Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:45:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN]🔥KURECOINHUB PROJECT FORUM - THE ETHEREUM OF AFRICA🚀  (Read 2980 times)
fred_handsome7

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:26:08 PM

will what you offer to reach the unbanked!! because I guess in Africa that is still a situation where you have a high number unbanked
also note internet been the major issue in such regions so what's the way you plan on reaching such region
This is one of the feature I like about kurecoin to be able to bank my crypto and get interest in return is awesome instead of just keeping it in my wallet.
Eva18

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:31:23 PM

Kurepay is a payment system that offers seamless and easy online payments, it is a trifecta payment system remedy that is developed using the Blockchain technology. This consists of an E-wallet, settlement gateway as well as a debit/credit card. Our E-wallet is constructed such that customers can easily fund their purses via neighbourhood savings account, debit/credit cards, USSD, cryptocurrency pocketbooks and picked worldwide e-wallet companies. A transfer choice is also readily available to the above except the USSD. A DCC (vibrant money conversion) is released when a transfer of one currency (digital) is done to one more (fiat). For more information follow us on the website Kurepay.com.
Kurecoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:52:48 PM

see there are lots of exchange platform been released out in the market now!!
how is KureCoin different? what technology are you offering makes me want to be part of your platform

KureCoin has a market focus and helping the region solve challenges found in cross border payment
Kurecoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:53:17 PM

will what you offer to reach the unbanked!! because I guess in Africa that is still a situation where you have a high number unbanked
also note internet been the major issue in such regions so what's the way you plan on reaching such region
This is one of the feature I like about kurecoin to be able to bank my crypto and get interest in return is awesome instead of just keeping it in my wallet.

thank you for the comment
Kurecoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:54:43 PM

Kurepay is a payment system that offers seamless and easy online payments, it is a trifecta payment system remedy that is developed using the Blockchain technology. This consists of an E-wallet, settlement gateway as well as a debit/credit card. Our E-wallet is constructed such that customers can easily fund their purses via neighbourhood savings account, debit/credit cards, USSD, cryptocurrency pocketbooks and picked worldwide e-wallet companies. A transfer choice is also readily available to the above except the USSD. A DCC (vibrant money conversion) is released when a transfer of one currency (digital) is done to one more (fiat). For more information follow us on the website Kurepay.com.

thank you for sharing the information about our platform
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:58:45 PM

In your road map it is written that in the 4th quarter of 2018, you should start your own crypto currency exchange. How is work proceeding in this direction? What percentage of the product is ready? When can I start testing?
Palo25

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:29:53 PM

In your road map it is written that in the 4th quarter of 2018, you should start your own crypto currency exchange. How is work proceeding in this direction? What percentage of the product is ready? When can I start testing?

The exchange (kurex) is almost complete and will be launched soon,the actual launch date and when testing can commence will be made known here and in all our social media handles.meantime you can follow us on any of these handles for first hand information
t.me/kurexchange

t.me/kurexchangechannel

https://twitter.com/kurexchange

https://www.facebook.com/kurexchange
Kurecoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:14:04 PM

We still on the 4th quarter please stay tuned for further details will be shared with all community member
also i see a supporter shared our other community group please kindly join us and be sure to ge first hand information

Best regards
Elonripeto

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:57:59 PM

another thing i need to find out is how good is your customer support system if you looking at bringing in new users you have to have a good support system round the clock
Kurecoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:39:11 AM

another thing i need to find out is how good is your customer support system if you looking at bringing in new users you have to have a good support system round the clock

Customer support is a priority for our team please be rest assured
Palo25

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:51:19 AM

KurecoinHub is a platform for financial activities
both in cryptocurrency and in fiat which give
users the option to buy and sell and bank cryp- tocurrencies. The platform also oers collateral
free loans in fiat to users that bank their assets
on the platform. Using Kurecoin hub, users will
be able to bank their cryptocurrencies and
periodically get dividends on each of the crypto- currency they have banked on the platform.
Eva18

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:15:48 AM

According to a recent research, about 40% of the cryptocurrency
solutions/projects in the world are housed on the Ethereum
Blockchain. As such, Kurecoin has chosen to become the Block- chain solution provider in Africa and beyond. Kurecoin is oering
a blockchain technology solution to cooperate bodies, govern- ment and other sectors looking to integrate the Blockchain into
their platform.
Kurecoin blockchain features will provide smart contract, hyper
ledger application and smart contract audit solutions.
As a team, plans are being put in place so that in the next few
years when Blockchain based solutions are required for every
business, entrepreneurs would easily build on us or integrate our
product to their product/service for scalability
fred_handsome7

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:16:59 AM

I tried using one of there App yesterday it is called Kurepay I really like how friendly the user interface was very easy to use.
Palo25

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:09:03 PM

I tried using one of there App yesterday it is called Kurepay I really like how friendly the user interface was very easy to use.

Good to hear, the purpose is to make the apps as user friendly as possible
TJ2016

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:26:38 PM

With KureCoin Token, there’s no reason to sell or liquidate your digital assets when you need cash.
KureCoin provides you crypto-backed loans.. You can access 50% loan with your digital assests in fiat and still own your assets.
ghost_white7

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:45:34 PM

Kurecoin is aimed at solving banking, trading and exchange challenges faced with the ever growing cryptocurrency users globally that is why I like the project.
Kurecoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:51:48 PM

thank you for the feedback
Kurecoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:52:47 PM

With KureCoin Token, there’s no reason to sell or liquidate your digital assets when you need cash.
KureCoin provides you crypto-backed loans.. You can access 50% loan with your digital assests in fiat and still own your assets.

That there is the advantage of using the platform will provide
TJ2016

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:09:53 PM

Kurecoin is a subsidiary of a private equity firm in Africa diverse in various businesses. And has found a new love in the blockchain space, we are set to be the parent of the blockchain space in Africa. The KureCoinHub is a trifecta of a bank, an exchange platform called KUREX and the coin called KURECOIN. KureCoinHub runs on a highly secure system, built with the proof of stake algorithm based on Ethereum smart-contracts, which have been said to be perfectly suited to direct buyer-seller interaction.
Elonripeto

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:00:40 PM

Kurecoin is a subsidiary of a private equity firm in Africa diverse in various businesses. And has found a new love in the blockchain space, we are set to be the parent of the blockchain space in Africa. The KureCoinHub is a trifecta of a bank, an exchange platform called KUREX and the coin called KURECOIN. KureCoinHub runs on a highly secure system, built with the proof of stake algorithm based on Ethereum smart-contracts, which have been said to be perfectly suited to direct buyer-seller interaction.

the information makes me interested about the project and not sure if am investing more
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: