Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:55:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED]#KN-R001 3TH/s Neptune KnCMiner, ord. #K27-BFYW-014072, PAID  (Read 33413 times)
SolarWindMiningCompany (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:35:17 AM

Hi xTachibana,

Sorry for the late reply, I have just recently recovering from my last surgery. I have one more surgery to go on the 1st of December and it is a fairly major one. There is no reason to be alarmed or worry about your investment, this is an elective surgery considered to be medically necessary to correct damage to my right ear drum due to an infection I had 30 yrs ago... In fact, none of the surgeries I have gone through have been serious, but they all require/d lengthy recoveries.

I actually came here this evening to post about how the websites status has been affected by the surgeries and the subsequent recovery time involved. Unfortunately, I will need to push back the timeline for launching the website due to the aforementioned surgeries and a lack of pre-ordered purchases for hashing power. It is not a surprise that there have been few sales made - there have been issues with Counterwallets BTC exchange system, I haven't been able to advertise much due to the surgeries, the community is getting tired of pre-orders, many companies are now offering instant cloudmining or immediate shipment of miningware, the current $/BTC exchange rate and a few other minor issues have all contributed to the current state of affairs.

One major issue with moving forward with the website is that SWMC doesn't have enough hashing power to test the system that we have been working on, so we are not confident enough in the robustness of the exchange platform to open it up for beta testing. I have also lost most of my developers (college interns don't last long,) so there have been setbacks in the development area as well. SWMC needs to raise capitol in order to purchase miningware for testing and to hire a few full time developers to complete the work.

To this end, SWMC is announcing a special limited offer on hashing power... SWMC will be offering hashing power at 55¢/GHS w/ a maintenance fee of 9¢/GHS per month - and - a 50% increase in hashing power when the official website is launched. The sale is limited to 250 THS. A payment link will be posted soon.

For those who have purchased SWMCHEX, I wish to makeup for the delay in SWMC-HEX's official launch. To that end, I will be upgrading your hashing power to reflect the 55¢/GHS price. That's a 24.5% increase to your total hashing power. I have purchased some miningware which should arrive in about a week or so. For those who have purchase SWMC-HEX you will start earning from your purchases using this equipment. [There is an exception to this for a few purchases made in XCP that were priced incorrectly due to a miscalculation. SWMC will honor the sale of the mistakenly priced SWMCHEX, but it will take some time to compensate for the lose and provide that hashing power. Alternatively, SWMC will buyback those tokens at double the purchase price.]

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:03:27 PM

Hey, wanted to check up on this and see what's going on. Noticed we haven't gotten any dividends in months and the asset isn't active on Counterparty anymore...

Hi ranlo,

It hasn't been months, its only been about three weeks since the last payment, which was made on 11/15/2014. I had mentioned in the GB thread that I have had several surgeries this year and they, along with the recovery time involved have interfered with the operation of the SWMC.

I just went through a major surgery on the first of this month and I am just today starting to get back to business. I will be processing the next payment within the next day or so.

Please check your BTC address on the Neptune spreadsheet to see if it is correct. This way you can be sure that you have been receiving your payments.

I am putting Counterparty on hold for the time being because people have been finding it very difficult to use in its current form.

All SWMCHEX purchases will remain valid, but I will be issuing payments direct via BTC rather than Counterparty.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 08:25:21 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2015, 04:10:42 PM by SolarWindMiningCompany

SWMC-HEX 10 GHS of Hosted Hashing Power with 50% Bonus GHS’s Now Available for Early Customers!!!

EDIT:

Price Reduced! Now Only 43¢ GHS!!

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 09:02:38 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2015, 04:12:47 PM by SolarWindMiningCompany

Added Referral Bonuses, earn 2.5% in GHS's of your Referrals purchases!!!

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
rdyoung
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 06:47:13 AM

Hey, wanted to check up on this and see what's going on. Noticed we haven't gotten any dividends in months and the asset isn't active on Counterparty anymore...

Hi ranlo,

It hasn't been months, its only been about three weeks since the last payment, which was made on 11/15/2014. I had mentioned in the GB thread that I have had several surgeries this year and they, along with the recovery time involved have interfered with the operation of the SWMC.

I just went through a major surgery on the first of this month and I am just today starting to get back to business. I will be processing the next payment within the next day or so.

Please check your BTC address on the Neptune spreadsheet to see if it is correct. This way you can be sure that you have been receiving your payments.

I am putting Counterparty on hold for the time being because people have been finding it very difficult to use in its current form.

All SWMCHEX purchases will remain valid, but I will be issuing payments direct via BTC rather than Counterparty.

Any updates on this?? I never received that payment in december, I am still showing 11-15 as my last payout.

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 06:50:00 AM

Hey guys,

Because Bitcoin's price is so low (which means that the utility cost consumes a considerable portion of our earnings and leaves less Bitcoin for distribution), I will be extending payments to every four weeks to compensate (at least until the price improves).

Also, I am in the process of moving so I haven't been visiting our thread much...

rdyoung, please PM me your customer number and I will look into your past payments and figure out what's happened to your missing ones...

Thanks,
James

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 12:30:33 AM

Hey guys,

Because Bitcoin's price is so low (which means that the utility cost consumes a considerable portion of our earnings and leaves less Bitcoin for distribution), I will be extending payments to every four weeks to compensate (at least until the price improves).

Also, I am in the process of moving so I haven't been visiting our thread much...

rdyoung, please PM me your customer number and I will look into your past payments and figure out what's happened to your missing ones...

Thanks,
James

All of this is understandable, I will hunt down my "customer number" and pm you.
railzand

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 06:51:39 PM

More news.

Bonus netpune on the way and will arrive tomorrow.

Sadly for me, my original one was turned off as it costs more to run than it makes, so it's useless.

Is this the first report of a bonus neptune in the wild?

frm the main knc thread. more junk to come?

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 06:35:52 PM

Update.

Hey guys,

Just dropping in to let you guys know what's going on so far. As I stated I am in the process of moving to a new residence. My new address is in a small rural area and it has taken several days to get some form of Internet service installed. Unfortunately, this rural location doesn't even have a single hardline ISP provider. As a result we have been forced to use a satellite internet service which has a 20 gigabit data cap per month (Ugh...). Although the service has a 20 gigabit data cap it does offer unlimited data from midnight to 5 a.m. As a result my internet activities must the limited until I can find another solution. This does not really affect our GB directly but it does have an impact on when and how frequently I'm able to process payments and a few other GB concerns.

We are still trying to get things established in our new home but I will try to get the next payment out as soon as possible.

Sorry, I have to cut this short I have some urgent things to attend to.

Thanks guys for being so patient and understanding, I still believe this is the best group of GB'ers here on bitcointalk.

James

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 05:02:56 PM

Hey guys,

sorry that I haven't keeping you updated, I've been extremely busy with getting things set up at my new place. We are starting a homestead so I've had to start seedlings for our garden, fix fencing for the sheep that I just went to Missouri to pick up, setup a chicken house and a bunch of other stuff that is just super time consuming.

I also have some bad news. We have one cube acting up (same one as before) and we've been having controller card issues over the last couple of weeks and we're still trying to get it working, so are miner isn't mining right now. I will update you as soon as it is up and running again.

Currently, there is 0.7 BTC that I have yet to distribute, but I haven't deducted the electricity from this amount yet and there may be some other costs involved in getting us back into operation so I'll wait to make the next payment until these issues are resolved.

One last thing, I can only access the forum through my phone at this time and for some reason it won't let me view the latest posts so I am unable to respond to your questions or comments. Hope the isn't anything posted that's too negative... If so, I'm very sorry about this situation and I will do what I can to correct it and make good as soon as I am able.

James

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
dan244

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:54:56 PM

Does it still make sense to mine?? Doesn't look like we will get ROI at this point.
Ayone else agree?
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 04:26:48 PM

Does it still make sense to mine?? Doesn't look like we will get ROI at this point.
Ayone else agree?

Came in here wondering the same thing. I have a very small investment here, but my last payout was 11-15-14, haven't received anything since, nor have I received a response from the PM I sent him.

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:12:35 PM

Hey guys, sorry for the long delay since the last post. I'm in the middle of planting our early crop so I'm very busy and have very little spare time.

Wish I had better news to report, but we're still waiting on the RMA for the controller card.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 03:30:24 PM

Hi guys, this is a Good News/Bad News situation...

First the Good News - Both the controller card and bonus miner are on there way.

Now the Bad - The lease for the miners hosting location is up and the business partner that I have been working with has lost his chance to renew. So, I'll have to find another location. I know that it was intended to offer free hosting in the beginning (which was due to an arrangement with my business partner). Since that situation has now changed, I will likely have to add a hosting fee to cover rent space once I find the proper venue for the miners and they won't be running until then. I would just temporally host them at my residence, but with the satellite ISP we have, that option simply isn't feasible.

Another bit of Bad News for those who have purchased hashing power for the EXchange - The two interns that I had working on the EXchange website recently moved on to other things. When they left they erased the EXchanges servers hard drives - along with all the backups! Almost a years worth of work lost!! I don't believe they did it on purpose, I think it was done by mistake... But 'Ouch!', what a doozy. I can tell you, I'm just sick about it and have lost allot of sleep over it. Due to this major SNAFU, the whole EXchange project is on an indefinite hold. I will be issuing refunds with a bit of interest to any SWMCHEX purchasers as soon as it is financially possible, but please be patient!

I am sorry that I have failed you guys. I feel a sickness in my gut over the whole situation, both for the GB'ers and SWMCHEX hopefuls. I will do my best to amend as I am able. Hope you can all elicit a measure of understanding and spend a meter of forgiveness... But I take all of the blame, the failure is mine and mine alone.

James

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
dan244

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 05:00:38 PM

I might have a place where we can host, send me a pm
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:41:54 PM

Hi guys, this is a Good News/Bad News situation...

First the Good News - Both the controller card and bonus miner are on there way.

Now the Bad - The lease for the miners hosting location is up and the business partner that I have been working with has lost his chance to renew. So, I'll have to find another location. I know that it was intended to offer free hosting in the beginning (which was due to an arrangement with my business partner). Since that situation has now changed, I will likely have to add a hosting fee to cover rent space once I find the proper venue for the miners and they won't be running until then. I would just temporally host them at my residence, but with the satellite ISP we have, that option simply isn't feasible.

Another bit of Bad News for those who have purchased hashing power for the EXchange - The two interns that I had working on the EXchange website recently moved on to other things. When they left they erased the EXchanges servers hard drives - along with all the backups! Almost a years worth of work lost!! I don't believe they did it on purpose, I think it was done by mistake... But 'Ouch!', what a doozy. I can tell you, I'm just sick about it and have lost allot of sleep over it. Due to this major SNAFU, the whole EXchange project is on an indefinite hold. I will be issuing refunds with a bit of interest to any SWMCHEX purchasers as soon as it is financially possible, but please be patient!

I am sorry that I have failed you guys. I feel a sickness in my gut over the whole situation, both for the GB'ers and SWMCHEX hopefuls. I will do my best to amend as I am able. Hope you can all elicit a measure of understanding and spend a meter of forgiveness... But I take all of the blame, the failure is mine and mine alone.

James
If they dident erase the files on purpouse they then wouldent have used something like 35 passes Gutman or US DoD 7 passes standards on them and the files should then probably be recoverable. If you just avoid writing new files to the hard drives after the incident and use a suitable program to look for the files that probably still excist but isent known to the filesystem where there located on the hard drives.

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 03:28:50 PM

I might have a place where we can host, send me a pm

Thanks for the offer to help dan244, but I have secured a location for the miners and am now setting things up to get our machines back up and mining for us. I will post more details in the GB thread when I get everything finalized with the new hosting provider. I am currently negotiating on the costs involved so that we can be as profitable as possible. If everything goes well, we should be up and running in a couple days.

If they dident erase the files on purpouse they then wouldent have used something like 35 passes Gutman or US DoD 7 passes standards on them and the files should then probably be recoverable. If you just avoid writing new files to the hard drives after the incident and use a suitable program to look for the files that probably still excist but isent known to the filesystem where there located on the hard drives.

Thanks for the advice thy, although that was tried. Unfortunately, nothing useful could be recovered from the hard drives.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 04:01:55 PM

This means all that hold SWMCHEX should get a payment, correct? Not only those that bought directly through the exchange they were offered on before?

Everyone who bought SWMCHEX, however they bought it, will get refunded as soon as I am able to do so. The issue is that The SolarWind Mining Company never got the support that it needs to make things happen as planned. I am not a scammer, nor do I wish to cheat anyone. So, please don't worry about your funds, I will use my own personal, albeit limited, funds to compensate everyone if it is necessary to do so.

I do thank all of you for your support. In fact, I don't think words even exists to express my feeling of gratitude towards everyone of you and I sincerely appreciate all of you that have been supportive and willing to give me a chance to serve you.

Now, this isn't the end of The SWMC. I am way too stubborn to give up, even when maybe I should. I will simply have to find other ways to accomplish my goals regarding the company. Even so, with the recent lifestyle change I've had, it will be more difficult and it will take some time before I can accomplish those goals. So, stay tuned for future announcements!

Thanks,
James

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 12:31:52 PM

Dropping in to let you guys know that we're mining again! I'll post the details on the new hosting fee soon.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:50:06 AM

Hey guys,

I really hate to say this, but I have more bad news...

We've fried another power supply. I know, ANOTHER power supply?? We lost a power supply some time back but I had an extra one after an upgrade on my PC, so I used it and didn't charge you guys for it.

That's not the end of the bad news either. One of the connector cables on a different power supply literally burned in half! I'll have to order another power supply to power 2 of the cubes. With the value of bitcoin still being relatively low, we're going to spend most of the current earnings on electricity, hosting fee and the new power supply. (By the way, I haven't mentioned the cost of the hosting fee yet. It is $75/month plus electricity charges.)

I have to say that I am very disappointed in KNC and there Neptune crapware. These machines require frequent resetting because a third of the cores don't want to function any more than 25% of there potential for very long. And, I have had to replace or repair power connectors on multiple occasions. KNC is of little help either, there attitude is that its not there problem...

Lastly, I should mention that the cost of maintenance, electricity and hosting is close to break-even. Unless we see a major rise in the price of BTC soon, I might have to shut down the miners until it becomes profitable again. Lets all pray for a BTC value of $500+ very soon. Otherwise we'll be dead in the water Angry...

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█