Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:28:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED)  (Read 358205 times)
crypto reva

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:14:28 PM

The guys have a very promising way of extracting crypto currency and maintaining the network, this is a fact. But on the other hand - LOBS, while it is not used anywhere, it will negatively affect the course in the future.

I think that in the future, there will be an opportunity to use this crypto currency for daily life. Only absolutely everything depends on the developers themselves.
Aximetria

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:18:35 PM

The guys have a very promising way of extracting crypto currency and maintaining the network, this is a fact. But on the other hand - LOBS, while it is not used anywhere, it will negatively affect the course in the future.

I think that in the future, there will be an opportunity to use this crypto currency for daily life. Only absolutely everything depends on the developers themselves.

That's true, agree
hanishas

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:26:05 PM

Yes, and in particular from their confidence in that. that the LOBS crypto currency will be something to stand in the future and will be used for some purpose.
CryptoLifeEase

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:37:43 PM

Cool idea for the guys, but what about the company's bounty, I did not find information about Twitter, rarity. Will you add?
susantony87

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:43:55 PM

Cool idea for the guys, but what about the company's bounty, I did not find information about Twitter, rarity. Will you add?

I think that the bounty company will definitely expand, it's only a matter of time. And of course, as the developers decide, so it will be))
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:53:34 PM

Yes, and in particular from their confidence in that. that the LOBS crypto currency will be something to stand in the future and will be used for some purpose.

I think that in part the situation may depend on the market, this is also not an unimportant factor! It is worth taking to attention)
cryptoplane

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:59:19 PM

quite an unusual way of mining. I did not think that I would sometime see the possibility of combining both algorithms, apparently this day has come))
rulitjasmiin

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:03:26 PM

Yeah, of course it is worth taking into account) But the first place is the mood of investors. Their location to the desire to develop this right direction!
hollymoolly

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:32:36 PM

quite an unusual way of mining. I did not think that I would sometime see the possibility of combining both algorithms, apparently this day has come))

Well, I would not say that this is a very new way, many projects have already implemented it, and some will soon apply it. For example, the crypto currency and the platform ETH. They will have a transition from Proof of  Work to Proof of Steak. And for a while there will be one and the second algorithm to work)
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:40:54 PM

Well, I would not say that this is a very new way, many projects have already implemented it, and some will soon apply it. For example, the crypto currency and the platform ETH. They will have a transition from Proof of  Work to Proof of Steak. And for a while there will be one and the second algorithm to work)

I also heard about this transition. It is high time, mining with the help of electricity is not environmentally friendly and not safe. In addition, it is already quite expensive!
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:51:21 PM

I also heard about this transition. It is high time, mining with the help of electricity is not environmentally friendly and not safe. In addition, it is already quite expensive!

What is the best way for me? I somehow can not understand what options will be better, because there is not much experience in the mining ((

In any case, you will have to learn the setup process. Because if you are helped to set up a mining for 1 project, then this is good, but you need to understand how it works.
punkster

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

What is the best way for me? I somehow can not understand what options will be better, because there is not much experience in the mining ((

In any case, you will have to learn the setup process. Because if you are helped to set up a mining for 1 project, then this is good, but you need to understand how it works.

Yeah, in the future it's 100% useful, because if you do it all the time, you'll save a lot of time and money. Time is money))
Bernart

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:07:00 PM

Yeah, in the future it's 100% useful, because if you do it all the time, you'll save a lot of time and money. Time is money))

Yes, now is the time to pick up good masternode and set them up. While the course is unclear where to walk, there is an opportunity to adjust passive earnings.
msmario

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:12:31 PM

I think that in half a year the course will stabilize, and then the situation will be much more interesting. In the meantime, you can watch from the side as everything falls, because it will fall really long)
LibertyBro

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:58:28 PM

the masternodes has always attracted me, though I did not always understand how to use them, that's why I have not yet established it))
sjuzze

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:07:47 PM

the masternodes has always attracted me, though I did not always understand how to use them, that's why I have not yet established it))

I think that everything is still ahead! If you think for a long time, then you definitely will not have the opportunity to acquire a masternode for a good price.  So look carefully))
StandardSanders

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:19:42 PM

I think that everything is still ahead! If you think for a long time, then you definitely will not have the opportunity to acquire a masternode for a good price.  So look carefully))

This is one of the most interesting ways of mining, which I think will eventually gain more and more popularity. Question only in time.
cold beer

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:28:59 PM

I do not fully understand what the meaning of this method.. but in any case, if it is interesting, then you must definitely use it. Especially it brings profit!
LibertyBro

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:10:27 PM

I do not fully understand what the meaning of this method.. but in any case, if it is interesting, then you must definitely use it. Especially it brings profit!

The main thing that brings a stable profit. This is a big plus of this type of investment. In addition, you do not spend on expensive equipment, this is a plus))
super stas

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:16:36 PM

I hope guys will launch some  airdrop. Thus - a very large number of users who own tokens on the exchange, will be able to get even more tokens)))
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: