Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:22:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Microwallet.org - API + free faucet script, start your own faucet!  (Read 114757 times)
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 08:14:37 PM

Why is it that the majority of faucet owners are more than happy to promote blatant scams on their sites that could potentially rob people out of thousands? Is this how you intend on getting your money back from people who are making fractions of cents from you. Even the most reliable and reputable faucets do it. You are quite clearly facilitating crime. Its a complete conflict of interest to bring on new adopters who are new to bitcoin and pray on them like that. Bottom of the barrel tactics if you ask me. Why not just promote legitimate offers?

So because there's no law against you doing it and some havnt been proven scams yet and when they are you (in some cases) remove them off your sites and move on the next like you were oblivious and had no idea and other faucets will continue displaying the adds knowing full well that anyone who signs up will be royally shafted. If murder was not illegal would that make it OK to go out and murder people? How do you sleep at night? please I'm interested to know?

Do you mean through banner ads, or direct links on faucets? As someone who owns two Bitcoin GPT sites, I'm fully aware that I do get HYIPs and Ponzis on my banner ads, and I couldn't really care. If someone wants to invest blindly in something like that, let them, at least they will likely learn that it's not a good idea for next time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mottsimon

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 09:01:01 PM

Why is it that the majority of faucet owners are more than happy to promote blatant scams on their sites that could potentially rob people out of thousands? Is this how you intend on getting your money back from people who are making fractions of cents from you. Even the most reliable and reputable faucets do it. You are quite clearly facilitating crime. Its a complete conflict of interest to bring on new adopters who are new to bitcoin and pray on them like that. Bottom of the barrel tactics if you ask me. Why not just promote legitimate offers?

So because there's no law against you doing it and some havnt been proven scams yet and when they are you (in some cases) remove them off your sites and move on the next like you were oblivious and had no idea and other faucets will continue displaying the adds knowing full well that anyone who signs up will be royally shafted. If murder was not illegal would that make it OK to go out and murder people? How do you sleep at night? please I'm interested to know?

Do you mean through banner ads, or direct links on faucets? As someone who owns two Bitcoin GPT sites, I'm fully aware that I do get HYIPs and Ponzis on my banner ads, and I couldn't really care. If someone wants to invest blindly in something like that, let them, at least they will likely learn that it's not a good idea for next time.

They will likely learn never to go near crypto again. The fact that you admit you couldn't give a shit speaks volumes really doesn't it... No integrity. Feel free to tell the blind man to trust your friend to help him across the road and then take your cut from the wallet your friend robs from his back pocket. Your 'aiding and abetting'. These hyips you speak about are choking the bitcoin scene as we speak, so while bitcoin continues to get a bad public image, know that people like yourself and many others who do this are directly contributing towards its demise. I honestly don't expect you to give a shit. That's kinda my point... And the problem here...
Painful Truth

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:40:50 AM

Is it possible to run two faucets with one api key /MW account?
Or is a separate one one needed for a second faucet? (with different payment schedules/values)

Does anyone have such a setup running?
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 01:40:17 AM

Is it possible to run two faucets with one api key /MW account?
Or is a separate one one needed for a second faucet? (with different payment schedules/values)

Does anyone have such a setup running?

You can use same API for more than one faucet.

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
dalek

Activity: 382

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 03:30:56 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2014, 03:43:55 AM by dalek

Am I misreading the faucet code or does it only ever pay referrers their referral bonus when they use the faucet themselves? That would be very inconvenient if you wanted to maintain your own faucet list and had to request from each and every faucet to collect your bonus. And it looks like faucetbox copied this same (ill)logic.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
coinerjoe

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 12:44:29 PM

They will likely learn never to go near crypto again. The fact that you admit you couldn't give a shit speaks volumes really doesn't it... No integrity. Feel free to tell the blind man to trust your friend to help him across the road and then take your cut from the wallet your friend robs from his back pocket. Your 'aiding and abetting'. These hyips you speak about are choking the bitcoin scene as we speak, so while bitcoin continues to get a bad public image, know that people like yourself and many others who do this are directly contributing towards its demise. I honestly don't expect you to give a shit. That's kinda my point... And the problem here...

These scammers dont care how they get your money as long as they get it.  Youre absolutely right! no integrity, no morals. 
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 01:17:47 PM

I fail to see what you would like me to do about it. I am not removing my banner ads, which my sites would not be able to function without, just because someone invested in a shitty HYIP. I do not advertise these sites myself, and if I do, I put a very clear warning to never invest money that you cannot lose.
I cannot ban individual ads on some of the networks I use, nor would I really bother going through the trouble to do so. I will add warnings to the ads, saying not to invest money that you can't afford to lose, but that's about the extent I would personally go to. People need to learn to use their own common sense and not invest in something that promises things that are too good to be true.
sevenz

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:20:28 PM

My faucet was working fine after the last mess. Worked fine ever since.

The past two days my faucet will not load. I've seen on twitter a couple other faucets say the same thing.
But I also see no one in here saying the same thing.....

TO the MW Faucet OWNERS:
Are your faucets up and running?

And if they are....can anyone tell me why mine might magically stop loading? I have not even touched the code to my site in probably 3 weeks. Like I said, working fine till 2 days ago.

Thanks EVeryone.
BitcoinzB

Activity: 210

💰💰💰💰

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:27:51 PM

My faucet was working fine after the last mess. Worked fine ever since.

The past two days my faucet will not load. I've seen on twitter a couple other faucets say the same thing.
But I also see no one in here saying the same thing.....

TO the MW Faucet OWNERS:
Are your faucets up and running?

And if they are....can anyone tell me why mine might magically stop loading? I have not even touched the code to my site in probably 3 weeks. Like I said, working fine till 2 days ago.

Thanks EVeryone.
My faucet started giving a "Failed to send" error two days ago, fixed with

Maybe I got what's the issue.

Because of recently discovered bug in the SSL v3 most "new & secure" web hosters decided to remove the backward compatibility (I read about that somewhere few weeks ago  Roll Eyes). Assuming that www.microwallet.org has moved to a better place or upgraded the security at cloudflare.com then we got the issue.

If you are using php 5.4.x or below then it uses php_openssl 0.9.x and it will not work with the domain name. The best option is to use:

Code:
$fp = @fsockopen('ssl://'.gethostbyname('www.microwallet.org'), 443);
If it is too slow then cache the IP somehow and use it directly. Or just go for php 5.5.

If you are using php 5.5.x or php 5.6.x then it uses php_openssl 1.0.x and everything is fine using the original code:

Code:
$fp = @fsockopen('ssl://www.microwallet.org', 443);

Ofc. I may be wrong  Roll Eyes What are your PHP versions?
Using the first option.
TheBanksLife

Activity: 447

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 08:39:47 PM

Having a strange issue myself. I own http://cointreats.com/ and I manage http://bitcoinpuddle.com both of them I've done a bit of a custom design for. However for some reason every 5 or so minute the site will no longer load. I attempted to contact my host provider and it's nothing on their part as nothing has changed and the rest of my sites function fine. I've attempted to switch PHP versions 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5 and 5.6. None of which are working. The sites were both functioning fine up until a day ago.

My only working solutions so far is I've had to upload an additional folder http://cointreats.com/v2/ which is just the bare faucet, I have a Google Chrome extension refreshing that page every 60 seconds. Otherwise if I don't visit the /v2/ directory my faucet will not load. I'm not sure what would be causing it. Any ideas?

I've tried also disabling the plugins and that didn't seem to do it either.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 10:01:33 PM

Having a strange issue myself. I own http://cointreats.com/ and I manage http://bitcoinpuddle.com both of them I've done a bit of a custom design for. However for some reason every 5 or so minute the site will no longer load. I attempted to contact my host provider and it's nothing on their part as nothing has changed and the rest of my sites function fine. I've attempted to switch PHP versions 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5 and 5.6. None of which are working. The sites were both functioning fine up until a day ago.

My only working solutions so far is I've had to upload an additional folder http://cointreats.com/v2/ which is just the bare faucet, I have a Google Chrome extension refreshing that page every 60 seconds. Otherwise if I don't visit the /v2/ directory my faucet will not load. I'm not sure what would be causing it. Any ideas?

For me, your faucet loads fine currently. I'm not sure about in the next 5 minutes though.
sevenz

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 10:03:18 PM

so basically, MW API is extremely inconsistent and I need to stop using them....

My site actually loads, just the frame I use for the faucet wont load. The page its on wont load, and usually that happens only when microwallet is down. The Facuet page gets a 500 internal server error.

This is getting annoying because in the past month, I've spent 90% of my time coding and recoding the API instead of it running.
2 weeks ago when there was all the drama, I spent days trying to recode fixes to make it work. finally got it functional again.
Now its happening again.

I need a more low maintenance api. I don't mind doing tweaks every now and then rolling with the punches, but this is over the top.
TheBanksLife

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 10:17:49 PM

For me, your faucet loads fine currently. I'm not sure about in the next 5 minutes though.

I know it's currently loading like I said I have a browser page open on my other computer that refreshes http://cointreats.com/v2/ every 60 seconds. The only reason my faucet is currently running is because I'm refreshing that /v2/ every 60 seconds or so. Otherwise it wouldn't work.
Superhitech
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:00:57 AM

I know it's currently loading like I said I have a browser page open on my other computer that refreshes http://cointreats.com/v2/ every 60 seconds. The only reason my faucet is currently running is because I'm refreshing that /v2/ every 60 seconds or so. Otherwise it wouldn't work.

No, your regular, cointreats.com (not the v2 version) loads fine for me
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:01:31 AM

Any errors when you change (line 10)
Code:
error_reporting(0);
to
Code:
error_reporting(E_ALL);
?

Did you try to go with ReCaptcha instead of solve media.

Did you try to comment out all the:
Code:
check_for_update();
lines.

I'm only guessing what could be wrong.

I never got and API key from MW ... and I requested one 3 weeks ago ... probably I should try again  Roll Eyes
TheBanksLife

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 12:07:37 AM

Yes I understand that. Once again the only reason it is loading fine for you is because I have my computer consistently refreshing the /v2/ which is somehow re-connecting cointreats.com. IF I were to close my chrome browser which has been refreshing the page for over 18 hours you would not be able to load cointreats.com
Superhitech
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:49:29 AM

Yes I understand that. Once again the only reason it is loading fine for you is because I have my computer consistently refreshing the /v2/ which is somehow re-connecting cointreats.com. IF I were to close my chrome browser which has been refreshing the page for over 18 hours you would not be able to load cointreats.com

Hmm. Try checking out needitfindit's fix. I run my own faucet, http://bitcoinshowers.com and it loads, but maybe it's because I'm not done with it's creation yet, I still need to theme it and make it give out Bitcoin, it doesn't do that yet as it's still in progress.
karlb187

Activity: 210

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 02:12:00 AM

my microwallet faucet ( http://moneyinpjs.com/BTCfaucet ) now has a 50% referral commission!  Grin

It would be a great one to include on your faucet and get 50% commissions from your referrals.

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
wealthy$

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:05:41 AM

Can this script be used to setup a multi faucet site?

Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 01:09:02 AM

just wondering is there any way we can get a dice aspect added to the faucet?

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: