Bitcoin Forum
September 08, 2024, 12:23:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more secure platform in the future, Bitcoin or Ethereum?  (Read 480 times)
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Cryptics

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:32:50 PM

Based on transaction speed or other usability ethereum is better . But while comparing bitcoin ethereum based projects hacked several time . Parity hack one of the biggest hack , then Etheredelta it gone horrible lots of investor gone panic including me . recent MEW DNS compromised again lots of panic . Overall its looks like Bitcoin is bettter and safest comparing to ethereum.
The recent dns hijack doesn't have anything to do with ethereum security as the fault lies within the server. For ethereum and bitcoin security, i think bitcoin has better security but for overall performance then ethereum is better, the hacks regarding ethereum and it's erc20 token always lies within the smart contract created by the dev.

Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:59:48 PM

i prefer on bitcoin, because this is the main in the cryptocurrency, even both side have a good price, i mean we need more make bitcoin feel as important asset than other coins
also in the future, if bitcoin want to be more friendly with other platform it should be more secure.

Arcoin1

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:53:05 AM

The most valuable part of the crypto money market is Bitcoin. It can not be questioned that Bitcoin is reliable. All crypto moneys went to the market with Bitcoin base. Ethereum is the second largest currency after Bitcoin as crypto money.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:54:09 AM

According to the principle of blockhain, the more transaction that is verified and confirmed, the more secure it will be.

We all know that Bicoin starts several ago and undeniably the most secure platform up to date  as long as the principle is concerned but Ethereum has more capabilities than bitcoin and we all know that most of the coins that are emerging is an ERC20 type of coin which uses Ethereum platform.

In your mind, which platform will have more transactions and therefore secure in the future.

Keep in mind that Ethereum starts 3 years ago while Bitcoin starts 9 years ago. Also consider the fact that Ethereum can handle more transaction per second than bitcoin.
I think that Ethereum is a safer platform in the future. For three years of existence, this platform has confidently won the crypto market and has become as popular as the bitcoin that has won its credibility for a long 9 years.

Zack Lee

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:09:02 AM

I think ETH is functioning better and faster.

I personally think the safer and better platform for the future is Bitcoin because it is the first bitcoin altcoin in the world and many people use this coin and so bitcoin has been received in some countries but Ethereum is also good and can be good in the future front. ETH and BTC alike have a good platform for the future, and yet I prefer Bitcoin

altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 07:27:31 AM

Both bitcoin and ethereum platforms are secure. Now all new ICO's using ethereum based ERC20 token technology for their coins and this make this platform more popular. I recommend both as some coins are eth based and some coins are bitcoin based so we require both platforms.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Anniee123

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:42:08 AM

I think ETH and BTC are very safe.
Because if ETH and BTC had bugs, it would be exposed after such a long time.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:50:16 AM

The Etherium team is constantly updating the platform in all directions.  So I think Etherium will become even more reliable!
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:10:36 AM

Although the new platform compared to ethereum bitcoin development owned but I think much better than on the bitcoin. even sure we know a lot more than the ethereum platforms using bitcoin. and to my knowledge for the security of all the same. It's just naturally more familiar with and uses the ethereum so slightly superior to ethereum.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:26:14 PM

For me in the two of them the more secure platform in the future is the company of bitcoin because they are very well known business in this industry to the investors through their excellence.
deeplilac

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:46:25 PM

It seems to me that transactions are quite safe on both these platforms. Bitcoin's protocol is also being improved, but the number of transactions per second is very small compared to Ethereum. This summer will launch the EOS platform. They promise even more transactions per second ...
K_rock

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:36:18 PM

I personally can not compare between bitcoin and ethereum because both have the ability in their own field both are very big coins of the future
Applechild

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:31:37 PM

To be very sincere, since I started bounty hunting, I only got to use Bitcoin platform once or twice. all my transaction has always been on Ethereum platform and I believe it is same with other participants too. for me I find Ethereum platform more user friendly. I can explain the interface to someone without any problem but if you ask me about bitcoin, I don’t remember a thing. The Bottom-line is that the two cannot have the same features and diversification is good for the crypto community so that where one is lacking, the other will complement. They are both Blockchain products.
fdsar

Merit: 1

Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:32:24 AM

Both of them seem to be quite reliable but real situation shows that they have problems as well. So I consider that it will be better to hope for ETH but support EOS.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:08:46 PM

Ethereum is a particle added energetic than Bitcoin, on the other hand Bitcoin is the father each of currency. I design, fancy of Bitcoin as the interval lone of this revolution and maybe, whether Bitcoin was not unlettered, the coins in the existent would not be.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:13:39 AM

I think both platforms are the best and secure in the future and both are the ruling on crypto market but my vote is little more to the Ethereum because it is not expensive like Bit coin .
kkerrex

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:06:37 AM

I think bitcoin is safer and time-tested. Bitcoin has an algorithm for increasing prices by a fixed number of coins. That is, the offer will fall, hence the price will rise. With the ethereum, it is not clear how things will be with the issue, which actually repels.
Sarobeat

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:10:11 AM

Now the bitcoin algorithm is the most secure, but the Etherium offers more opportunities for developers. Thus, it is difficult to predict in which direction their developments will move - improving security or, conversely, reducing it. I hope for the first option, I want more variability and liquidity.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
jfederkins

Activity: 296

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:57:00 AM

I think that Btc will be our pioneer in the future as well, despite Eth is a very strong alternative cryptocurrency, it doesn't have enough power to beat Btc.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:59:19 AM

The ethereum is better in every respect than the bitcoin.
Faster, more secure, more useful. it will be used more in future than bitcoin.

There is no doubt about it. Both of the coin has potential, they can perform both task. Such as doing transactions more easy and more. But the thing is what is more stable and also what is more secure. We can not really predict what will be yhe best, because both of them are performing great.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: