Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:37:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Microwallet.org - API + free faucet script, start your own faucet!  (Read 114764 times)
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:47:46 PM

how can i get my bitcoin faucet http://freebiefaucet.com/ on landofbitcoin?

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JackpotFaucet.com

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Move The Knowledge!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 09:49:32 PM

Good luck finding a dev to do that for less than 1 BTC. Including skinning, reporting and a fully implemented progressive jackpot feature, there is no way this would get done for less than 1 BTC. Also, we handle payouts and server maintenance and wallet administration and pretty much anything else you'd need.

All you have to do is fund it, drop in some ad codes, turn on some FREE traffic - then sit back and count your money.

Give it a look around. www.JackpotFaucetNetwork.com it's free to join.

minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 09:50:46 PM

Good luck finding a dev to do that for less than 1 BTC. Including skinning, reporting and a fully implemented progressive jackpot feature, there is no way this would get done for less than 1 BTC. Also, we handle payouts and server maintenance and wallet administration and pretty much anything else you'd need.

All you have to do is fund it, drop in some ad codes, turn on some FREE traffic - then sit back and count your money.

Give it a look around. www.JackpotFaucetNetwork.com it's free to join.
I'd do it for under 1BTC for sure. No faucet script is worth over 1BTC imo.
I'm not trying to tarnish your business or anything, you seem to offer a nice enough service. I just think it's a bit overpriced is all.
JackpotFaucet.com

Move The Knowledge!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 09:54:43 PM

Lol sure yes I bet you can write a script for less than 1BTC, but does that include backend design, admin panels, reporting, fraud mitigation, payment functions...and a whole list of other features you get?

If you can do all that for less than $380 you should consider raising your prices.

Think of it like this...your faucet is a business. It WILL generate revenue if you push traffic towards it. Look at the alexa of some of the biggest faucets...they make THOUSANDS of dollars per day.

A $380 investment is chips...

TomKoinify

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:55:08 PM

Lol sure yes I bet you can write a script for less than 1BTC, but does that include backend design, admin panels, reporting, fraud mitigation, payment functions...and a whole list of other features you get?

If you can do all that for less than $380 you should consider raising your prices.

Think of it like this...your faucet is a business. It WILL generate revenue if you push traffic towards it. Look at the alexa of some of the biggest faucets...they make THOUSANDS of dollars per day.

A $380 investment is chips...

I will do all of this for half of the rate. PM me if you want a faucet set up.

Also, faucet owners, PM me if you want access to an exclusive referral deal. You get $1.00 for every user who uses your faucet.
JackpotFaucet.com

Move The Knowledge!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 09:57:46 PM

Anyone that takes Tom up on that deal, I ask you to please let us see the results of this faucet. Let us see the back-end...let us see his reporting and analytics...

I'm intrigued as to how $190 can get you a site that looks good...because most faucets look like rubbish.

www.JackpotFaucetNetwork.com

TomKoinify

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:09:59 PM

Anyone that takes Tom up on that deal, I ask you to please let us see the results of this faucet. Let us see the back-end...let us see his reporting and analytics...

I'm intrigued as to how $190 can get you a site that looks good...because most faucets look like rubbish.

Please, don't degrade others work you haven't seen. We've seen yours.

I can produce higher quality work than their bootstrap admin CP. All same features. Please, PM me. This guy's talking like he's the boss of the faucet world...no, you don't need to let him into your panel to see your faucet. I can guarantee you'll be happy, I will work along side you rather than you placing an order on a website, and presenting you with a cookie cutter faucet. This way you will actually know how to operate the faucet as well, while saving money and getting a quality running faucet.

Seriously, don't get bullied into paying more than you should. It's not difficult work.
ryukamiho

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:11:21 PM

this is not the place for you to hijack and advertise your service,

Please Behave and go to your own thread.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
JackpotFaucet.com

Move The Knowledge!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 10:11:26 PM

Good luck working with Tom. If you're ever interested in starting a Bitcoin faucet and having it up and running in less than 20 Minutes, then please visit:

TomKoinify

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:12:33 PM

Good luck working with Tom. If you're ever interested in starting a Bitcoin faucet and having it up and running in less than 20 Minutes, then please visit:

Lol. I really hope nobody takes this seriously.... 1BTC for a faucet. Outrageous.

ryukamiho

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:12:58 PM

I can make a faucet run in less than 20 minutes with microwallet and faucebox and i dont spend a single penny =X.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
JackpotFaucet.com

Move The Knowledge!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 10:14:45 PM

Lol. I really hope nobody takes this seriously.... 1BTC for a faucet. Outrageous.

Outrage is relative. People might be interested in quickly starting a faucet and seeing immediate income. Since we let you keep 100% of the ad revenue, it's up to you how fast you make your money back. We require no ongoing fees, only that you fund your faucet sufficiently. Best of luck in your endeavors. I'm sure you produce great work, in fact a look at your sites proves it. We only want the Bitcoin community to  know there is a very fast option that allows you to start a business in less time than it takes to bake a cake...and it earns ongoing revenue.

TomKoinify

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:21:46 PM

Outrage is relative. People might be interested in quickly starting a faucet and seeing immediate income. Since we let you keep 100% of the ad revenue, it's up to you how fast you make your money back. We require no ongoing fees, only that you fund your faucet sufficiently. Best of luck in your endeavors. I'm sure you produce great work, in fact a look at your sites proves it. We only want the Bitcoin community to  know there is a very fast option that allows you to start a business in less time than it takes to bake a cake...and it earns ongoing revenue.

Why do you advertise "We let you keep 100% of ad revenue"? You're making a site for somebody, that it. You should in no way be eligible to any of their ad revenue. This service should be a we do the hard work for you, then its yours. With this "we let you keep all" "no fees" etc -- sounds more like your renting a faucet to me.

Also, as a faucet owner, you're really over selling the whole make money thing. Faucets don't have me driving a Bentley or making six figures a year. In fact, its quite difficult to break even, especially if you're a brand new faucet. Even with 3M UVs/mo, the most you can really make it maybe 1 - 1.5 BTC/mo just by doing ad placement. Sure, there's other ways to monetize, but I would assume anyone buying this package dosen't have that kind of knowledge. You can make money, but its not as easy as owning a faucet, throwing up some ads, and watching the bills roll in. People always seem to forget that you need to feed the faucet bitcoin in order to keep your traffic.

If you want to actually own your own website, save money & not get jipped for $380 for installing a script on a web server...I'd recommend looking elsewhere. Please don't take advantage of users who don't know any better. I could see you getting a customer at around 0.5BTC, but defiantly not 1 BTC. As a new faucet owner, you won't make that back for a while.
JackpotFaucet.com

Move The Knowledge!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 10:27:44 PM

You might not be optimizing your faucet if you only make 1.5 BTC per month. Ours does significantly better than that and is the reason behind the price structure that we've decided on.

Sorry to be chippy! That's the nature of business. It is, after all, Friday and no need to be uncivil. We designed www.JackpotFaucetNetwork.com so that even the noobiest of noobs could have a faucet running in no-time. You no doubt do good work and could make a superb product.

Cheers!

TomKoinify

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:30:23 PM

You might not be optimizing your faucet if you only make 1.5 BTC per month. Ours does significantly better than that and is the reason behind the price structure that we've decided on.

Sorry to be chippy! That's the nature of business. It is, after all, Friday and no need to be uncivil. We designed www.JackpotFaucetNetwork.com so that even the noobiest of noobs could have a faucet running in no-time. You no doubt do good work and could make a superb product.

Cheers!

*through ad placement revenue.

Internet Marketer for years. You avoided a bunch of my points as well, and well, guess I now know the answer.

Cheers!
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:58:46 PM

Cheers!

Not realistic.

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 01:43:48 AM

anyone know?

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 02:30:47 AM

anyone know?

Email them. It might take them a while to add your faucet though, as the devs are busy.
georgidimitrov

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 05:12:57 PM

How do you access microwallet.org? Their site is down for me for more than a month.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 05:15:18 PM

How do you access microwallet.org? Their site is down for me for more than a month.

? Wow, for rest of people, microwallet is working great! Maybe it's your location or your computer?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: