Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:41:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 3 cryptocurrencies to invest in for May 2018  (Read 773 times)
CryptoFlamingo

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:50:18 AM

If you choose ETH and buy today you will have a nice discount.
roccstar

Activity: 174
Merit: 150

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:52:54 AM

I still believe in bitcoin, ETH and NEO are the Top 3 Crypto currencies to invest in for the month of May 2018
digdags111

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:56:48 AM

No.1 IXT Insurance&Reinsurance
No.2 SENT network
No.3 SRN Mobile

All of these tokens are targeting a huge market.
In addition, investment risk is low because credibility can be placed in development.
Because these market capitalization is low, future price increases can be expected.

It is forecast for this year and next year.
IXT 300 times
SENT 100 times
SRN 50 times
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1284

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 08:02:32 AM

You should trade according to your decision.  My preferred cryptocurrencies are Doge, Trx and eth. Thanks.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:09:20 AM

Waves is getting more power cause of new developments such as smart contracts new wallet and new dex
These features will carry waves to around 20 usd in few weeks.
Also nano is performing well and never forget trx

Waves even though its a bit late it is still good implementing new features and having progress into the development phases and it seems good but when poloniex rejected them I saw a big drop there.
The Tron (TRX) was pumped too high and I was excited too and bought a small amount when the price was almost all time high and I'm in loss now but I haven't sold yet and I'm holding until the price of tron gets back to $0.20+, I see many partnership with others and it should be something good but lets hope we will see ~$1 of one TRX.
aleksnutis

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:32:50 AM

I look at those coins that have not yet grown much. For me, for a long time the ETP remains a dark horse. I pin high hopes on cappasity. And I'm waiting for a big growth from Tierion. The Factom is 4 times more expensive than Thierion, and Thierion is better.
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:02:40 AM

Judge for yourself, for 1 month:
NEO grew by 20%, Cardano grew by 30%, IOTA grew by 40%.
And this is only the beginning.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:38:28 AM

NEO still peice is low despite there is lots of successfull project running on NEO blockchain technology one of them is Ontology still lots of project acquiring NEO blockchain technology . NEXO decentralized neo based exchange going  to  be introduced . Even lot more news coming on its way for NEO . I think whales not started to pump neo once it happens there will be huge price difference for sure.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:42:28 AM

Top 3 cryptocurrencies to invest in for May 2018

1. OmiseGo;
2. EOS;
3. Verge;

I prefer OmiseGo, because OmiseGo is one of the most prominet Chinese blockchain projects. It is a project backed by a team of blockchain experts including Ethereum chief, Vitalik Buterin and is aiming to solve some major financial challenges. 

Their team is unstoppable.  In Q1 alone, they had a number of successful releases, and the progress they made since launch has been amazing.

Which coin do you think will rise more in May?

My picks are EOS, ETH and ADA. These coins are getting stronger this month of may, they're all pump hard and soon it will become more higher so better get this coin in your wallet and be happy for future profits.
denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:12:45 PM

In my opinion, the top three cryptocurrency likely to increase are Cardano, Litecoin and Ethereum. At present the market is on the rise, I believe that in the next few weeks these altcoins will be of high value, especially Ethereum. Ethereum is very popular and it is the foundation of many ICOs, every day there are many deals with Ethereum. At present Ethereum remains relatively low, at only $ 755, which is a chance for us to buy before Ethereum prices rise.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
carcas

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:18:09 PM

Lots of good crypto in 2018 I prefer a large volume like verge, xrp, ADA
KodyAaron

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:19:13 PM

1. OmiseGo;
2. EOS;
3. Verge;

I prefer OmiseGo, because OmiseGo is one of the most prominet Chinese blockchain projects. It is a project backed by a team of blockchain experts including Ethereum chief, Vitalik Buterin and is aiming to solve some major financial challenges. 

Their team is unstoppable.  In Q1 alone, they had a number of successful releases, and the progress they made since launch has been amazing.

I pick up the ETH, NEO & BTC because it is the based on the cryptocurrency and it is the established and the potentials coins.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:52:29 AM

Eth, litecoin and cardano are mainly used and well invested to now a days because of their availability and lots of patrons to be seen of. But there are a lot more cryptocurrency to invest on these days. New one's like Bitxoxo, they promote fast and secured exchange the minute you transact, they just check and approve it and like for 1 minute your transaction is completed, that's how fast it works.
henry056

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:45:40 AM

i just invested in one of the trusted crypto i know , it was bitxoxo since this was a top trading platform that runs since 2016 , it already made a great platform in india and this was the top exchanger . they have conducted an ICO this may . and the support was great since many are believing in their platform .
Chupacabras

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:47:20 PM

Yes, I especially believe in XVG. In the near future, developers are going to add the function of smart contracts. If this happens, Verge will be the first crypto currency with anonymous smart contracts
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:48:53 PM

For me it is still good to invest in etherum cause its price now is falling again down but that won't last long so investing in this hole could be profitable.

zlt220

Activity: 189

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:53:56 PM

I'll rather invest in Matrix AI network (MAN)  and hold for long.
As one of the most anticipated projects of 2018, MatrixChain (MAN) is uniquely positioned to revolutionize the future of blockchain technology.
refaelsh

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:59:43 PM

I'm a fan of Verge. Unlike many other altcoys, XVG is relatively resistant to the cost of bitcoin, etherium and the US dollar. This means that investors firmly believe in the technical aspects of this development. This feature also eliminates any fears that the project may be a scam or a fraudulent scheme.
waywethe

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:02:34 PM

1. OmiseGo;
2. EOS;
3. Verge;

I also voted for OMG and XVG. In May 2018, there were many great events for the XVG and OMG. If you own two coins, I recommend you continue to invest more. Maybe after May, you will earn at least x2 assets
siggy

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:09:55 PM

Zilliqa, ICON and Quarkchain (ICO).
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: