Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:51:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust ERC20 tokens?  (Read 4698 times)
sctnygli

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:11:29 PM

The cost of the Erc20 token is very low, and of course there are some valuable projects, such as the very popular EOS, which is also used as a token, but it is soon to be replaced.
Princessjilian

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:14:12 PM

Yes, I actually trust ERC20 tokens even if there were some tokens that didnot have any value. One thing also, these shit scammers using ERC20 is the one reason why the credibility of ERC20 is being questioned by some.
acorcos

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:14:13 PM

Last year in early december I bought eBitcoin token which turned out to be a scam. Luckily for me I sold them before the ePRX snapshot but alot others have made losses. I really believed this token would be a succes but I've realized that alot of these ERC20 tokens have the same things in common. The devs (or better said scammers) create alot of hype and pretend their token to be the real deal while they never intended to create a working product. I've thought about investing in tokens like Credits and Elixir but I'm afraid they are all the same kind of scam.

Do you trust them?
Sure, there is no problem with ERC20 tokens. Only risk is that you get trapped into a scam project, but this will not happen with proper due dilligence. And ERC tokens highly depend on the ETH protocol. If it fails all ERC tokens will also fail
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:28:24 PM

I believe erc20 because many are already using that platform. ICO projects all use erc20 as a token platform that will be sold ico project. why you hesitate?

I hope you understand what these tokens are for, they are just like a gift card or coupons, it has no real value, I use to look at most of these ERC20 tokens and think that in coming months most of them would be 0 in value, unless the project have a real good use for them and a working platform I have no trust in them for now
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:34:24 PM

Last year in early december I bought eBitcoin token which turned out to be a scam. Luckily for me I sold them before the ePRX snapshot but alot others have made losses. I really believed this token would be a succes but I've realized that alot of these ERC20 tokens have the same things in common. The devs (or better said scammers) create alot of hype and pretend their token to be the real deal while they never intended to create a working product. I've thought about investing in tokens like Credits and Elixir but I'm afraid they are all the same kind of scam.

Do you trust them?
You can´t judge by one case.
ERC-20 standard is mainly used due to its simplicity.
It is easy to create a new token, it is also easy to use it, where do you see the problem?

popotao92

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:41:30 PM

ERC20 tokens are built on ethereum network and that makes it good and easy to use.  Since ethereum is a trusted coin it there means that erc20 token are trusted.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:54:20 PM

ERC20 tokens are built on ethereum network and that makes it good and easy to use.  Since ethereum is a trusted coin it there means that erc20 token are trusted.
Yes, I agree with you erc20 are trusted, in terms of participating bounty campaign this is one of the useful tool when distribution or earning rewards tokens in the campaign. As far as I know in terms of promoting project they are using erc20 but be aware for scammers because we can't determined there plans how they do.
sandymandy937

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:54:19 AM

Currently many ERC20 purse has been hacked. I have not determined how they penetrated and hijacked our private key, but my friend was hacked and robbed of all the tokens in the wallet. so be careful.
vivuta113

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:29:07 AM

Believe. but I see statistics from the token I hold. not much price increase by using ethereum platform. almost all under ico. very poorly behind the many beliefs of people
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:43:17 AM

Absolutely.
Erc20 tokens are giving me money. I was making money by buying and selling in the crypto market.
I'm collecting the airdrop. I follow the Bounty campaigns. These two are distributing the Erc20 tokens.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:52:08 AM

Do you trust them?
You are right, many projects are fraud, and specifically create a buzz around the project, but there are ERC-20 networks and good, promising projects that have a great future. We just have to devote more time for a qualitative choice of such projects.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:58:14 AM

Im sure you can prevent to be scam,just be kind for your self and for your moves and also strickly about picking one tokens/erc20 ,be active in their social media sites like telegram facebook and so on,in this case you will know and you can know if one token has a chance to be succes .

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
seblbj

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:11:11 AM

ERC20 token are not all phishing. Statistics released in early 2018, most of the Token released to the market are used on the ERC20 platform. Soon this technology will dominate the market and will be the best platform for developing new Token. There are many good tokens coming up from the ERC20 platform that are important to you to know a good project.
armlock

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:30:27 AM

And what else to believe if not to the ERC20 tokens? NEO blockchain works disgustingly, the main plus in it is the GAS charge for the storage of coins. I respect only the ERC20 and I think that now this format works much better than the others.

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████       █████████████
███████                   ███████
SWISS
MADE
chiko27

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 11:40:14 AM

Many people use the ERC20 tokens because these tokens are reliable and easy to use. Many good tokens emerge from the ERC20 platform, but we also need to be aware that some of the ERC20 tokens when signed into the marcet can drop directly.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:49:14 AM

Do you trust them?

Not all ERC-20 token are scam, its depending the developers or maybe they just want to be scam. Many token a good because back up by reputable company and have working product. ERC20 using ethereum network and anyone with coding skill can make smart contract and creating their own token

AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:55:47 AM

Do you trust them?

Not all ERC-20 token are scam, its depending the developers or maybe they just want to be scam. Many token a good because back up by reputable company and have working product. ERC20 using ethereum network and anyone with coding skill can make smart contract and creating their own token
Since you are commenting that not all of the ERC-20 coins are not a scam then can you list what coins are actually not scamming? I would like to know about it...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:37:40 PM

Do you trust them?
The problem is not the ERC-20 token, the problem is the project itself. If you do our own research, you will atleast verify if the team are real and serious with their project. You should also check their credibility before you invest on that token.
elnykate

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:03:55 AM

As it's very easy to create a ERC20 token (you can find tutorials in few seconds), many scammers use them in their "projects".
With big promises to bounty hunters, they can create hype and earn big money in fake ICOs, and then send useless tokens without real project.
Maybe we can check ICO rating sites to avoid scams...but even them can be cheated.
bamita129

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:03:45 PM

Believe. but I see statistics from the token I hold. not much price increase by using ethereum platform. almost all under ico. very poorly behind the many beliefs of people
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: