Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:23:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buterin Will Soon Distribute the Ethereum Network  (Read 382 times)
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:39:16 PM

Tokens are already with the support of ethereum network only but I am not sure blockchain network will be share with the ethereum for the transaction has been falls up mate. Please segwit it more instead of using the ethereum network expansion.
If they add the ethereum network to reduce the tokens I do not think that it will work better.
Let everything to be in the whatever places it was there.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:52:52 PM

Very exciting. If ETH is really going to be upgraded it will definitely grow in value. Perhaps, it's a good time to invest in this coin. However, the upgrade might not happen very soon, because of this statement:

"The developer spoke about the new sharding code, which will be integrated into the network after the transition of the Etherium to the Proof-of-Stake protocols (Casper)."

If these two events are really bound, the upgrade will not probably occur this or even the next year.

I am totally disagree with this , Casper will happen much sooner than it was planned for , for one simple reason Bitmain minners . Ethereum will move to POS very soon  it might even be before Q4 of this year . Either way ETH is a coin to hold hard for the upcoming years that is for sure . 
Pamplelune (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

WAWLLET - World’s first multi-asset wallet

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:09:55 PM

I wonder how this new Ethereum POS update, called Casper, will compete with Ouroboros, POS platform planned by Cardano? Which one will appear more successful?

Pamplelune (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:11:30 PM

First Version of Ethereum’s Casper Update Has Been Released (by Cointelegraph)

A new version of the code of Casper, a planned improvement to the Ethereum network’s economic consensus protocol, has been released by developers May 8. The Hybrid Casper FFG (Friendly Finality Gadget) will reportedly combine Proof-of-Work with Proof-of-Stake (PoS) consensus, with the goal of eventually transitioning to PoS.

lesnik_utsa

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:10:44 AM

Looking forward to try how fast this Casper is. Today many of ETH transactions take up to 30 minutes to complete.
Zeeks

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:15:26 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 06:44:38 PM by Zeeks

This event will seriously increase the competitiveness of the Ethereum. Perhaps in the near future Ethereum will overtake even the cryptocurrency of bitcoin by total capitalization. I'm sure that Eth developers will not stop there. The Ethereum shows by its example, sets the level of how the cryptocurrencies should develop.

I'm not so sure ethereum will be overtaking bitcoin, with it's infinite supply and centralized way of decision making (dao hack).
And with bitcoin introducing LN and maybe even smart contracts of their own in a later stage, I just can't see it happening.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:59:13 AM

Those are really good news but I'm not sure that "soon" is like somewhere during this year. This is a planned update to the ethereum network but it is taking some time to become alive. The same thing was/is for the lightning network. Things seem to be gaining pace for bitcoin and LN, but we still need to see if the same thing will happen to ether and sharding. Right now, it looks to me that LN will happen sooner than sharding, but let's wait and see.

Still very good news for the crypto space, because we really need the scalability issues of both ether and BTC, to see crypto really gaining it's space in our lives.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Kjara

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:53:31 PM

There are some weird events appear around Ethereum community and Vitalik Buterin.

Ethereum ‘Stakeholders’ Meet To Discuss Governance, Without Vitalik Buterin’s Involvement
Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin has said he did not attend nor give “permission” for approval of a roadmap cementing “governance” this week.
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:38:25 PM

Looks like Ripple development team will introduce it's own smart contract system called Codius.
That system will give Ripple (XRP) Ethereum-like functionality, providing users smart contracts secured by the Ripple blockchain.
Now XRP seriously targeting to take Ethereum's place.
Ripple will take Ethereum's place? Are they drunk?, there are many platforms that provide smart contract features such as Waves, NEO, and so on, they've been trying it for a long time but until now they have not succeeded. and now XRP centralized coin wants to compete on smart contract platforms? are they tired to looking for a bank that wants to use that centralized coin?

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:39:02 AM

Fresh update about Ethereum Network from Vitalik Buterin:
"The scaling of the Ethereum network is almost complete, says the creator of Ethereum Vitalik Buterin.
Ethereum will interact with each other. This method of shading mostly implies the separation of Ethereum into parallel networks in order to increase the efficiency of the blockchain, which will help reduce the load on the network. Ultimately, it will be possible to reduce the cost and increase the speed of the products of transactions."

Vitalik Buterin Will Soon Distribute the Ethereum Network
I sense a big pump with this news. As I expected, Buterin will not let  Ethereum overtake by other altcoins. There will be a race of Smart contract platform this year. Let's see who will be the winner at the end of this year.
BravO_o

Activity: 532
Merit: 165

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:13:57 AM

I noticed that Ethereum network became very slow last days and trasactions to exchanges last for many hours!
Can it be related to the update mentioned here??
Pamplelune (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:17:57 PM

Interesting update comes from Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA) today.

They just released the Enterprise Ethereum Client Specification version 1.0.
It will enable interoperability for companies that use Ethereum blockchain-based solutions.
This Client Specification makes Ethereum more transparent and safe, which should attract commitments from bigger players.

Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Releases Client Specifications To Facilitate Interoperability

CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:41:43 PM

Ethereum is the first coin among all altcoins. This decision, which was made by Vitaliy Buterin, will significantly increase the efficiency of the speed of this coin. The price of Ethereum will also rise against the background of this event.

valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:44:33 PM

I think that as soon as he does this, the price of ETH will start to grow very seriously, although many say that after the presentation of such information, futures trading for ETH will start, why did they choose this moment? I think that the time has come and crypto-currencies are trying to integrate into society.
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:15:45 PM

This is amazing news. I watched an interview with Buterin recently. Dude is on another level. HE's so much ahead of most other people in the crypto world. His voice is really cool too. That guy is so smart. No wonder he created ETH and is best friends with Putin lol. Oh wait that's Trump. hahaha anyways I'm going hard in ETH now because I think it has so much potential.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:19:18 PM

I do not think that such an update will have a good effect on the Ethereum. It's a shame that the price may fall.

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:21:50 PM

Whoa! This could be it!

I thought Ethereum will just be leaning on the price of Bitcoin cause every time BTC falls then ETH will be next.
A stand alone coin will be most likely be a good investment for many investor. I myself will be one.
Cheaper price for transactions? What?! This is already cheap for me.  Grin
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:59:30 PM

Thanks to the author for the news, indeed, if this ETH improvement is done, this will only have a positive impact both on the platform itself and on the price of the ETH itself. I believe that we will soon see the growth of ETH and perhaps it will approach capitalization to BTC. I myself am the holder of ETH and I'm sure that the most interesting thing is in front.
deeplilac

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:34:40 AM

The process is very slow .. But I'm sure that they will successfully solve this problem. I think that with such a large ecosystem it is not so easy to solve such problems. Very soon the launch of the Eos platform, where there are no such shortages ..
BeeKeeoEr

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:38:07 AM

Well now ethereum share, and will fly in the Wake of btc. But I think if it be divided opposite the price fall.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: