Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:50:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Venezuela offer India 30% discount in oil price if it paid on paid on El Petro.  (Read 200 times)
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:11:10 AM

Venezuela has done something historic for the world of crypto, if it works then it will have a good impact for the market. hopefully many other countries follow the steps that have been implemented by Venezuela and I can not imagine if all the natural resources that each country has for sale by using crypto.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:23:25 AM

If this news is true, then definitely this is a win win. Win for venezuela because they seem to want usability for their petro. The only way for it to pump is to give in exchange a discounted price for oil. For india, to purchase this currency in the exchange of 30% is certainly beneficial in order to save their money from the purchase. If venezuela will offer this to the world, i think the worl will then find the need to buy petro.

this is mainly done to go around the sanctions and stop using US dollar. it is not the "world" they are offering their coin to but only another country that is not so pro US in the world.
in any case they are increasing the popularity of their created coin which is a good thing for them. i am interested to know how can one buy this coin though. is it listed anywhere like on regular exchanges or is it only in their country?

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:33:02 AM

On my opinion. Venezuela is baiting India. Venezuela wants India to buy it's crypto in full price and sale its oil on 30% discount using cryto.
Still same India never get a discount on oil. but helps to pump the El Petro. It gain for Venezuela loses for India.
https://thecryptograph.net/v1enezuela-offers-india-a-30-oil-discount-if-paid-in-crypto/

i doubt india would agree with venezuela plan. because in India crypto has been banned alias illegal. I think the two countries will take the middle ground in a mutually beneficial transaction.
Kulafu (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:45:17 AM

i doubt india would agree with venezuela plan. because in India crypto has been banned alias illegal. I think the two countries will take the middle ground in a mutually beneficial transaction.

India is not dump enough to agree a term without studying the cons and pros of the proposal.  Venezuela want to pump their token faster. 

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:31:32 AM

On my opinion. Venezuela is baiting India. Venezuela wants India to buy it's crypto in full price and sale its oil on 30% discount using cryto.
Still same India never get a discount on oil. but helps to pump the El Petro. It gain for Venezuela loses for India.
https://thecryptograph.net/v1enezuela-offers-india-a-30-oil-discount-if-paid-in-crypto/

I think its a Good deal Both for India and Venezuela if pursue? aside from pumping el petro price Venezuela is aiming for something not just Crypto related interest Since India is and Oil voracious counrty due to its Large energy requirements this is also benefits India in terms of Energy security with 30% less per barrel in a World market price thats huge discount when you buy in a huge volume  Im wondering Why Venezuela is aiming India this time when we all know that venezuela has and economic saction from United States. if this Article is true its quite surprising and worth of a discussion.
jgaltt

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:34:56 PM

Venezuela has done something historic for the world of crypto, if it works then it will have a good impact for the market. hopefully many other countries follow the steps that have been implemented by Venezuela and I can not imagine if all the natural resources that each country has for sale by using crypto.
Many other countries have already followed Venezuela in creating their own crypto currency. However, considering the ongoing crisis in Venezuelan oil industry, El Petro might face a hell of a challenge!
Psalmy2cute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:45:05 PM

this is good news for the Crypto Community but why is the value of PETRO dollar still So Low despite such huge achievement?
manish9841

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:22:29 PM

this is good news for the Crypto Community but why is the value of PETRO dollar still So Low despite such huge achievement?

But this is not easy as you would expect. Lot of geopolitics involved and US sanctioning the petro definitely doesn't give much legality. Let's hope in the end everything goes well.
Oumal

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:26:39 PM

Another piece of fake news. I don't know why the moderators are allowing news articles such as this one to be pasted here. Why should they offer a 30% discount, when the other countries are ready to purchase it even with a 3% to 5% cut?

And what embarrasses you, that Maduro declared such a discount? Bypassing the sanctions, refusing to pay for oil in dollars and long-term cooperation. In the end, plus will be more than minus. You look at how many people in India and everything will fall into place. Venezuela has more oil than the Saudis
karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:29:36 PM

These guys don't know what to do with their coins anymore. alpetro, it is a failure which will soon be visible to all
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:33:08 PM

I'm really wondering what India will do. It's really tempting to get 30% off the prices but on the other hand dealing with crypto can be risky, speaking of India where they're very strict on using crypto..

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: