Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:47:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN]🔥KURECOINHUB PROJECT FORUM - THE ETHEREUM OF AFRICA🚀  (Read 2980 times)
TJ2016

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:21:37 PM

Kurepay card is a cryptocurrency card that can be used anywhere in the world, it is designed to enable you spend selected top cryptocurrencies at highly competitive rates.
ghost_white7

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:08:12 AM

Kurepay card is a cryptocurrency card that can be used anywhere in the world, it is designed to enable you spend selected top cryptocurrencies at highly competitive rates.
This is one feature of kurepay I cant wait to use, it will be so cool to be able to have crypto in your wallet and withdraw fiat whenever you need fiat.
Kurecoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:29:13 AM

kurecoin ecosystem will give crypto users more opportunity to be able to gain and do more with their crypto.

that would be true only, if in case this kurecoin ecosystem will be adopted by more and more people around the globe. without users, their platform will be dead. and i'm curious, how many africans are already registered in this system?

Don't Make assumptions

we have strategy to get adoption of the platform by the millions
and we have daily register users, please be assured that the platform will only get stronger

best regards
fred_handsome7

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:04:10 AM

This is one feature of kurepay I cant wait to use, it will be so cool to be able to have crypto in your wallet and withdraw fiat whenever you need fiat.
you right, the feature is unique and an innovative.
fivestarBTC

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:56:45 AM

kurecoin ecosystem will give crypto users more opportunity to be able to gain and do more with their crypto.

that would be true only, if in case this kurecoin ecosystem will be adopted by more and more people around the globe. without users, their platform will be dead. and i'm curious, how many africans are already registered in this system?

the points you making not bad!! but in the current market situation feelings and emotion might cloud judgements
lets look at the technology and review it properly and see if it will really have several use cases among the target market
fivestarBTC

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:58:30 AM

am sure the business for any crypto company now is tougher, lots of downturn in market price might affect the operation
but will love to see Kure do more for the region they are proposing to help  Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
MadEth

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:49:13 PM

have read lots of argument about crypto project replacing fiat operations, if this must happen regulation must come in but my question  is how will regulation still uphold decentralization
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 02:17:30 PM

have read lots of argument about crypto project replacing fiat operations, if this must happen regulation must come in but my question  is how will regulation still uphold decentralization

I do not think, that this will be a completely different scheme of activity and a completely different level of responsibility
It is still difficult to say, whether it will be positive or negative

fivestarBTC

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:59:43 AM

I do not think, that this will be a completely different scheme of activity and a completely different level of responsibility
It is still difficult to say, whether it will be positive or negative

You can say that

I want to see project team come together to look for a way to influence the adoption of the crypto adoption
Eva18

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:29:33 PM

Kurepay is safe and secure, we give you assurance on your account security and funds safety
MadEth

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:29:51 AM

Kurepay is safe and secure, we give you assurance on your account security and funds safety

security is paramount for any platform the hacks this year was crazy!! wont like to see it occur anymore
ghost_white7

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:30:29 AM

Good to know cause I want to be able to sleep at night knowing my funds are well secured.
fred_handsome7

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:54:02 PM

Good to know cause I want to be able to sleep at night knowing my funds are well secured.
Good security system is good business, it gives users confidence
btcEthgrand

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:36:08 PM

Good security system is good business, it gives users confidence

let us see if the market correction has begun!! Crypto will really enable a lot for the region, Africa.
Not just a trading stuff but more use case in all sectors
btcEthgrand

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:37:24 PM

Two cent about KUREPAY needs more onboarding of users and I see you creating an incentive program to make that happen!!
am sure the system you implement will be able to bring about that user base
Palo25

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:50:59 PM

Kurepay offers you instant exchange of your currencies from fiat to cryptocurrency for no cost.
Eva18

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:00:53 PM

KureCrypto Fund is set to bridge the gap between traditional investment and investment in the crypto space. it is set to give traditional investors returns on investment not less than $1000 with 15 to 25% annual returns to investors with ultimate access to collateral free loans.
ghost_white7

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:00:32 PM

Kurepay offers you instant exchange of your currencies from fiat to cryptocurrency for no cost.
wow that is great, how can i use this feature?
Palominose25

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:37:04 AM

Annual returns to investors with ultimate access to collateral free loans and KureCrypto advisory services gives every Crypto investor and enthusiast the opportunity to get a one on one professional help by receiving consultation and advice on how to succeed in the crypto industry and how to maximize the opportunities that exist without making too many mistakes.
TJ2016

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:43:09 AM

At Kurecoinhub, we have built the most user friendly platform for seamless interaction between cryptocurrencies and your local currencies... Visit the website for more information.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: