Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:26:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: scammed by an escrow Nelka4+ LogicaM  (Read 828 times)
doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:48:07 AM

What?? Huh

A Sr member scamming for just 200$? It's a real shame  Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:33:17 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 08:02:17 AM by Lintel

What happened:: I used an escrow while buying
account of sr member.LogicM asked me to use Nelka4 as escrow.I send him 200$ and he/she blocked me.LogicM also blocked me from Telegram after I send money
I think both are same person.

Scammers Profile Link: Nelka4- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=709528

The account I want to bought https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=721458 (Lintel)

Reference Link: I can give some telegram screenshoot
Amount Scammed: 200$
Payment Method: BTC
Proof of Payment: Nelka4:
1AzVCcnDagKxwDRxJHYos5wPSWYzhXq9N2
PM/Chat Logs: http://imgur.com/gallery/W0TPPEr
Additional Notes: I want all the scammers tagged.

Good day sir. why I am ln the red trust? I was shock to check this morning when I saw  my profile with a red trust. I went to check on the link then I found the answer why. First of all I don't sell my account , Why should I sell my account when I am using it everyday and I am on a signature campaign. I don't know who's that person trying to sell my account. I don't even involved with that. And I saw the screen shot of the conversation of that someone trying to sell.my account. It is not me. it is not also a message from my bitcointalk account. anyone can do that. I am a victim here too. I am innocent and I am not aware of that transaction , I am not involve and I don't know those people involved in that conversation or transaction.  Please hear my words. thank you.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16620

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:11:48 AM

I saw the screen shot of the conversation of that someone trying to sell.my account. It is not me.
@yahoo: I can't think of any way for Lintel to prove he's innocent. All I can find is him asking about an account for sale when he was a Newbie, more than 2 years ago.

All others involved deserve red trust:
-IamGB for impersonating you
-PigeonEye for selling accounts
-Nelka4 for plagiarism (he hasn't been banned yet)

But I see no evidence against Lintel other than the claims of someone who stole $200 trying to sell an account he may not even have. That can happen to any account on Bitcointalk.

Lintel

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:20:24 AM

I saw the screen shot of the conversation of that someone trying to sell.my account. It is not me.
@yahoo: I can't think of any way for Lintel to prove he's innocent. All I can find is him asking about an account for sale when he was a Newbie, more than 2 years ago.

But I see no evidence against Lintel other than the claims of someone who stole $200 trying to sell an account he may not even have. That can happen to any account on Bitcointalk.

yes thank you for backing me up..I am currently on signature campaign. I don't have any direct involvement with those who were trying to sell my account. I am also a victim here. my signature canpaign will be affected if sir yahoo would not going to remove my red trust. I don't deserve this because I am truly innocent.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4425

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:29:54 AM

yes thank you for backing me up..I am currently on signature campaign. I don't have any direct involvement with those who were trying to sell my account. I am also a victim here. my signature canpaign will be affected if sir yahoo would not going to remove my red trust. I don't deserve this because I am truly innocent.
Removed for now

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Lintel

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:45:59 AM

Removed for now

thank you sir yahoo. appreciated.
Sellingaccs

Activity: 126
Merit: 50

Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:50:03 AM

Might be that Lintel is actually just pulled to this. Maybe nelka4 picked an random account, tried to sell it and pretended that it was Lintel himself.
Anyway he should be banned ASAP.

Sorry that you got pulled into this drama Lintel, let's hope that the guilty ones get banned.

Scam Exposey

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:58:37 AM

Account link stealing is rampant here and provably lintel is one of the victim of that scheme, and you mostly see an account profile link stealing on twitter bounty camps where many abusers stole to abuse the bounty.

This scenario could happen to anyone so people should open their eyes on this issue since account details stealing is very serious one, it could affect the innocent.

This forum is so great but its slowly killed by those Abusive guy.
Lintel

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:22:32 AM

Might be that Lintel is actually just pulled to this. Maybe nelka4 picked an random account, tried to sell it and pretended that it was Lintel himself.
Anyway he should be banned ASAP.

Sorry that you got pulled into this drama Lintel, let's hope that the guilty ones get banned.

thank you for helping me explain . I really appreciate it.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:35:48 AM

Nelka4's actions of trying to be escrow when he has no previous reputation or much involvement in any trades at all is very fishy to begin with. Usually when this happens, DT members will tag you as a warning to others who fall for these types of escrow scams all the time. Let alone when a scam accusation goes against you with screenshots and everything.

Lintel can't really be proven to be an account about to be sold, since there was never an acknowledgement of his account being owned by the scammer from the Lintel account.

What surprises me is how Nelka4 tries to defend himself when there is a ton of screenshots of a group convo on telegram, illustrating the entire scamming process. But what also surprises me is that OP decides to impersonate yahoo to chase down the scammed funds. A lot of parties at fault here.

Smiley
Tagtuyot

Activity: 66
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 10:53:17 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 11:08:01 AM by Tagtuyot
Merited by suchmoon (1), DarkStar_ (1), Zapo (1)

Nelka4 really scammed him and Its also possible that LogicM and Nelka4 are related or same person

Why did I say that? Read the following below
In this image https://i.imgur.com/99eS4jS.jpg which was posted by the OP Nelka4 asks him to send the fund to 1AzVCcnDagKxwDRxJHYos5wPSWYzhXq9N2

If you searched the address on the google you will get this link

You can see that he used the address '1AzVCcnDagKxwDRxJHYos5wPSWYzhXq9N2' for donation btc address in his free escrow services but then he changed it to 14aBzS5bfw9tErRsKSgUspC3jGKdkW6TxZ, dont tell me OP also edited the google  Roll Eyes

And this one is his/her alt
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1702409.msg17371818#msg17371818
Zapo
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 156

Stay Dangerous!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:06:17 AM

Nelka4 really scammed him and Its also possible that LogicM and Nelka4 are related or same person

In this image https://i.imgur.com/99eS4jS.jpg which was posted by the OP Nelka4 asks him to send the fund to 1AzVCcnDagKxwDRxJHYos5wPSWYzhXq9N2

archive http://archive.is/q7Puh

You can see that he used the address '1AzVCcnDagKxwDRxJHYos5wPSWYzhXq9N2' for donation btc address in his free escrow services but then he changed it to 14aBzS5bfw9tErRsKSgUspC3jGKdkW6TxZ, dont tell me OP also edited the google  Roll Eyes

Here's the google archived version (if you didn't know how to get it)

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:PrmhvzoLOH0J:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php%3Ftopic%3D3479231.0+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl

Hope this helps.

~Zapo

Tagtuyot

Activity: 66
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:08:15 AM

archive http://archive.is/q7Puh

Here's the google archived version (if you didn't know how to get it)

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:PrmhvzoLOH0J:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php%3Ftopic%3D3479231.0+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl

Hope this helps.

~Zapo

Edited thanks
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16620

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 12:27:20 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 11:07:43 AM by LoyceV

Good catch! I've also archived that page yesterday.

Update: Nelka4 is banned (for plagiarism).

2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:03:43 PM

Hello all,

First of all, I started my Escrow service just before 2 hours or so. I never Met this guy and what the hell i scammed him 200 bucks. And Yahoo is also disturbing me in my Telegram that to return 200$ to a random guy. I don't know what the problem Yahoo having with me ? Is he trying to act smart by providing fake screenshots with his alt that i scammed him ?

And Yes after few mins i got messages on my telegram one from Yahoo, threatening me and another from a random Guy saying me the same to return 200$ to a BTC address.

That's a sad attempt at someone faking being me. Many ppl here have my telegram name as well as its public information. I am yahoo62278 on telegram and only yahoo62278 on telegram

yahoo62278 can be misused by many scammers as there are a lot of digits and people can make yahoo63278 , yahoo62277 or even yaho62278 and as always people don't care to even check the spellings.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: