Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:37:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED]#KN-R001 3TH/s Neptune KnCMiner, ord. #K27-BFYW-014072, PAID  (Read 33414 times)
SolarWindMiningCompany (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:29:51 PM

Excellent news Solar..  I know it's been a painful wait, but so far it seems like every manufacturer has had issues, and I've learned the virtue of patience.
What are your plans on dividing the extra hashing power between the shares? 
(Note: I read the news release to to be that the extra unit will come from the third batch, so it's doubtful they arrive together.)

Everyone will get an equal increase in hashing power to match the new total hashrate.  Smiley

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
railzand

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:30:54 AM

Excellent news Solar..  I know it's been a painful wait, but so far it seems like every manufacturer has had issues, and I've learned the virtue of patience.
(Note: I read the news release to to be that the extra unit will come from the third batch, so it's doubtful they arrive together.)

Everyone will get an equal increase in hashing power to match the new total hashrate.  Smiley

Who is this everyone?

achtung082

Activity: 358
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:15:46 PM

Did you get a new website up yet?

Support sidehack projects: 1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
My Sales Wallet BTC:bc1qxtxsc86lessnrsm52gf7qgmqle75htdr03zdd7 - LTC:LNLKyKkGNCJakZudGjc2qg26yYz7oeo92k - ETH:0xDf1b17872D9Ff22F04270BbDA13556B3E1649E27
darcimer

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 03:17:08 PM

Who is this everyone?

Posted earlier
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvMjxnIDQFujdHpHd0ZaNkFIZGw4QmtWdW0zbGxVSkE&usp=sharing#gid=24
Zska

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 03:57:25 PM

Great news!

Hope it will arrive quickly, but i'm afraid that giving a free miner means they are not shipping them soon.

Zska
tmu

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:52:12 PM

I am wondering about last column of spread sheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvMjxnIDQFujdHpHd0ZaNkFIZGw4QmtWdW0zbGxVSkE&usp=sharing#gid=24
Titled "Equal Share of 0.5% of SWMC Hashing Exchange Fees"

Everybody else has "True" and I have "N/A"  Huh

Meaning of "equal shares" and is there something to do to fix it?

-tmu

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:59:21 PM

Everybody else has "True" and I have "N/A"  Huh

-tmu

That is a bonus that I gave all the original members of this group buy, here is the reference:

Hey guys,

I was thinking about how understanding you all have been. Not one of you has relaid a single message or post expressing anger or frustration. You haven't been hounding me for information, you haven't... no... instead of telling you all the things that you haven't done, I'll tell you what you have been. You have been PERFECT!!

Seriously! Because of the website issues, delay's in getting the spreadsheet out and limited communications. I expected to have to deal with hundreds of emails demanding this or that, the scammer tag being thrown around and a host of other unpleasant experiences all of which I desperately wanted to avoid. But you guys, yoouuu guuuyyyss!! None of it has happened, and if it had I wouldn't have blamed you at all. You guys are just AMAZING PEOPLE! How did I get so lucky as to get YOU all in MY GB!!??

Now, I feel bad about this whole website and openCart mess. I know it's my fault. I mean, I don't know how it is my fault exactly, but I'm sure I messed with some setting or file and cause all this trouble for all of us. I want you all to know how much your patients and understanding means to me and how lucky I have felt about having such great people backing me up. And it's not just you, my regular investors have acted the same way.

SWMC is in the process of doing several upgrades to its business model and its website. One of those upgrades is a Hashing Exchange similar to CEX.io. I want to show you all my appreciation, so I am giving everyone in the #KN-R001 GB and all of my current investors an equal share of 0.5% of the hash trading fees, for LIFE! And don't think you can sell it to someone else either, I want your grandchildren to be getting payouts from the trading fees!

So, Thanks for being GREAT PEOPLE, cheers!
James

Since this was a bonus that I gave to this GB's members for showing patients towards me, I don't know that it would be fair to give the bonus to anyone that wasn't a member at the time... Would you agree with this statement tmu??

Thanks
James

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
xTachibana

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:20:57 AM

Everybody else has "True" and I have "N/A"  Huh

-tmu

That is a bonus that I gave all the original members of this group buy, here is the reference:

Hey guys,

I was thinking about how understanding you all have been. Not one of you has relaid a single message or post expressing anger or frustration. You haven't been hounding me for information, you haven't... no... instead of telling you all the things that you haven't done, I'll tell you what you have been. You have been PERFECT!!

Seriously! Because of the website issues, delay's in getting the spreadsheet out and limited communications. I expected to have to deal with hundreds of emails demanding this or that, the scammer tag being thrown around and a host of other unpleasant experiences all of which I desperately wanted to avoid. But you guys, yoouuu guuuyyyss!! None of it has happened, and if it had I wouldn't have blamed you at all. You guys are just AMAZING PEOPLE! How did I get so lucky as to get YOU all in MY GB!!??

Now, I feel bad about this whole website and openCart mess. I know it's my fault. I mean, I don't know how it is my fault exactly, but I'm sure I messed with some setting or file and cause all this trouble for all of us. I want you all to know how much your patients and understanding means to me and how lucky I have felt about having such great people backing me up. And it's not just you, my regular investors have acted the same way.

SWMC is in the process of doing several upgrades to its business model and its website. One of those upgrades is a Hashing Exchange similar to CEX.io. I want to show you all my appreciation, so I am giving everyone in the #KN-R001 GB and all of my current investors an equal share of 0.5% of the hash trading fees, for LIFE! And don't think you can sell it to someone else either, I want your grandchildren to be getting payouts from the trading fees!

So, Thanks for being GREAT PEOPLE, cheers!
James

Since this was a bonus that I gave to this GB's members for showing patients towards me, I don't know that it would be fair to give the bonus to anyone that wasn't a member at the time... Would you agree with this statement tmu??

Thanks
James

if im on the spreadsheet, feel free to show my name on it  (since i cant figure out which one is me, if im even on there)

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
railzand

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:27:11 AM

if im on the spreadsheet, feel free to show my name on it  (since i cant figure out which one is me, if im even on there)
same here

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:53:00 PM

You should be able to identify your account with your payout address, even so, I will reveal your UserIDs for your accounts since you have requested it.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
xTachibana

Activity: 164

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 03:38:24 AM

You should be able to identify your account with your payout address, even so, I will reveal your UserIDs for your accounts since you have requested it.

which reminds me, 1MQtqnSBKMEfucwVc5TMVvrK5UibDUFzWE is my payout address, since i doubt ive given it to you

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:53:35 AM

Quote from: xTachibana
Quote from: SolarWindMiningCompany on May 12, 2014, 06:53:00 PM

which reminds me, 1MQtqnSBKMEfucwVc5TMVvrK5UibDUFzWE is my payout address, since i doubt ive given it to you
Got it, I'll add your payout address ASAP.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
LDR

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:25:01 AM

Thanks for the updates. You can show my username too.

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:22:31 AM

Thanks for the updates. You can show my username too.
All done.

Just a heads up, I am working on submitting an application to Havelock Investments to raise capital for the SWMC Hashing Exchange. This will be a ground floor opportunity to earn a BTC income on the other side of the industry, rather than buying miningware to mine with, owners of shares in the SWMC Hashing Exchange will be earning BTC as a profit share in the Hashing Exchange's miningware and hash sales as well as on the hosting fees. The capital to be raised will be used to finance the physical infrastructure (miningware fabrication and supporting systems.) I have tried to raise the funds directly so as to save on some of the fees involved in an IPO, but there is little interest. So I will try the Havelock route to see if this improves the situation.

Thanks!
James

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
railzand

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:34:52 AM

havelol

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:14:20 AM

havelol

Huh

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:45:39 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2014, 03:43:14 AM by SolarWindMiningCompany

OK lady's and gents,

Since we will be getting our first miner soon, it's time to vote on a mining pool so please make your suggestions here. Once we have enough suggestions I will make a list and then we can vote.

Thanks!
James

Mining Pool List

1. GHash.io
2. btcguild
3. Bitminter
4. Eligius

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
davideak

Activity: 226

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:12:43 PM

OK lady's and gents,

Since we will be getting our first miner soon, it's time to vote on a mining pool so please make your suggestions here. Once we have enough suggestions I will make a list and then we can vote.

Thanks!
James
GHash.io?

Cloud Mining - CEX.IO / 20 GB Free Storage - COPY / Cryptsy - exchange of Crypto-Currency
Liked a post? Feeling generous? Donations accepted {BTC}: 1EADoAKbhw37y3MYPJfLdsrMDNCNGNG7hE

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 06:34:12 PM

OK lady's and gents,

Thanks!
James
GHash.io?

OK, added to the list.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████