Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:58:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income?  (Read 5164 times)
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:41:00 AM

Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2897866.msg29799978#msg29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

The  Answer is Both Sometimes its good but sometimes is not and Waste of time like you portray in your thread which is true  nowadays too many problems encountered in doing Bounty  like  slow payment being processes changes in rules after the Campaign is done! KYC implementation in the End of the Campaign without Announcing it first and many too mentioned Im sorry to say this but Bounty campaign is slowly degrade in its quality and fairness.
nguyenduyen25

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:48:43 PM

For me bounty campaign is a massive income but it will depend on your handle or you participate ico. Because there are ico that they only give small value and small amount. I was sad on that
Darkfall

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 04:55:05 PM

Isn't the reason that you are asking this question the very cause of all problems related to Bounty Campaigns?

Bounty Campaigns are not designed for people to earn money for minimal work, the idea is to empower and reward people who are interested in their project to help advertise it to the world. But, where there is money, there is greed. Now we have 'people' (I'm sure that a large portion of these 'people' are just 1 person handling multiple accounts) joining campaigns without caring for what they join or the ideals of the project (that's how scam projects get their coverage) and are in it just for the money.

I don't think Bounty Campaigns are a waste of time, I think that in principle they are awesome. However if you're looking at it from a financial gain perspective then you're part of the problem that is damaging crypto in general. Better to get involved with fewer projects that you really can believe in and support them honestly and properly.
teskostecenje

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:55:17 PM

For me it is a great passive income, you can accumulate your income and at the same time, you also learn their project and how great the bounty campaign itself or how it works. You will know if your campaign that you are joining will be going to be successful. For me, it is 88% successful for the bounty campaigns I already joining and still I am earning tokens from it.
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:37:44 PM

Isn't the reason that you are asking this question the very cause of all problems related to Bounty Campaigns?

Bounty Campaigns are not designed for people to earn money for minimal work, the idea is to empower and reward people who are interested in their project to help advertise it to the world. But, where there is money, there is greed. Now we have 'people' (I'm sure that a large portion of these 'people' are just 1 person handling multiple accounts) joining campaigns without caring for what they join or the ideals of the project (that's how scam projects get their coverage) and are in it just for the money.

I don't think Bounty Campaigns are a waste of time, I think that in principle they are awesome. However if you're looking at it from a financial gain perspective then you're part of the problem that is damaging crypto in general. Better to get involved with fewer projects that you really can believe in and support them honestly and properly.

Yes, that is a big problem, there are tons of these farm accounts controlled by a few people joining any campaign which as you said gives them coverage. If only real people was joining then most of the shitty campaigns would not have many participants. Also the bounty campaigns don't care too much, or not at all about the quality of the posts.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:41:55 PM

Bounty campaign is not a waste of time. You can have a great income if you join good bounty campaigns, it is also good when the bounty you have particpated with will become successful because your rewards can be double or higher than that. All you need to is to participate and work as the best as you can to help your Bounty become successful on its project then patiently wait for the rewards.

Of course not, Bounty campaign isn’t a waste of time. Can you believed that just one bigtime successful bounty campaign could give you so much profit that might be equivalent to a less than a year salary of a normal employee working in a company? Well if not, see and experience it yourself.

Yes bounty campaign is the best way to earn in crypto, simple task and great income is the way to be successful bounty campaigns can give that to a certain person, it is passive in a way that people is doing it with less effort and time.
mjloulie

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:47:16 PM

Bounty is an alternative work for some people here in the forum, so I don't find it a waste of time. For someone like me, joining bounty makes my free time useful. I get to earn good income instead of asking money to my parents. I enjoyed doing bounty task because I got to learn something everyday with crypto and bitcoin which is really good for me.  
Kingsraid

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 11:50:18 PM

all i can say is bounties are still profitable, even as a full time job. i still got a better payment than a regular job in my country
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:52:12 PM

Wasting time? of course not. Precisely bounty campaign is suitable as a side job, but cannot be used as a passive income because the income is not erratic, depending on the project. So if you do need extra income, join bounty campaign will be very profitable, but you have to be selective in choosing the project, do not get stuck scams.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:52:16 PM

Bounty is an alternative work for some people here in the forum, so I don't find it a waste of time. For someone like me, joining bounty makes my free time useful. I get to earn good income instead of asking money to my parents. I enjoyed doing bounty task because I got to learn something everyday with crypto and bitcoin which is really good for me.  

Being a bounty hunter is not wasting of time because theres a few ico project that give a huge reward in the end of their crowdsaled so if you joined that project it surely give you a huge profit, thats a reason theres a lot of people joining in bounty campaign, but still theres a project that give you a "TY" as a payment.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:56:11 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 12:07:16 AM by atetess

Joining in a good bounty campaign is so worth it. You will earn by following the requieements of the project. Your time and efforts will not be wasted after you get your rewards.

s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:59:43 PM

How can you say a "bounty a waste of time" if you know you cam earn good and passive income? Joining Bounty and doing its task everyday takes a lot of effort. We have to use or brains to be able to contribute quality post. We have to be more logical, informative and post has to be meaningful and topic related. That's what we have to do when joining a campaign. I must say joining bounty is "NOT" a waste of time  because it it really "time consuming" in exchange to a good bounty rewards that is really worth your time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
GizmoCoinTEAM

Activity: 188

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:59:48 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 10:29:06 PM by GizmoCoinTEAM

Bounty works are not waste of time buddy; it is the easiest way to earn money. But bounty works are not easy as saying; It is too hard to get good profits from it. You have to do 50-100 bounty campaign to get good profits from it. Though many vounty campaigns are scamming now still, it is very popular way to earn money
amadorj76

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:34:06 AM

Wasting time? of course not. Precisely bounty campaign is suitable as a side job, but cannot be used as a passive income because the income is not erratic, depending on the project. So if you do need extra income, join bounty campaign will be very profitable, but you have to be selective in choosing the project, do not get stuck scams.

Bounty campaign is100% sure that can give us profit, though it only needs time for us to be paid by the ico project manager. But not a passive income ofcourse.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:38:01 AM

Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2897866.msg29799978#msg29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

I think bounty program is a great way to have passive income. Yes, because you are working not full time and after get your rewards and be able to sell it. In there, you gain profit without putting your money. A great passive income also because you are expecting a profit from a very simple work you do.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:42:31 AM

I think bounty program is a great way to have passive income. Yes, because you are working not full time and after get your rewards and be able to sell it. In there, you gain profit without putting your money. A great passive income also because you are expecting a profit from a very simple work you do.

I agree, through your effort you will get rewarded once your bounty token will be listed In a exchanges. By participating In a bounty you don't need to Invest money Instead, all you have to do Is Invest your time even a little bit.
snowfu199

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:58:06 AM

A few tips, looks for good projects. otherwise, you can earn a few thousand of dollar in bounty, when the tokens cant even sell anywhere.
Look at the number of participants. As they usually use the staking method, more people means less tokens.
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:00:49 AM

Why did you call the bounty campaign passive income? After all, to get awards you need a lot of things to do
You are right we have a lot of things we need to do like weekly report on the social media campaign, reach the minimum post per week for signature campaign. There is a lot things and don't think that is only passive income, It is obviously income its like business not only work.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:56:54 AM

Being a bounty hunter is not wasting of time because theres a few ico project that give a huge reward in the end of their crowdsaled so if you joined that project it surely give you a huge profit, thats a reason theres a lot of people joining in bounty campaign, but still theres a project that give you a "TY" as a payment.

I think it would only be a huge payout if you're a hero member or if it was a successful ico but hardly any bounty participants. That's the way to get the most points on the bounty campaign.
Mecedes_JP

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:15:43 AM

I don't think bounty campaign is a waste of time, especially if you get the right project. You can make a lot of money in it. But if it doesn't go well, you should not be too bothered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: