Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:55:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN]🔥KURECOINHUB PROJECT FORUM - THE ETHEREUM OF AFRICA🚀  (Read 2980 times)
Kurecoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:45:55 AM

Awesome.. We will get in touch..

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/kurecoin-krc   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
Enyi001

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 10:25:49 AM

KureCoin is highly effective and technological advanced in that, it offers us the opportunity for global transaction using their global card. It is such an amazing innovation within the Cryptocurrency space and I'm highly pleased with that.
Enyi001

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 10:48:42 AM

With the strategies integrated into KureCoin, I'm just happy to see that it is actually the best of it's kind. A lot of projects are there but this is quite outstanding as it connects everyone under the umbrella of performing transaction with a generally accepted currency.
Enyi001

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 11:55:43 AM

The KureCard does not prohibit any location. It is quite amazing and cool because, it will be used everywhere in the world. This is one of the most astonishing projects to cover a broad spectrum of location. That feature in itself makes it cool...
Enyi001

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 01:52:44 PM

The community of dedicated elites behind KureCoin is a strong one. It is facilitated towards aggregating sufficient users towards the folding of the year 2018 and below. That shows the capacity of the team backing up the project; it makes it cool thereof...
Enyi001

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:30:20 AM

With the massive target population that this project has in view, it is needful to note that the project will do greatly well. This in turn is the more reason I must participate in this project, hold my tokens tenaciously due to the value it will add with time.
Kurecoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:18:37 PM

With the massive target population that this project has in view, it is needful to note that the project will do greatly well. This in turn is the more reason I must participate in this project, hold my tokens tenaciously due to the value it will add with time.

Thank you
it will not just add value only when you hold KRC token, but you will get to share from our periodic profit sharing from all our projects.
Kurecoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:58:23 AM

Hi Guys....
Our bounty campaign is live with Bounty Hive.. Follow the link below to participate and earn more free KRC..

https://bountyhive.io/browse/KureCoin

Remember ICO starts 1st June and ends 30th june.
Remember to buy and holdl to be a part of our periodic annual sharing. We have put in so much strategic plans and partnerships to take this project to the moon..

#KureCoin #KureXchange #KurePay #KureBank
Kurecoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:06:31 AM

Our ICO is live....
To participate in our ICO... Log in to https://kurecoinhub.io..

ICO runs from 1st - 30th June, 2018.

Steps to purchase KRC

step 1: Fund Your BTC or ETH wallet by going to the Wallet Menu to deposit BTC or ETH to purchase KRC

step 2: Input the amount you desire to invest, in USD for token purchase.

step 3: It will show you the exact amount in BTC or ETH and proceed to choose the exact coin to purchase with.

step 4: Click on submit button and the respective amount will be deducted from your wallet balance.
borngreat080

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 02:03:19 PM

This is really a great project aiming at solving major challenges farmers are facing worldwide through using of cryptocurrency as their mode of payment
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:09:54 PM

The project shows that a perfect transaction substitutes banking services very handy. The project is developed globally when the user transacts the card. Specific plans for users to use the card?
anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:17:25 PM

Kurekoin is a perfect innovation project replacing useful banking services, for now ICO has been held until 30 June, hoping to run smoothly and the token of Kurekoin can be sold out.

borngreat080

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:34:38 AM

Kurecoin aimed at enabling easier transactions coupled with cashless economy
Benjamin2503

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:31:57 PM

Hi Guys....
Our bounty campaign is live with Bounty Hive.. Follow the link below to participate and earn more free KRC..

https://bountyhive.io/browse/KureCoin

Remember ICO starts 1st June and ends 30th june.
Remember to buy and holdl to be a part of our periodic annual sharing. We have put in so much strategic plans and partnerships to take this project to the moon..

#KureCoin #KureXchange #KurePay #KureBank
What company bounty only on the service if there's a topic in bitcointalk bounty?
I would like to see the conditions and, if possible, to take part. But for all sorts of platforms I have no desire to climb.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
baronofficiall2

Merit: 18

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:39:03 AM

Kurecoin is a financial solution from Africa and this vision was born by a vision team that sees the gap in the financial services sector in Africa and as a result it is found to be compatible with the information of blockchain technology, entrepreneurs. In this way, individuals can have a better and easier life.

The Kurecoin Hub is a crypto currency and fiat platform that allows you to buy, sell and store up to five crypto-currency for African users. Platform users can take unsecured loans in price as long as the assets are stored on the platform. In addition, keeping the crypto money on the platform will also make a periodic contribution to the user.

The vision behind Kure Exchange is that it is possible to host many currencies around the world. According to research, Nigeria is transferring $ 5,000,000 liquidity to the crypto money market. With the opening of the Kure exchange, investments are expected to increase visibly from both Africa and the rest of the world.

Kure Pay is a trifecta payment system solution based on block chain technology. There is one e-wallet, one payment gate and one debit / credit card in it. E purses, as well as local funds, debt / credit, crypto coins and selected global e-wallets can be used in a convenient way.

The team is built around experts in areas such as Software development, Finance, or Law, and shows that they have experience in all areas needed to be successful. They want to be seen as "Ethereum of Africa" ​​but their teams are not entirely African, they could expand the software development space a little bit, but their squad seems to have enough potential.
borngreat080

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 02:59:07 PM

Kurecoin has come to stay
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:26:45 AM

let me know if you know, where the KRC token is listed in exchange
Nicolas9

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:14:39 AM

a very promising project hopefully to fly and be able to give the best
Olywen

Activity: 221
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:38:43 AM

I will refer some people to follow this project and I really support this project because it can be seen from its development very well and hopefully many like this project and good luck
Sergiose

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:27:59 PM

Carefully worked concept of the project and competent approach to his realization provides successful start of the platform and his further improvement. About prospects of cryptocurrency of KureCoin to speak still difficult, but, I hope that she will take the worthy place in the cryptoforeign exchange market especially as for this purpose she has all prerequisites.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: