Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:38:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Microwallet.org - API + free faucet script, start your own faucet!  (Read 114757 times)
sevenz

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 08:28:04 PM

I really don't want to use anything but MW, but considering the circumstances....

I just put about 20 bucks worth of coin into my faucet that is waiting for a work around to finally open. If this does not get fixed *will MW send my coins back till this is at least fixed? I know they don't guarantee support or whatever with the API - but my coins are kind of in limbo now doing nothing. Who would know about that or who would I ask about it?  Huh Smiley
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
karololszak

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 09:01:39 PM

Hey, I gues I am the first person that mentioned faucetbox here. Why? Because MicroWallet wasn't working and I found them. My faucet was not on their list, because it wasn't approved then, they had only one faucet approved. Now it is, along with some other faucets. Are they behind DDoS? I have no idea, but that would be lame, considering that if people would want to move over to them, they would like to withdraw all of their Microwallet funds and move them to their service, instead of investing new funds into it. I am in this position and I am very impatient about what's going on around Microwallet, but at least I found a solution for my faucet users....
sevenz

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 09:32:28 PM

Hey, I gues I am the first person that mentioned faucetbox here. Why? Because MicroWallet wasn't working and I found them. My faucet was not on their list, because it wasn't approved then, they had only one faucet approved. Now it is, along with some other faucets. Are they behind DDoS? I have no idea, but that would be lame, considering that if people would want to move over to them, they would like to withdraw all of their Microwallet funds and move them to their service, instead of investing new funds into it. I am in this position and I am very impatient about what's going on around Microwallet, but at least I found a solution for my faucet users....

that would make a really good alibi.

but I question why it keeps getting brought up. let me point out the topic in here: [ANN] Microwallet.org - API + free faucet script, start your own faucet! )

If perhaps people are just being honest about the options, it's making faucetbox look shady with the timing, and the postings, and the everything surrounding it. Especially when they had an empty faucet list when it was brought up during a ddos attack.....If microwallet hadn't been suffering, and if faucetbox didn't appear out of thin air the way it did - I might have actually humored it as an option...so anyway

Now back to the whole Microwallet API thingy.....lol.
Has anyone had any luck in the past few hours? Is it only a few faucets or many of them down right now?
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 09:34:25 PM

Do you have a hosting environment that your using to test this while your helping others or all locally? If you would like to be setup with a free cpanel let me know. Thanks for showing how great the Bitcoin community can be by helping others.

Thanks but unless it comes with root access (where I can "play" with the server and probably crash it) it is not going to help. Personally I'm using dedicated server that is far away from "standard".

About the "unknown error" I can't help, your IP is probably banned so the PHP version does not matter.
sevenz

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:31:29 PM

Fishy

karololszak ,

Marcin Luszkiewicz purchased faucetbox domain name, by hand, this year...and still owns it.
He is the 2012 winner of HackNow winner from Poland.
So Marcin is active online in different sites, etc, I noticed you were friends with him on IMDb. http://www.filmweb.pl/user/luszko/friends
He goes by Luszko aka Marcin Luszkiewicz - and you go by Karololszak aka karlos planet. http://www.filmweb.pl/user/karololszak/friends#
I can see both of you on each others friends list.

You own the freecoins4.me You registered your domain with the name Jaroslaw Olszacki, but your name is really Karol Olszak. You are also from around Poland. You are good at PHP and programing I see.
weirdness. such werid. much confused. very coincidence.

again just pointing out the really obvious....theres more, i dont wanna make a job out if it. So let's stop being shady on the MW thread because I think people are actually buying your posts here somewhat.... Huh

Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:36:23 AM

Good news! On microwallet official site, it says

Q: is microwallet closing down? A: No

Q: Is there a problem with withdrawal? A: Caused by a bug in blockchain.info API. We are deploying workaround today and everything will be back to normal

I hope I quoted that right, I'm doing the quote from memory Smiley
sevenz

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:14:18 AM

Maybe I got what's the issue.

Because of recently discovered bug in the SSL v3 most "new & secure" web hosters decided to remove the backward compatibility (I read about that somewhere few weeks ago  Roll Eyes). Assuming that www.microwallet.org has moved to a better place or upgraded the security at cloudflare.com then we got the issue.

If you are using php 5.4.x or below then it uses php_openssl 0.9.x and it will not work with the domain name. The best option is to use:

Code:
$fp = @fsockopen('ssl://'.gethostbyname('www.microwallet.org'), 443);
If it is too slow then cache the IP somehow and use it directly. Or just go for php 5.5.

If you are using php 5.5.x or php 5.6.x then it uses php_openssl 1.0.x and everything is fine using the original code:

Code:
$fp = @fsockopen('ssl://www.microwallet.org', 443);
Ofc. I may be wrong  Roll Eyes What are your PHP versions?

Both of them are not working I got upto 5.6 PHP versions  error "Unknown Error"

UPDATE:

Just tweaking again to see if anything happened to fit tonight after I took a break. I did not try anything new really, just replayed everyone's suggestions from earlier.

I started with a clean index.php file. I kept all my original files for my theme, etc, but I deleted my index.php and uploaded a fresh copy.

The first thing I did was change
Code:

with
Code:

Just changing this one line afforded me to finally claim some satoshis  - without the Failure to Send error.

Now I am going to see if I can reapply the balance fix...which I will update in a few min. how that goes.

BitcoinFuture99

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:01:51 AM

Microwallet.org is back again working
BitcoinFuture99

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 12:01:31 PM

so now my faucet is also attacked second time by DDoS.
karololszak

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 12:45:03 PM

Fishy

karololszak ,

Marcin Luszkiewicz purchased faucetbox domain name, by hand, this year...and still owns it.
So Marcin is active online in different sites, etc, I noticed you were friends with him on IMDb. http://www.filmweb.pl/user/luszko/friends
He goes by Luszko aka Marcin Luszkiewicz - and you go by Karololszak aka karlos planet. http://www.filmweb.pl/user/karololszak/friends#

You own the freecoins4.me You registered your domain with the name Jaroslaw Olszacki, but your name is really Karol Olszak. You are also from around Poland. You are good at PHP and programing I see.

again just pointing out the really obvious....theres more, i dont wanna make a job out if it. So let's stop being shady on the MW thread because I think people are actually buying your posts here somewhat.... Huh

Just to clear this stuff up - whats with the claim of the fishiness of things? Cheesy What stops me from finding out about faucetbox from Marcin, and how is that even fishy? I asked people around about any services like microwallet that they know about and he told me to check out faucetbox. And so I did, and spread the news here for other people like me. I didn't know he was behind it, I didn't even care and I didn't bother asking him then. You made me feel like I've done a bad thing for finding a solution to our common problem and spreading it here...
sevenz

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:19:12 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2014, 03:49:30 PM by sevenz

Fishy

karololszak ,

Just to clear this stuff up - whats with the claim of the fishiness of things? Cheesy What stops me from finding out about faucetbox from Marcin, and how is that even fishy? I asked people around about any services like microwallet that they know about and he told me to check out faucetbox. And so I did, and spread the news here for other people like me. I didn't know he was behind it, I didn't even care and I didn't bother asking him then. You made me feel like I've done a bad thing for finding a solution to our common problem and spreading it here...

Um, that's not what you did. You took advantage of MW's issue and advertised within their thread trying to steal their faucets for your friends faucetbox site. The problem, is that you never disclosed who you were. You implied you were just some dude who happened to stumble upon this "new option" as if you are completely unaffiliated with it - which is a bogus illusion.

As for the DDOS attacks - you both are completely qualified to pull one off. Good Job Faucetbox...you have proven that you have no business ethics, no maturity, that you are completely dishonest and manipulative. You have done a bad thing - because Faucetbox is not a solution...it's the problem. Although I can't prove you are doing the DDOS...it's far too likely that you are. People should know this part of the story before they go sign up for your "option" and eventually get burned by you guys - i mean if this is how you guys approach bitcoin and business thats a bad sign.

So, basically, a bunch of inexperienced children who won hacker championships think they can ddos faucetbox and steal their faucets via this thread.

And don't assume that I posted everything I know about you and that faucetbox website above, etc. I know far more, I'm just too ethical to post it.
Stay off MW thread and away from MW please. If your faucetbox is so "legit" as an option, than you can survive without these nasty tactics. If you can't, that's your problem.

The funny thing is that MW seems to want to detach from the API and put the code in another persons hands (i read they considered selling, but have not found the right buyer yet). I was under impression that MW was sticking by their faucets for that reason so they don't become abandoned. Faucetbox could have potentially worked with MW to find a solution - but instead you guys took the shady route. Dumb.

As for MW, I had it working last night - woke up today and it's not working again. =( so sad!

To current MW users:

How many faucets on MW are working and how many are currently not? Curious about this ratio today.
What version of PHP are you using?
What errors are you getting if any? Does your Faucet load? Do you get failure to send still? Does your balance show up? Do you get a white page?
Has ANYONE out there found a solution that has consistently worked through this?

Also,

Does MICROWALLET still need or want a buyer?
If so, how much is the asking price? Is the domain name included with it?
MW, you can PM me with this if you don't want to post it public.....
I might be able to help here...

have a great day everyone! good luck with your faucets!

UPDATE:

And we are up and running again on MW! Yay!  Cool

karololszak

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:37:19 PM

@sevenz: Now, this is very insulting, and you make me feel intimidated.
First of all, I never seen the author of Microwallet claim that they are even under a DDoS attack. Even if they were, how can you pinpoint that faucetbox is actually behind it?
Second thing - knowing somebody on "the other side" and working with/for them are two different stories.
Third thing - problem with not disclosing who I am? Hell, what is your real name anyway? You didn't disclose it either! Nobody uses their real names around here, I guess?

Speaking of manipulation - changing colour of text, underlining some words, sentences in bold - well, thats what you did. You're being manipulative here, not me....

Stop acting like a hero guardian of microwallet or something, and like you're all clean and all that, when you don't even use your real name to register your domains. Oh, unless your another monicker is eva.ang82. Yeah, I can do some whois too.

Unless you have any proof that faucetbox is behind the alleged DDoS (and so far, you claim that indeed you don't have), stop spreading the FUD about faucetbox around here. AFAIK they don't have anything to do with this. And I've not seen them post around here, anyway. It's just you accusing me of working with/for them and accusing them of ddosing microwallet. To me, it looks like you either have a problem with me or even the society, you just have some sort of a vision in your mind, you jump straight to some fishy conclusions without a proof of anything.

These are not first troubles of Microwallet and other services like this. They all come and go. I'd be glad if microwallet was fully operational again, because I have some bitcoins over there that I'd like to safely withdraw.
sevenz

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 11:03:39 PM

@sevenz: Now, this is very insulting, and you make me feel intimidated.
First of all, I never seen the author of Microwallet claim that they are even under a DDoS attack. Even if they were, how can you pinpoint that faucetbox is actually behind it?
Second thing - knowing somebody on "the other side" and working with/for them are two different stories.
Third thing - problem with not disclosing who I am? Hell, what is your real name anyway? You didn't disclose it either! Nobody uses their real names around here, I guess?

Speaking of manipulation - changing colour of text, underlining some words, sentences in bold - well, thats what you did. You're being manipulative here, not me....

Stop acting like a hero guardian of microwallet or something, and like you're all clean and all that, when you don't even use your real name to register your domains. Oh, unless your another monicker is eva.ang82. Yeah, I can do some whois too.

Unless you have any proof that faucetbox is behind the alleged DDoS (and so far, you claim that indeed you don't have), stop spreading the FUD about faucetbox around here. AFAIK they don't have anything to do with this. And I've not seen them post around here, anyway. It's just you accusing me of working with/for them and accusing them of ddosing microwallet. To me, it looks like you either have a problem with me or even the society, you just have some sort of a vision in your mind, you jump straight to some fishy conclusions without a proof of anything.

These are not first troubles of Microwallet and other services like this. They all come and go. I'd be glad if microwallet was fully operational again, because I have some bitcoins over there that I'd like to safely withdraw.

Ok, well I guess you don't read the posts in here - Let me break this down for you really quick kiddo.....
LAND OF BITCOIN said ddos attack. read the thread.
Just a DDoS.

You are hardly Nancy Drew. So go "whois" crazy if you want to....I was doing someone a favor by listing two of her domain names here a while back. That is her real name - and also has nothing to do with anything.

I looked you up when you said YOUR faucet name as you casually advertised in THIS thread - and found you to be affiliated with Faucetbox personally.
You are comparing apples and shoes here. LOL.

No, obviously I don't expect you to use your real name. But that's not the issue.
You could have been more honest "Hey guys, MW isnt working, but my friend built FaucetBox, I know him personally and trust him if you guys need an option"
-------you didn't say that....your post implied that you just happened to stumble across it.

Your exact words were: "Quote from: karololszak on November 02, 2014, 03:30:58 PM: I just found this site, faucetbox.com, seems legit, nice design and all, has a faucet list like "land of bitcoin" and even a microwallet migration guide. I'm going to move my faucet over there, we'll see how it goes..."

Give me a break dude.
You came HERE acting like you were not affiliated with FAUCETBOX - when you were and didn't tell anyone in your posts.

It's tacky and timed well. If you don't want to be accused of stuff - don't spam in MW threads to get people to sign up for your buddies faucet list in the middle of a DDOS attack. Or any time for that matter. You sound super defensive.

I dont want to clog this thread with this conversation any longer because it's off topic. The only reason why I'm responding to you is so people can have, oh whats the word you use? OH YES, an "OPTION". I want people to have an "OPTION" side to consider after reading your spam.

and that's that. =) Good luck to you in the future.
dhavin

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:01:51 AM

Yeah wow, fuck faucetbox.

http://www.scratch4satoshis.com/ - 1600 satoshi/hour 2 MILLION SATOSHI minimum weekly lottery draw! Get your tickets submitted!
BitcoinFuture99

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:33:10 AM

please post some useful discussion about Microwallet having Issues regarding IP and API

sevenz

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 04:01:49 AM

please post some useful discussion about Microwallet having Issues regarding IP and API

This is the only temp fix I know, but it should work.

Balance Fix:
Replace:
Code:
 $balance = @file_get_contents('https://www.microwallet.org/api/v1/balance?api_key=' . rawurlencode($GLOBALS['settings']['microwallet_api_key']));

With...
Code:
   $balance = @file_get_contents('https://www.microwallet.org/api/v1/balance?api_key=' . rawurlencode($GLOBALS['settings']['microwallet_api_key']));
            $request = '';
            $request .= "GET /api/v1/balance?api_key=".rawurlencode($GLOBALS['settings']['microwallet_api_key'])." HTTP/1.0\r\n";
            $request .= "Host: www.microwallet.org\r\n";
            $request .= "Connection: close\r\n\r\n";
            $fp = @fsockopen('ssl://104.28.0.112', 443);
            if (!$fp) {
              // ??
            }
            @fputs($fp, $request);
            $response = '';
            while (!@feof($fp)) {
                $response .= @fgets($fp, 1024);
            }
            @fclose($fp);
            $balance = explode("\r\n\r\n", $response);
            $balance = $balance[1];

Failure to Send Fix:
Replace:
Code:
        if (!$fp) {
            return array(
                'success' => false,
                'message' => 'Failed to send.',
                'html' => '<div class="alert alert-danger">Failed to send.</div>',
                'response' => null,
            );

With...
Code:
        if (!$fp) {
            return array(
                'success' => false,
                'response' => null,
            );

BitcoinFuture99

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 09:21:22 AM

This is the only temp fix I know, but it should work.

Balance Fix:
Replace:
Code:

With...
Code:
            $request = '';
            $request .= "GET /api/v1/balance?api_key=".rawurlencode($GLOBALS['settings']['microwallet_api_key'])." HTTP/1.0\r\n";
            $request .= "Host: www.microwallet.org\r\n";
            $request .= "Connection: close\r\n\r\n";
            $fp = @fsockopen('ssl://104.28.0.112', 443);
            if (!$fp) {
              // ??
            }
            @fputs($fp, $request);
            $response = '';
            while (!@feof($fp)) {
                $response .= @fgets($fp, 1024);
            }
            @fclose($fp);
            $balance = explode("\r\n\r\n", $response);
            $balance = $balance[1];

Failure to Send Fix:
Replace:
Code:
        if (!$fp) {
            return array(
                'success' => false,
                'response' => null,
            );

With...
Code:
        if (!$fp) {
            return array(
                'success' => false,
                'response' => null,
            );

Thanks for Posting the whole story

But for me the actual IP of Microwallet works. Not the one you mentioning or the method of

nothing works. Also It only works for me with PHP 5.4 version and with others it shows fail to send.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 09:32:00 AM

Microwallet has changed the payment days from 48 hours to 7 days. is this a beginning of scam. Bitchest also gone scam. Totally comfused about these faucets sites.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
ryukamiho

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:25:00 PM

Microwallet has changed the payment days from 48 hours to 7 days. is this a beginning of scam. Bitchest also gone scam. Totally comfused about these faucets sites.

I think it changed because its not automatic payouts.

since the owner of MW said he dont have that ammount of time anymore, at least this make everyone knows that he is busy instead of calling.

HEY where is my payment?

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
sevenz

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:53:18 PM

Changing payment days does not denote scam. You have to read the whole thread to really understand the situation. My impression is that the owners of Microwallet don't really have the time to run it, but they continue to do it because they don't want to leave such a long list of Faucets stranded. So, to me it makes sense that the payments could change to 7days. There was mention earlier in the thread of wanting to sell the api to a buyer who can continue to run it, but not having the right person yet. Just how I've personally translated the situation.

Thanks for Posting the whole story

But for me the actual IP of Microwallet works. Not the one you mentioning or the method of

nothing works. Also It only works for me with PHP 5.4 version and with others it shows fail to send.

It's the only combination of items I've gotten to work personally. And it's been working flawlessly since yesterday.
The version it worked on was 5.3.
I tried every other combo of fixes I saw people suggesting on this thread - but this is the only combo I could come up with to actually fix things on 5.3
With that being said, if you are on a different version of PHP, maybe this fix would work if you changed versions to 5.3 ? GL

edit to add this:
Again, if anyone from MW reads this, please contact me in private messages if you are looking for a buyer still.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: