Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:38:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust ERC20 tokens?  (Read 4698 times)
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:16:31 AM

i do trust on it but more alert with everything with it ,rumors said its very easy for ppl to hack so yeah
quaqui

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:30:41 AM

Most of the tokens in my investment portfolio are ERC20. I'm not afraid to invest in these tokens, because it seems to me that they are no less reliable than any others.
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:02:32 AM

I believe in ERC-20 tokens and trading objectives. If the ultimate goal is fraud, then they will feel the same thing one day. Examples of cases in bounty activity are very many if studied.

asongkind

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:48:39 AM

This is clear how important is a product of an ICO to attract the investors and ensure the investors that they are real.
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:10:07 AM

I I absolutely do. There is nothing to not believe in erc20 tokens. Yeah I know in last few months there is many scammed ICO and all. But for that reason there is nothing to hate erc20 tokens. Cause at this moment the most of the project based on ethereum. And there is a lot of ICO which are good enough to participate. So I kind of like eth tokens. I think this situation is depends on you . Cause you are the one who invest and if you invest in a wrong place. That doesn't means the whole eth based is not good enough. I think there is a lot of good project and when you invest be careful. And do some research before you invest.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:17:27 AM

There are still a lot of good projects or working platform on ERC20 token, so it's not the algorithm of the coin but the team behind the project, some of the failures can be attributed from the fact that they are building a project that has no value for the community hence the failure of their token in the market.
stely

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:25:36 AM

i do trust on it but more alert with everything with it ,rumors said its very easy for ppl to hack so yeah
ERC20 tokens are secure. Small blockchain-based coins are easily vulnerable to 51% miner attacks. For someone to run the same attack on an ERC20 token, they’d have to first attack and break through the Ethereum network.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 10:25:49 AM

If you set a goal to invest your money to make a profit in the future, you should choose only proven tokens that have existed on the market for a long time. The key to success is also the openness of developers and constant work on improving the product.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:40:04 AM

At the moment I have not seen information about the fact that ERC20 tokens were compromised or have critical vulnerabilities. Therefore I consider them quite safe.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:01:48 AM

ERC20 tokens are simple and easy to make, which makes many scamers use this to carry out their scam projects. To be honest, 80% of ERC20 tokens on the market now think they will die soon. The only purpose they are born is to swindle money.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
funkenschuster

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:17:19 AM

Well the innovation behind the ERC-20 is radiant and cool for clients. A few ventures trick others not on the grounds that they are ERC20 tokens but rather on account of their own self-centeredness and coldhearted. It would be ideal if you not that even numerous masternode coins do trick individuals as well. So ERC20 isn't the premise why a few activities fizzled, the group isn't either equipped or the task isn't genuine.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:20:29 AM

I still have confidence in the ERC20. Despite the large number of scammers who use this platform for their own purposes, it has given us a lot of very good projects
Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:07:29 PM

The ERC 20 marker itself is not a scam, but many scammers use the Etherium platform to create fraudulent projects!

Yes, on the ERC-20 platform, it is easy to create tokens. Therefore, scammers are easy to create fake projects to scam money from investors. I invest a lot in the ERC-20 tokens project and I often find out before joining

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:29:48 PM

The problem is not the protocol on which the tokens are based, the problem is in the people who are behind this project. You were not scammed by tokens, you were not scammed by technology.
You were scammed by the defined people who founded the project for the purpose to make money on the stupidity of people.
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:42:02 PM

The problem is not the protocol on which the tokens are based, the problem is in the people who are behind this project. You were not scammed by tokens, you were not scammed by technology.
You were scammed by the defined people who founded the project for the purpose to make money on the stupidity of people.
I completely agree with you, because there is no point in blaming the protocol. In any case, all these negative statements toward the protocol are based only on compromising a erc20.
Offece

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:32:15 AM

It doesn't depend which kind of tokens are used by specific corporations. Erc20 is a great technical trendy used for smart contracts at the Ethereum community. My advice for you: always explore corporation in which you want to invest your cash.
jemura

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:33:31 AM

trust, but verify. and I think they are the simplest blockchain. but before you buy explore it.

psiquis69

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:37:42 AM

We should only believe in part of the investment in the ERC20 because they are easy to create, not so laborious and should be taken advantage of, we need to find out when participating in this project. .
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:39:31 AM

Last year in early december I bought eBitcoin token which turned out to be a scam. Luckily for me I sold them before the ePRX snapshot but alot others have made losses. I really believed this token would be a succes but I've realized that alot of these ERC20 tokens have the same things in common. The devs (or better said scammers) create alot of hype and pretend their token to be the real deal while they never intended to create a working product. I've thought about investing in tokens like Credits and Elixir but I'm afraid they are all the same kind of scam.

Do you trust them?
Credits are really a very good project. The way to check for good ICO projects is very easy. You can check out Twitter or Medium for posts and their community. If it is a potential project, many interesting things will be public on those social networking sites and it will interest you.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:42:14 AM

ofcourse i trust erc20 tokens. erc20 token standard is based on ethereum blockchain. ethereum is the most trustful blockchain going on now. and the project is ruled by vitalik. i dont see any risk about erc20 tokens. ofcourse there are scam projects that use erc20 tokens, you should be careful about them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: