Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:22:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Microwallet.org - API + free faucet script, start your own faucet!  (Read 114760 times)
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:54:48 PM

I would like to announce Microwallet.org. This is a Bitcoin micropayment cache designed for faucets.

Firstly, try out our example faucet which is using the Microwallet API:
http://microfaucet.microwallet.org/

So as a user:
- You don't have to do anything, you can use your Bitcoin address.
- When you receive bitcoins from a faucet, it stored temporarily in your Microwallet.org account (your account created automatically).
- Your stored bitcoins sent out *automatically* to your Bitcoin address as soon as you reach the withdrawal limit which is 0.00005800 BTC.
- You can't deposit or transfer, withdrawals are automatic and you can't stop them.

Information for faucet owners, we have a free API and a free faucet script:
https://www.microwallet.org/api

Basically, you can have your own faucet in minutes.
my faucet balance N/A from yesterday and i already have balance  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ciocgun

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 02:59:13 PM

my faucet balance N/A from yesterday and i already have balance  Huh

I also have a positive balance, and my last deposit of 150.000 Satoshi never appears in the wallet balance.
Fortunately in that cause i just deposit a few amount.
Normally i deposit 0.02-0.05BTC

Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 03:35:14 AM

My deposits don't work either. I lost about 0.02  Undecided

I have switched to faucetbox.com, which I should have done a long time ago. Their migration is easy, all you have to do is upload a script to your root directory and input your faucetbox API key, and that's it. The 3% fee on deposits that faucetbox charges is somewhat annoying, but I guess it's worth it, they need sone money for their efforts.
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:48:00 PM

My deposits don't work either. I lost about 0.02  Undecided

I have switched to faucetbox.com, which I should have done a long time ago. Their migration is easy, all you have to do is upload a script to your root directory and input your faucetbox API key, and that's it. The 3% fee on deposits that faucetbox charges is somewhat annoying, but I guess it's worth it, they need sone money for their efforts.

You should mention the API is automatic when you sign up, versus waiting for someone to email you one.

Also they get fees, but remember they're the ones figuring out when to send the money and actually sending the money to everyone so they have to pay fees then.

And as long as you don't have popups/malware crap, you can be listed on their site for free, and in their scanthebox rotator.
ciocgun

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 01:41:02 PM

it is very clear, and thank you also MakingMoneyHoney for your precisations.
I've tested faucetbox following your instructions, i've just to add the modification i did in the microwallet script also for the new one

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 01:46:46 PM

I've tested faucetbox following your instructions, i've just to add the modification i did in the microwallet script also for the new one

Let me know when you get it up and running. I'll add it to my list of faucets. Smiley
ciocgun

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 12:25:00 PM

Let me know when you get it up and running. I'll add it to my list of faucets. Smiley

it is running now
http://www.chesimangia.it/microfaucet/

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 04:18:02 PM

it is running now

Thanks. I added it. But those big ads during loading and after collecting are as just bad as popups, IMHO.
ciocgun

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 05:51:36 PM

it is running now

Thanks. I added it. But those big ads during loading and after collecting are as just bad as popups, IMHO.

I'm just testing them and then remove.
i think i will keep just the banner in the bottom area

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:47:47 PM

it is running now

I just noticed there's an ad on top of the scroll bar too. I wouldn't get rid of the warning unless that was gone, because many people will try to scroll that way. I know I just use my mouse, but not everyone does.

But if you were serious and just had the banner on the bottom, and not the one on the right, that'd be good.
ciocgun

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 07:04:34 PM

My deposits don't work either. I lost about 0.02  Undecided

I've just to wait tomorrow to know the eCPM of the banner, then i'll remove it Cheesy

it is running now

I just noticed there's an ad on top of the scroll bar too. I wouldn't get rid of the warning unless that was gone, because many people will try to scroll that way. I know I just use my mouse, but not everyone does.

But if you were serious and just had the banner on the bottom, and not the one on the right, that'd be good.

I've just to wait tomorrow to know the eCPM of the banner, then i'll remove it

BitcoinFuture99

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:04:51 PM

Microwallet.org not Crediting my Microwallet Faucet Balance.

BitBitCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1273
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 10:08:29 PM

http://www.superbtcfaucet.com/
http://www.treasurefaucet.com/
http://www.flyingfaucet.com/
http://www.therunningfaucet.com/
http://www.pizzafaucet.com/
http://www.bestbtcfaucet.com/

Migration from Microwallet to FaucetBOX completed!!!

Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 04:41:15 AM

Microwallet.org not Crediting my Microwallet Faucet Balance.

Yes, it appears microwallet is dead. I wonder if the owner is purposely doing this, as he mentioned before he would close microwallet if new services came around. With the arrival of Faucetbox, I think the owner is slowly shutting microwallet down.
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:32:04 PM

My two deposits are not credited too.

If they dont want that we use this wallet and make deposit any more, why it still accepting deposits?

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:48:20 PM

DO NOT DEPOSIT into your microwallets anymore faucet owners.

I believe ALL deposits will just slide to https://blockchain.info/address/1JY32Go7JmDXNoVt9hpzQvfMA9Q4jxW1B6 and not be processed at least for the time being.
rakib1111

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 01:51:20 AM

i have 3 microwallet faucet but dont have api key ..so can i used faucetbox api for microwallet script ??
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 01:55:40 AM

i have 3 microwallet faucet but dont have api key ..so can i used faucetbox api for microwallet script ??
Microwallet is essentially dead now. FaucetBox offer a guide for transferring your Microwallet over to them.
ryukamiho

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 06:55:06 PM

So there is no option to retrieve the coins after you sended it to microwallet?

A friend of mine is crying because he lost his 0.01 coins hehe.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 07:11:53 PM

So there is no option to retrieve the coins after you sended it to microwallet?

A friend of mine is crying because he lost his 0.01 coins hehe.
Once you send Bitcoins over the network, the only way you can get them back is if the recipient decides to send them back. Judging by the previous actions of Microwallet, this isn't going to happen.
0.01BTC is practically dust, but I've been in the same position of him in the past. Tell him to do more research before blindly investing in websites from now on.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: