Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:48:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO vs ADA  (Read 6178 times)
Milansilver7

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:41:37 AM

it is very difficult to compare these two coins, strong Neo coins and have a strong market capitalization and market network.ADA is also a strong coin, I think these two coins are very appropriate to be bought and invested in a long period of time, I choose ADA for comparison prices are still very cheap to buy.
Cryptomania12

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:46:28 AM

NEO looks promising and allows you to earn on trade, but ada is a good coin and has its resources for development
Shikamaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:51:20 AM

Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
I chose both, with a larger Cardano portion. I consider the price, for now the neo price is very high compared to cardano. I believe both are very potential, but from a growth percentage, I choose ADA.
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:17:23 AM

I think both coins have a good chance so I will choose both. although the ADA is currently showing a good development but I believe that NEO will also rise soon.

jankekek

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:26:48 AM

We cannot say that ADA is better than NEO nor NEO is better than ADA. These two altcoins is on those top ranking coins in coinmarketcap, these two have so many partnerships and investors and these are also for long term investments , so we can't conclude which of them is better . Just be patient in seeing these two coins mooning in the future.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:27:15 AM

NEO I think who has the future better and deserves to be invested. the long term will be very profitable if investing in NEO. These coins are still small in value so there is still a chance to be great. including platform owned also the larger, slowly it will raise the value of NEO becoming higher as well.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
googs84

Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:31:55 AM

Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?

I think I will choose ADA due to its current market capitalisation and also low value of *under $ 1* which makes this one reliable investment.

I mean it is already good in terms of its development, plus it is within top 10 currencies thus I can easily invest more than enough money into it and get more coins as compared to the Neo. Once the price spiking starts I am sure that ADA will profit more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
runque

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:33:11 AM

It's hard to compare, I also want to know the answer. Because the current use of ada is rare, and rarely hears his news, the use of this is not very convenient for neo, the wallet is very difficult to use, and Ethernet too far worse. So I am more optimistic about the ether.
joesastro

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:39:48 AM

According to my way of thinking, Both ADA and NEO are good and to issue one of these coins to invest depends on the opinions of each person. For me, I will choose ADA because it's good besides the price of ADA is much lower than NEO so it's much more suitable for investors with low capital like me. Both are not a scam and really like to exchange the coins.

copypaste

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:44:38 AM

ADA and Neo are good coins and have their respective advantages, but for now, I think the best for long-term investment is NEO, it can be seen from its continuous improvement so I think it is suitable for investment.
watchurstep45

Activity: 300

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:56:43 AM

i would choose NEO, NEO is a china based platform , the support of neo is amazing , many investors prefer to invest in NEO because they see the future of NE but either of the two is good.
Rinaldi11

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:22:46 AM

This is a very complex question, and it’s next to impossible to give a definite answer. The reason being all of these have their pros and cons and virtually no one can give you more than a speculation. Here are the main points about all of these currencies: Bitcoin - even though it’s not the very first currency out there, it certainly is the most popular and successful as of now. The market cap is way above all the other ones. It is often referenced to as digital gold, sort of an asset that gained enough momentum that it will remain valuable for time to come
PrivateEnemy

Activity: 315
Merit: 13

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:32:46 AM

NEO is much better for me:
1. Good number of crypto projects based on the NEO already
2. Market capitalisation of NEO two times less than Market cap of ADA
3. NEO have been supported by Chineese market - the biggest market in the world

Crypto Jennifer

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:43:36 AM

I think I will go for NEO as its live and ADA isn't. I know one Australian company called BlockGrain.io they are exploring EOS , NEO, NEM, and other platforms for the SEED token, which is going to actually drive the internal economy between farmers and insurance providers and brokers and logistics.

You may also be interested in their BlockGrain.io bounty thread 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:47:49 AM

Both of them are great, both of them got potential to grow become big in the future, but if I want to choose I will still.choose Neo, Neo has been around longee and already got a steady foundation, one thing that I afraid from neo is, it comes from China and the China government can suddenly closed down all the crypto so its kind of risky to invest in Neo, but for profit Neo Still bettee
markosimic

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:52:54 AM

for investments I believe more in Neo than on ADA, I think NEO has a modern system and I see now NEO is growing well so I'm sure for the future I prefer NEO.
waorana

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:20:54 AM

Between these two cryptocurrencies my favorite is without any doubt NEO. The chinese Ethereum is a platform of exceptional quality, many ICOs this year have chosen it to develop their projects and I am sure that they will increase more and more. ADA is a good project that has a good team, but currently does not have the potential of NEO
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:36:10 AM

I'll choose ADA because this coin have potentially to be biggest coin soon, i know this coin more than NEO because that i choose ADA

Now many guys that are involved in the cryptocurrency are calling ADA the best alt and the coolest platform. For me, both are good, and they seem to be equal. Watch this video to get it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tyKg6-ed_Q&list=PLIbqpoj91lXjrjN4V9GCelkrVBzTrdZA9&index=1
san of rishi

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:38:54 PM

Neo is a good platform for ico, a lot of good projects come out on it. But if you take a long-term investment, then I choose ada, it has more potential for growth.
HODLheart

Activity: 130

Transparent and honest gambling platform TRUEPLAY

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:36:10 PM

it is obvious that this NEO.I am sure that over time, the possibilities of this cryptocurrency will grow several times and I knowingly bought it now

TRUEPLAY.io
 Transparent and honest gambling platform ♦ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♥ 30% discount
sitebountyann thread  ♥ wallet
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: