Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:40:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-e - £1500 Stolen  (Read 6383 times)
Cefalu

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:18:55 AM

2 months and no money from BTCe. They are the next gox ppl. At least the lawyer is on it. If you want his contact let me know.
They are now trying to dick the lawyer about but he has ways of making them sort this. Apparently very lawful ways. So my advice. Get a good lawyer and sort it. Otherwise BTC will steal your funds.

Dont say I did not warn you.

What is the excuse they use for not processing your transaction? Or they simply don't respond to your support ticket?

They simply dont respond. They make a set of questions - which you answer. They then come up with another question and play games. All they are interested is covering their asses while they rob you. They steal probably 10k GBP every week. Thats good business for them. If 50 people are happy and one guy gets scammed each week, they find it funny. And they must be owned and operated by Mayzus Financial. It looks no other way and then they hide behind Mayzus. As they are currently refusing to give BTCe details without police being involved - when the lawyer is also an officer of the court and crown law system in the UK. They are selective Russian scammers.

Also, the info on COINDESK is wrong. The journalists do such a great job that the FCA number for Mayzus is not even valid. All they have is a payment service FCA number which is not the same as the one advertised on COINDESK article. I think COINDESK are dodgy manipulators too.
Taking back handers.

As far as is discoverable, these guys may be a bunch of Bulgarians and what are you going to do about that with lawyers?
Unfortunately, your funds are at their mercy.
In CoinDesk's defense, last year enough of us made a stink that they put out an article wondering why BTC-e were rumored to be screwing folks.
Eventually they responded, although semi-anonymously
leen93

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 02:48:11 PM

2 months and no money from BTCe. They are the next gox ppl. At least the lawyer is on it. If you want his contact let me know.
They are now trying to dick the lawyer about but he has ways of making them sort this. Apparently very lawful ways. So my advice. Get a good lawyer and sort it. Otherwise BTC will steal your funds.

Dont say I did not warn you.

What is the excuse they use for not processing your transaction? Or they simply don't respond to your support ticket?

They simply dont respond. They make a set of questions - which you answer. They then come up with another question and play games. All they are interested is covering their asses while they rob you. They steal probably 10k GBP every week. Thats good business for them. If 50 people are happy and one guy gets scammed each week, they find it funny. And they must be owned and operated by Mayzus Financial. It looks no other way and then they hide behind Mayzus. As they are currently refusing to give BTCe details without police being involved - when the lawyer is also an officer of the court and crown law system in the UK. They are selective Russian scammers.

Also, the info on COINDESK is wrong. The journalists do such a great job that the FCA number for Mayzus is not even valid. All they have is a payment service FCA number which is not the same as the one advertised on COINDESK article. I think COINDESK are dodgy manipulators too.
Taking back handers.

As far as is discoverable, these guys may be a bunch of Bulgarians and what are you going to do about that with lawyers?
Unfortunately, your funds are at their mercy.
In CoinDesk's defense, last year enough of us made a stink that they put out an article wondering why BTC-e were rumored to be screwing folks.
Eventually they responded, although semi-anonymously
Secretly I just hope BTC-E will go down sometime, it's the only way to learn people to not trust such websites, mtgox didn't seem enough...
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:25:31 PM

Secretly I just hope BTC-E will go down sometime, it's the only way to learn people to not trust such websites, mtgox didn't seem enough...
Agree, its shady website. Good for early Bitcoin but its time is coming to an end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: