Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:52:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 3 cryptocurrencies to invest in for May 2018  (Read 773 times)
Briannass

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:23:26 AM

About Verge I consider this a “shitcoin” but see some short term potential for quick profits. Anyway, I think you could trade XVG.

Edsel_Miller

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:06:36 AM

Top 3 in my point of view are:
Ripple : 3rd cyptocurrecy in market,
Cardano: Cardano allows for the execution of smart contracts like Ethereum, and their token ADA is the crypto part of it. Furthermore, the previous CEO of Ethereum is a co-founder of Cardano.
IOTA: IOTA may be one of the top altcoins and is modeled after the Internet of things (IoT). It has come a long way in its price as well. It used to be so cheap but now it’s already at $3 – $5. What’s different with IOTA is that it’s not based on blockchain technology, unlike the other coins mentioned here.
Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:12:47 AM

With the bear market it gives you a chance to invest in the biggest projects at a low price so I would say that you should invest in bitcoin, ethereum and maybe litecoin or NEO. These are the most likely coins to grow the most this year and they would not disappoint. Also ripple is also a good contender for a position on the top three coins to invest in this year.
Magiklair

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:14:03 AM

I haven't seen about Verge at all. Need to check out what it is. Would be interesting to find out what kind of profit it may bring. As for me the best investment is Bitcoin. I am not a trader now but think about such a possibility
Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:18:19 AM

I prefer eos because of its delegated pos also advance feature once the main eye launched there will be huge difference. Another one is verge because of their  marketing strategy finally reaching coin to the masses is matter . Verge always best in their strategy.
hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:29:12 PM

NEO: DBC, TKY, ACAT all NEP-5 projects I love.

Elastos is my second favorite project in general behind NEO. Ontology as well.

G3 was formed which is NEO Elastos and Onchain.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:31:27 PM

Yes, I already bought the EOS, but unfortunately the market sank and I'm now in the minus. I plan to sell at $ 40 for one coin! Waiting for the market to rise

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:35:14 PM

If you watched how the altcoins reacted to a small market recovery, I think that today there are so many projects that relate to such. This is probably the ETH EOS OPUS project and there are other projects like HEAD
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:41:01 PM

after a very deep decline on this day makes me quite uncomfortable, I predict that bitcoin and ethereum will increase in May but in fact it starts to decline again. but I will keep it because the trip in this month is still long.

seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:46:50 PM

Top 3 cryptocurrency to invest in May 2018 is

1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Litecoin

Since mid year is approaching and it'll give a blast before end of the year like last year. It will pump up again and make a huge price for us.
This is the right time, trust me it's always happening. Market today is too low but it will start to grow this mid year. That thing called fluctuation.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:52:29 PM

Top 3 cryptocurrencies to invest in for May 2018

1. OmiseGo;
2. EOS;
3. Verge;

I prefer OmiseGo, because OmiseGo is one of the most prominet Chinese blockchain projects. It is a project backed by a team of blockchain experts including Ethereum chief, Vitalik Buterin and is aiming to solve some major financial challenges. 

Their team is unstoppable.  In Q1 alone, they had a number of successful releases, and the progress they made since launch has been amazing.

Which coin do you think will rise more in May?

of the three lists you make, I prefer EOS to be an investment, because I believe EOS will rise very high in May
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:01:09 PM

I think it is also worth adding to this list is a coin of ADA. But I'm more likely to consider more stable coins, and so I find it necessary to also invest in Ethereum, NEO, and Bitcoin.
robynmario

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:07:04 PM

I personally highly appreciate these coins after being listed on the trading pages. Although the market situation is showing signs of going down. But I still believe:
AMN
SFU
FSBT
- between AMN and SFU has a significant correlation in terms of the overall purpose of the idea. That would be a competition for power on the algorithm of a wallet platform for all common coins.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:29:16 PM

1. OmiseGo;
2. EOS;
3. Verge;

I prefer OmiseGo, because OmiseGo is one of the most prominet Chinese blockchain projects. It is a project backed by a team of blockchain experts including Ethereum chief, Vitalik Buterin and is aiming to solve some major financial challenges. 

Their team is unstoppable.  In Q1 alone, they had a number of successful releases, and the progress they made since launch has been amazing.

it is also good but you have to keep in mind So one day the price can soar, and in a short span of time the price can also go down drastically. The only way is to not panic and remain confident about your target.
luke liam

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:47:45 AM

In my oppinion, Top 3 crypto to invest are :
Bitcoin Cash
Cardano
EOS
Our panelists forecast that Cardano will experience the greatest positive price growth this month (40%), as well as the greatest positive growth by December 31, 2018 (597%). Bitcoin Cash is expected to have the second greatest positive price growth (174%) by December 31, 2018, followed by bitcoin (163%).
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:54:51 AM

The top 3 cryptocurrency to invest for this month of MAY are Ethereum, Litecoin and waves because this three coin are best potential coin base on my own opinion. Like ethereum this is most of number 1 altcoin and have chances to become bitcoin in the future while litecoin an waves coin become next ethereum if ethereum replace bitcoin to the being number 1..
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 05:07:24 AM

try to an analysis of EOS, NEO, and Cardano. for the investment, I think the third coin is worth to watch out for. especially if the long run I think a potential third coin is still great. It's a shame if Miss these coins because of the previous development pretty good.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:09:32 AM

1. OmiseGo;
2. EOS;
3. Verge;

For verge I do not agree that it will increase rapidly in May, but cardano, monero and stratis this personally for me 3 horses that will make me if not rich, then at least a little happy.

mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:18:54 AM

1. OmiseGo;
2. EOS;
3. Verge;

I would agree about OMG for sure, but doubt that EOS and Verge will be bullish in May.
There are also projects like ZIL & HBZ which i think will be bullish in May.
Helbiz will be entering 2 exchanges from top 10, so it will definitely will give some good profit to its holders.
So far i like the idea of car sharing, good team & strong development, staying on track with timing is a very good sign for me to find in a project like Helbiz
gao blue

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:07:42 PM

I prefer EOS. EOS continues to be solid against its peers in the soft cryptocurrency market. They are laser focused on scalability — the major industry-based problem. Their venture funds associated with their substantial ICO raising has enabled the technology to be worked on, but also community engagement. I have been cautious in my year-end prediction to reflect the underlying bear-market conditions. But as the EOS technology improves, we could see the price rise higher.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: