Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:19:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Microwallet.org - API + free faucet script, start your own faucet!  (Read 114757 times)
mottsimon

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:15:57 PM

Microwallet is back up!

I'm considering moving to faucetbox, but my main concern is that it's not as well known, and that people won't be as likely to use it. I hope microwallet gets back working so I can stick with them!

Just because it's back up, doesn't mean they're going to be paying out. I'd love it if it got back to working all the time, being up all the time and paying out when they're supposed to. But they haven't been.

I want to be able to recommend them... I used to use faucets that sent payments there, but if I'm not going to receive any payments, then it's not worth it, and I certainly won't be recommending them to people.

If you and other faucet websites can post that faucetbox works (with proofs of payment) and post about microwallet not sending payments out, like a link here, I would think people would switch in a heartbeat.

They are indeed paying. I requested payment today and received very swiftly indeed. In terms of whether they are trustworthy. Who knows..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:58:31 PM

Microwallet is back up!

I'm considering moving to faucetbox, but my main concern is that it's not as well known, and that people won't be as likely to use it. I hope microwallet gets back working so I can stick with them!

Just because it's back up, doesn't mean they're going to be paying out. I'd love it if it got back to working all the time, being up all the time and paying out when they're supposed to. But they haven't been.

I want to be able to recommend them... I used to use faucets that sent payments there, but if I'm not going to receive any payments, then it's not worth it, and I certainly won't be recommending them to people.

If you and other faucet websites can post that faucetbox works (with proofs of payment) and post about microwallet not sending payments out, like a link here, I would think people would switch in a heartbeat.

They are indeed paying. I requested payment today and received very swiftly indeed. In terms of whether they are trustworthy. Who knows..

Well I don't know if you're a lucky one, or I'm just unlucky. But below shows my account and that they have paid less to me in the past, but have not paid this amount yet, even though it's been this way for more than a week:

Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 10:22:52 PM

Microwallet is back up!

Wow great that they are paying out!
Superhitech
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 10:24:07 PM

Microwallet is back up!

Well I don't know if you're a lucky one, or I'm just unlucky. But below shows my account and that they have paid less to me in the past, but have not paid this amount yet, even though it's been this way for more than a week:

Maybe now they are paying after todays shutdown, so maybe you will have to wait 7 days after today and you'll get paid (Hopefully)
ryukamiho

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 10:27:01 PM

i have lowered the withdrawal.

Lets just see how much until they pay.

Microwallet is a great service. He was getting near 0.5 btc only with revenue from adbit.co daily. If he got at least adsense he would be sitting in a good amount of money.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 10:29:10 PM

Maybe now they are paying after todays shutdown, so maybe you will have to wait 7 days after today and you'll get paid (Hopefully)

Even if that's so, they still shouldn't have this on the website "Q: Is Microwallet closing? A: No. (All pending withdrawals will be processed within 24 hours.)" It says within 24 hours... it's been on the website for quite a few days and still nothing...
Superhitech
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 10:30:30 PM

Should I start my faucet with microwallet or faucetbox?? Still wondering... As microwallet has problems, as soon as they are  fixed, people will swarm back, but if they don't fix faucetbox would be better.

I think I'm going to wait one week, if microwallet pays out I will use them.
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 10:35:28 PM

Should I start my faucet with microwallet or faucetbox?? Still wondering... As microwallet has problems, as soon as they are  fixed, people will swarm back, but if they don't fix faucetbox would be better.

I don't know how many people will swarm back to Microwallet on this. I've have to see them releasing funds quickly, and staying up constantly and probably posting a public apology with an explanation before feeling comfortable doing a lot of faucets using them.

People argue it's not even worth doing faucets as is, it's especially not worth it to do those with mircrowallet to be in the position where you may never get funds from them again. They'd have to show that they're really trying to work past the issues, and solve things on their end so it doesn't happen again.
mottsimon

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:24:07 AM

Microwallet is back up!

Let me just clarify here. I was referring to faucetbox paying not Microwallet. I still have not been paid by them just like you guys.
mottsimon

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:32:57 AM

After not following through with the 24 hour promise for payment, which was something like 30 hours ago microwallet put this up, I too will no longer be using any faucet who is continuing to use microwallet as a payment provider.  I would like to confirm again that Faucetbox have been paying as I received payment today, so that is something. Landofbitcoin started this thread and they are not saying anything on here. Its too fishy to me. I understand problems occur, but when they start stringing people along with promises they dont deliver on, that becomes a big red flag to me.
Superhitech
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 02:55:55 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 04:52:36 AM by Superhitech

Microwallet is back up!

Let me just clarify here. I was referring to faucetbox paying not Microwallet. I still have not been paid by them just like you guys.

Ah ok. I think I should start with faucetbox, it seems microwallet owner has lost complete interest. If they are good, (faucetbox) I will post here so you guys can know it's good by the word of a former microwallet user and not some guy affiliated with faucetbox. I will do it in a week or so, if microwallet is fixed by that time, I will stick with them.
hillman321

Activity: 269

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:43:10 AM

Q: Is Microwallet closing? A: No. (All pending withdrawals will be processed within 24 hours.)

Almost 4 days now since you post that question, payment still pending Shocked

R.I.P Microwallet  Cry
BitcoinClix

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 12:17:47 PM

nothing    Huh
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 03:08:25 PM

Microwallet is back up!

Oh, ok. I just thought since my post that you quoted was referencing both Microwallet and Faucetbox, that you were referring to Microwallet.

I had no worries that Faucetbox wasn't paying out, I was only pointing out that a faucet website should show proof of payment, so new customers aren't leery about using a new wallet service. That was the only reason I pointed out showing proof that Faucetbox is paying, it should be relatively easy to show that proof, especially if they paid the same day as the withdrawal.

And now we're back to the fact that Microwallet hasn't paid anyone for a while now....
alps

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 03:13:08 PM

delays delays delays and broken promises.. microwallet owner step it up or people will give up on your service
BroadwayDraw

Activity: 234

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:43:47 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 05:00:33 PM by BroadwayDraw

delays delays delays and broken promises.. microwallet owner step it up or people will give up on your service

I really hope faucetbox turns out to be reliable. We need more choices! MW is a terrible site for service. It's one thing for them to provide bad service to faucet owners, but when u don't pay out the users of the faucet, now your lack of service is affecting other people's reputation with their faucet users!

**Edit: We migrated to Faucetbox.com yesterday and the transition was easy. We had some problems getting the faucet to work at first but the support at faucetbox responded within 20 mins or so and got us up and running all in one day as opposed to the 3 weeks I have been waiting on Microwallet to even respond to my numerous emails and requests after they shut off our api because we had a registration requirement. Which by the way, is not listed anywhere on their site as being a rule.

Unfortunate, their site is down right now Sad
Superhitech
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:56:57 PM

I really hope faucetbox turns out to be reliable. We need more choices! MW is a terrible site for service. It's one thing for them to provide bad service to faucet owners, but when u don't pay out the users of the faucet, now your lack of service is affecting other people's reputation with their faucet users!

I'm trying to run a faucetbox faucet, will give updates.
sevenz

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:00:29 PM

I'm still concerned with the way Faucetbox presented themselves....so I won't be using them because I do see how this played out and contributed to the problem.

However!
I am concerned with microwallet and their delay too. I had faith in you guys MW!

The Plan
I suggest any faucet owner who still runs with microwallet to "lower your withdraw limit" - as you can see if you are api user it says your entire balance will be sent back to you if you lower the limit.

I lowered mine, and it states I will get my balance back in 7 days. (My balance as a faucet owner).
I suggest everyone do the same today, so we can all have the same 7 day period.
If Microwallet fails to send these withdraws out to us within 7 days, we can as a group (fairly and officially) conclude Microwallets Time Of Death.

If Microwallet happens to process the withdraw for us in 7 days, we can make informed decisions on weather to stay or leave.

My own perspective about options:
I have to say, that I have noticed most people with faucetbox are claiming they get payouts, which is good - and I never expected anything different.

The only reason why I won't personally support them is because I don't support their approaches towards marketing their product. There is a degree of dishonesty that was used in their approach from day one - weather or not they pay out or operate effectively right now does not influence the way I perceive their overall validity.

Let's say I went to Walmart. Let's say I had an issue with their store, and some random stranger walked up to me and said "hey, i had this issue here to, but I'm about to go over to Kmart to try them out because I heard they were better - as an option maybe you should try them". I might be inclined to use Kmart due to another customer, seemingly similar to me, recommending it.

Yet, if I found out that this random stranger was actually the CEO of Kmart - I would realize that his suggestion to me was not only a biased one, but suggested to me dishonestly through appearing to be another unsatisfied walmart shopper.

This is what I watched Faucetbox do here this week. And it makes me feel weary of them. Perhaps if they get a little more upfront and honest about their marketing approach - i will change my mind - but so far no.

karololszak, the poster here, was the only existing faucet on faucetbox when he told everyone to switch there...its been proven he is connected to the service directly through the owner of faucetbox - faucetbox should just come out and say "sorry we advertised that way - and we have a historical relationship with this poster - and he should have been more upfront with his relationship with us" weather he's just a friend of the guy who owns it, or weather he works there.

That would help some people gain better confidence. But their continued denial of that one situation sucks. Trust me, I wish I trusted faucetbox right now, because I so badly wish I had a place to go myself - and would be there already myself if not for that one issue.

BroadwayDraw

Activity: 234

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:08:27 PM

I'm trying to run a faucetbox faucet, will give updates.

Unfortunatley, they are offline ...seems they are having some server issues or something.
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:10:31 PM

I'm still concerned with the way Faucetbox presented themselves....so I won't be using them because I do see how this played out and contributed to the problem.

However!
I am concerned with microwallet and their delay too. I had faith in you guys MW!

The Plan
I suggest any faucet owner who still runs with microwallet to "lower your withdraw limit" - as you can see if you are api user it says your entire balance will be sent back to you if you lower the limit.

I lowered mine, and it states I will get my balance back in 7 days. (My balance as a faucet owner).
I suggest everyone do the same today, so we can all have the same 7 day period.
If Microwallet fails to send these withdraws out to us within 7 days, we can as a group (fairly and officially) conclude Microwallets Time Of Death.

If Microwallet happens to process the withdraw for us in 7 days, we can make informed decisions on weather to stay or leave.

My own perspective about options:
I have to say, that I have noticed most people with faucetbox are claiming they get payouts, which is good - and I never expected anything different.

The only reason why I won't personally support them is because I don't support their approaches towards marketing their product. There is a degree of dishonesty that was used in their approach from day one - weather or not they pay out or operate effectively right now does not influence the way I perceive their overall validity.

Let's say I went to Walmart. Let's say I had an issue with their store, and some random stranger walked up to me and said "hey, i had this issue here to, but I'm about to go over to Kmart to try them out because I heard they were better - as an option maybe you should try them". I might be inclined to use Kmart due to another customer, seemingly similar to me, recommending it.

Yet, if I found out that this random stranger was actually the CEO of Kmart - I would realize that his suggestion to me was not only a biased one, but suggested to me dishonestly through appearing to be another unsatisfied walmart shopper.

This is what I watched Faucetbox do here this week. And it makes me feel weary of them. Perhaps if they get a little more upfront and honest about their marketing approach - i will change my mind - but so far no.

karololszak, the poster here, was the only existing faucet on faucetbox when he told everyone to switch there...its been proven he is connected to the service directly through the owner of faucetbox - faucetbox should just come out and say "sorry we advertised that way - and we have a historical relationship with this poster - and he should have been more upfront with his relationship with us" weather he's just a friend of the guy who owns it, or weather he works there.

That would help some people gain better confidence. But their continued denial of that one situation sucks. Trust me, I wish I trusted faucetbox right now, because I so badly wish I had a place to go myself - and would be there already myself if not for that one issue.

I was so focused on Mircowallet, I didn't really look into Faucetbox, except hearing that it was paying out. Are there any other faucet wallets out there?

I really, really liked Mircowallet, I wish it was still working well... At this point, I just have given up doing faucets and am just waiting around for things to work out one way or another. It's almost like Microwallet going down (as in not paying out, not it's stability online) is the death of faucets.

Well, I should be clear, I'm still using the moon bitcoin/dogecoin and free-bitcoin/dogecoin websites, since they pay out directly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: