Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:25:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust ERC20 tokens?  (Read 4698 times)
Iconic Love

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 01:47:46 PM

Yes,I have trust in erc-20 tokens.because now every company  pays their bounty client erc20 token and also when someone buy coin from any website moreover it is erc20 tokens.erc20 tokens are now one of the most famous currency and people are very comfortable to use it.For the long time using erc20 tokens people have faith and erc20 token is success to gain peoples trusts.So Not only me almoat everyone relatwd with crypto world truat erc20 tokens.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karambol13

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:51:13 PM

Most of the coins i choose completely from Ethereum blockchain only, but i won't choose every coin of ERC20 because there are some coins which don't have any potential. By choosing those we might lose our money very fastly people start dumping the coin once we find any negative about the coin.
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:56:41 PM

it depends on what projects. Many good projects running in Ethereum network so we can't say it not good or can't trust. But i agree that it too easy to create ERC20 tokens. so it very easy to create to scam people as we can see in the past. Now many CEO/scammer cashout their easy money to cash. lol

DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:00:46 PM

I trust  ERC-20 tokens, because this is the most reliable and popular protocol for tokens. In addition, most tokens are developed based on this protocol.
mr.nby

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:12:07 PM

I trust  ERC-20 tokens, because this is the most reliable and popular protocol for tokens. In addition, most tokens are developed based on this protocol.

ERC-20 is a very good platform and trustworthy. A lot of successful projects were created on it. As for now, this is the most popular platform for ICO and eth is the most valuable of the altcoins.
logangbit

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:15:43 PM

Yes I do believe erc20 token.The reason behind I trust in erc20 token is its hard security and no can can hack erc20 wallet.it has some excellent features and in this wallet wallet owner can hold token,swap it into whatever they want that is listed in,withdraw crypto currency and also deposit it on any listed website.For the hard security of erc20 token wallet everyone trust it and very comfortable to use these tokens.also almost every company  use erc20 token.it is trending now.so I trust erc20 tokens.
Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:30:09 PM

Last year in early december I bought eBitcoin token which turned out to be a scam. Luckily for me I sold them before the ePRX snapshot but alot others have made losses. I really believed this token would be a succes but I've realized that alot of these ERC20 tokens have the same things in common. The devs (or better said scammers) create alot of hype and pretend their token to be the real deal while they never intended to create a working product. I've thought about investing in tokens like Credits and Elixir but I'm afraid they are all the same kind of scam.

Do you trust them?

I have also spent quite a long time in Cryptocurrency. Among the many ICO I joined, only a small number were successful. If we invest in ICO, I think we should see their team that really works well. If we study in more detail, of the many ICO there are the same teams who have already done scammers.

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:32:36 PM

Someone making a article saying EOS its kiling Ethereum thats why the price of ethereum really bad right now, well but iam still believe the technology of Ethereum. Trusting vitalik give us a smarth idea at future

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:34:54 PM

I want to start with the fact that there is nothing 100% safe on the network because everything that you consider to be safe has its own bugs that allow hackers to get what they want, but you need to understand that you do not need to attract attention.
pshannon21658

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:36:41 PM

There are plenty of strong projects using ERC20 tokens, and there are scam projects built on multiple platforms.  Do you mean to ask if the ease of creating your own ERC20 currency makes it simpler to scam people?
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:50:03 PM

We Trust ERC20 token since I started in the crypto because I observed their project and support. I been joined project and become successful.

Hammerman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:43:48 PM

Last year in early december I bought eBitcoin token which turned out to be a scam. Luckily for me I sold them before the ePRX snapshot but alot others have made losses. I really believed this token would be a succes but I've realized that alot of these ERC20 tokens have the same things in common. The devs (or better said scammers) create alot of hype and pretend their token to be the real deal while they never intended to create a working product. I've thought about investing in tokens like Credits and Elixir but I'm afraid they are all the same kind of scam.

Do you trust them?

You choose rather strange projects for investment. At the moment, a lot of high-quality promising projects, where the risk of losing their money is reduced to a minimum. I think you need to analyze the market more carefully and avoid the dubious companies.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:02:56 PM

Do you trust them?

well
most of them,
but i dont judge like that.
actually u can see most of top 100 is erc 20 token
EOS also came from erc20 token for funding project.
the point of it.
like another , we must research first before joining.
but why on erc20 too many scam cases ?
probably because its too easy to create,i guess,
of course, i never create erc 20 before.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
sarasofrup

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:56:44 PM

I really want to do so, but I have noticed that it is really easy for these scam projects to develop an ERC20 tokens, which is likely not to survive, or just a scam. Even though they seem quite interesting, I have come to believe that the worst is most likely to happen with some of them, and I like to not put my trust completely in them.
Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:59:45 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 01:11:38 PM by Stella27

Yes i believe in erc20, because most of the bounties that i joined are erc20 payments. The scammers are anywhere whether erc20 or not. The success of the project depends on the usefulness and realistic approach of the project.
Donceng

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:59:30 PM

Do you trust them?
usually what I do before buying a token that I will make as an investment, first look in more detail about the future prospects of the tokens to be launched. if it involves a lot of professional teams, the possibility of a token has the potential to be used as an investment asset and can be profitable.
Until now I trust ERC20 tokens because most successful projects are able to use wallets that support ERC20, although many ICO scam projects are involved, but ERC20 tokens have been widely trusted by its users and major project managers
FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:08:18 AM

for example, because of the fact that there are no projects in the ico and scam especially the investors are their target but there is also legit erc20 and there are also values ​​but more definitely token really and sure not to scam

Yes I believe and trusted ERC20 token because I have already seen the youtube tutorial on how to create an ERC20 token and it really convince me to have that one .
erushin.antony

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:11:38 AM

I trust tokens on the ERC 20 standard. I like the convenient translations and usability. All best coins have this standard. It is possible to buy safely.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 09:13:14 AM

for example, because of the fact that there are no projects in the ico and scam especially the investors are their target but there is also legit erc20 and there are also values ​​but more definitely token really and sure not to scam

Yes I believe and trusted ERC20 token because I have already seen the youtube tutorial on how to create an ERC20 token and it really convince me to have that one .

The problem is not the token erc20...
the erc20 is ok...
The problem can only be the creator.

ravinesolz

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:56:04 PM

I trust tokens on the ERC 20 standard. I like the convenient translations and usability. All best coins have this standard. It is possible to buy safely.
I can't trust them because of many reasons. One of the reasons why I don't trust them is because they are not actual coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: