Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:25:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust ERC20 tokens?  (Read 4698 times)
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:41:07 PM

Last year in early december I bought eBitcoin token which turned out to be a scam. Luckily for me I sold them before the ePRX snapshot but alot others have made losses. I really believed this token would be a succes but I've realized that alot of these ERC20 tokens have the same things in common. The devs (or better said scammers) create alot of hype and pretend their token to be the real deal while they never intended to create a working product. I've thought about investing in tokens like Credits and Elixir but I'm afraid they are all the same kind of scam.

Do you trust them?
Not every ERC20 tokens are scam, it is just the problem is on those people behind that so-called ICO projects which they really tell people to support it and buy this and that but at the end of the day. They tend to make believe to the people and the investors that they were going to make this and that projects that's why they needed some investors but they all have their own hidden agenda and will hit you at back without you knowing something.

trina

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

" Blockchain meets social network "

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 08:45:31 PM

I believe some ERC20 like PundiX, Docademic, and Tokenomy. because it is very potential for the future. and the upcoming ERC20 is Bidium. the whitepaper based bidium is great for their future plans, so I believe in the bidium.

🌕 ⟦ 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡 𝗨 𝗦 ⟧ - Currency for Broomstickk. 🌕
https://myvenus.ooo
🖥 📱 💻 Broomstickk - Decentralized Social Network 💻 📱 🖥
VasiloviKola

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:27:16 AM

I would like to share good article: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

This will help you to understand all the benefits and pros of ERC20
huycute10

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:35:45 PM

It is the question of trust in teams, ideas and projects. ERC20 tokens are great things if developers use them in right way. I understand that Ethereum network is one of the best and nothing can change this.
0Shendy0

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:09:13 PM

I disagree that all the tokens issued on ERC20 are scam. I found one good project - Cryptics, which does use ERC20. It doesn't look like scam. They have the MVP which used a lot of people for trading and the other proofs of their fairness
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:13:40 PM

Last year in early december I bought eBitcoin token which turned out to be a scam. Luckily for me I sold them before the ePRX snapshot but alot others have made losses. I really believed this token would be a succes but I've realized that alot of these ERC20 tokens have the same things in common. The devs (or better said scammers) create alot of hype and pretend their token to be the real deal while they never intended to create a working product. I've thought about investing in tokens like Credits and Elixir but I'm afraid they are all the same kind of scam.

Do you trust them?
At the moment most projects create their tokens exactly on the ERC-20 platform, and it's silly to say that they are all scammers. It all depends on the particular project, we just need to be able to choose a worthy one.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:21:24 PM

I trust ERC20 tokens for it is the generic platform of the majority of the token as it eases and helps the developers reduce their time to create new altcoins but it is widely abused by some of ICO scams. I would trust ERC20 tokens if they can have their own mainnet blockchain.
Wearegoodfrends

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:23:38 PM

It's nothing special. Money has always attracted scammers. The cryptocurrency market is no exception. Just choose where to invest more carefully. And ERC 20 token or not it does not matter.
oxidoreductase

Activity: 224
Merit: 29

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:26:02 PM

Do you trust them?
There is as of now a Youtube instructional exercise in how to make an ERC20 token. It isn't about the token that you ought to get some information about. It is about the task in it. Regardless of whether it is under NEM or under Waves, they will all simply be tokens without the genuine venture as its foundation.There are excessively numerous tokens currently so better be watchful with what you will pick next time.
loveblack
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:33:35 PM

the erc20 token confused me . i once invested some . but i got very little income . now i believe the neo platform launches the project . they will be strictly scrutinized by neo .
crazyhonez000064

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:19:19 PM

Honestly, there are a lot of tokens generated to scam. I believe a few ERC20 but not all
Profuter

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:29:21 PM

Do you trust them?
Tokens of the Credits project have long been traded on the exchange, if they were scammers, then the price of their token would be very small or am I mistaken?
enenmom

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:56:05 PM

This is not related to ERC20. Your opinion is too subjective. Sorry to say that I got a return of about $8000 in EBTC. Although it is a small number, it is enough for me because I didn't spend too much.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:05:56 PM

Coins created on the basis of the Blockchein technologies of the Ethereum are a numerical majority on cryptornics. I do not believe in grounds.

BountyLord

Activity: 314

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:59:52 PM

Why not? Many ERC tokens are traded at a very good price. Not a type of token is important, but a project that releases it. If you choose bad projects, then the reason is in you, not in the tokens.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:12:34 PM

Do you trust them?

Well, there are already alot of successful ERC20 token who serve their project to many individuals. It has proven that those who succeeded in their ICO would be able survive in the cryptocurrency market in a long time.

annajewel100

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:07:59 AM

before buying a token, as good as we have to be careful not to lose, we see first what their project, because token erc20 now there is also a fraud, have a project, but not at all, it would be good we have to explore more deeply, so we do not deceived
lucy5632

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:59:05 AM

I do not trust projects Credits and Elixir, because few know about them. I trust more companies in which I work with the bounty program. I check this company for the presence of scam. Not all tokens ERC20 - scam.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:08:22 PM

For me yeah i guess so, because erc20 coins for me is the easiest coins to transact because they are the easiest blockchain which is a benefit if you are in a rush or something.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:13:32 PM

Do you trust them?
You can't blame ERC20 for what happened to you and to others that lost their investment. The first thing you need to do is to do your own research before you invest in any project. Verify if the team are legitimate and not a dummy Linkden account. Check their credibility and the project itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: