Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:52:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust ERC20 tokens?  (Read 4698 times)
bamita128

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:23:27 AM

Over time, I think many projects will be removed from the blockchain, and only significant tokens will remain!
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:27:35 PM

Instead of trust on ERC 2o tokens we should check if we trust the project behind  ERC20 tokens. As it is always project and team that make the token successful. there is not guarantee that if tokens are ERC 20 than it will be trust able or not?
girirohit957

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:31:45 PM

Erc-20 token are ethereum based blockchain token , and there are too many erc-20 tokens right now , people should trust the project and then buy it , and many of these erc-20 tokens will be removed because many project are working on their own blockchain technology ,
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:54:14 PM

You could also create your ERC20 token. It is just one youtube away.
The project behind it should be what you are bashing not the contract it made.
Wrong understand of the smart contract could lead to this kind of threads.
Maybe reading more will enlighten you.
If you are with one scam token then see to it that you are in the right route of what you are trying to correct.
cryptokath19

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:56:22 PM

Last year in early december I bought eBitcoin token which turned out to be a scam. Luckily for me I sold them before the ePRX snapshot but alot others have made losses. I really believed this token would be a succes but I've realized that alot of these ERC20 tokens have the same things in common. The devs (or better said scammers) create alot of hype and pretend their token to be the real deal while they never intended to create a working product. I've thought about investing in tokens like Credits and Elixir but I'm afraid they are all the same kind of scam.

Do you trust them?

Yes i trust in ERC20 tokens because not all ERC20 tokens are scam, just check a good tokens and a team behind in this project. And some ERC20 tokens gives a good benefits to earn. Just be wise in choosing a better ERC20 tokens.
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:00:12 PM

We could trust erc20 token and more investor have bough and invest their money in erc20 token, there are many kinds of erc20 token, right now many ico project have basicly of their token support erc20 token where it more easy to sent and received the token. Erc20 token have benefit to make tranfers and sending from one wallet to other wallet, it will easy for using by investor to buy and invest their money in erc20 token.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:23:54 PM

yes you right we must be carefull with want invest in icos because more than 65% icos is scams and fails, but i still believe it, because i self already feel profit from icos and its so amazing, just how we know to analysis about that icos to go out from scams and fails
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:25:09 PM

Last year in early december I bought eBitcoin token which turned out to be a scam. Luckily for me I sold them before the ePRX snapshot but alot others have made losses. I really believed this token would be a succes but I've realized that alot of these ERC20 tokens have the same things in common. The devs (or better said scammers) create alot of hype and pretend their token to be the real deal while they never intended to create a working product. I've thought about investing in tokens like Credits and Elixir but I'm afraid they are all the same kind of scam.

Do you trust them?

ERC20 standard is an optimum for cryptocoins nowadays. I makes possible to use of smart-contracts in blockchain. Most of the coins that created last time are organized in addition with ERC20 standard.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:46:04 PM

In fact, the ERC20 itself does not present any danger, but the fact that the Moshenics use this platform for their not-good deeds is very bad, but again at the moment this problem can not be solved. There is one way out, to be as much cautious as possible and better to study the project before investing. I here believe that if you want to be confident in the project, you probably need to visit cryptoconferencing live and learn about current and new projects live. Believe me, if everything were so simple, then everyone would already be millionaires, but this is not. The only people who become millionaires are those who know which project the X-Files will give. All the rest is a game blindly.
xKARELx

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:39:49 PM

Yes, I trust this format. Since these coins have never failed me and did not create any difficulties for me, there are certainly dissatisfied people, but the coin always has 2 sides ..
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:41:16 PM

yes, erc20 token is very safe, and it is functioned by smart contracts, erc20 tokens is just being used to created scam token, but erc20 itself is not a scam.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 08:42:21 PM

Do you trust them?

Yeah such happens in investment. There is no guarantee for success for these tokens accept to hodl and believe that the team will make a difference. Some projects are impressive in that they make progress in their road maps but some projects are scam so believe in your intuition this is all i can say.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
marmeladko

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:47:24 PM

It is the question of trust in teams, ideas and projects. ERC20 tokens are great things if developers use them in right way. I understand that Ethereum network is one of the best and nothing can change this. 

johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:53:54 PM

Do you trust them?

I don't think that the ERC20 standard has anything to do with the scam project.
They are many scam projects these days and everybody is responsible for himself where is investing. ERC20 is just making easy for everyone to create coin, not only scam projects, but the good ones as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:05:12 PM

A scam project is not by the technology that used. I still believe on the tokens erc20, because a lot of them give us solution with the problem nowadays like alternate payment, another marketplace, and etc.
Egenen

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:10:28 PM

A scam project is not by the technology that used. I still believe on the tokens erc20, because a lot of them give us solution with the problem nowadays like alternate payment, another marketplace, and etc.
A scam is not going to give you any money, the scammers want to get money and that is not helping anyone. There is a lot of good projects online though.

usd.dev

Activity: 266

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:12:45 PM

Yes, I think that this is a very reliable thing. Of course you can say that there may be problems, but think there are no situations where there can be no problems. You can not get stuck on everything, although if there was an opportunity to insure your digital coins, I would do it.

muratdur

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:17:08 PM

there is mann yof great tokens, try to look on the site called coin market cap and see there which projects are stable and trustworthy

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:17:30 PM

Well, I think there is no safe in any of tokens, it could be ERC20 or something else. But it depends of the team and idea. There are also very good projects on ERC20, but you should search careful

Don_Leonardo

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:24:45 PM

Do you trust them?

I think it's mostly about the company you follow. I've been following BitClave. They're developing a decentralized monetized search engine. Their token is also ERC - 20. They are improving their product step by step and everything seems to be fine for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: