Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:30:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Transaction price Bitcoin  (Read 2366 times)
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:31:06 PM

Bitcoin is mainly use as a online application. Many people use it for shopping, trading, marketing etc. Bitcoin transactions cost is the cost you have to pay in order to complete a transaction. Transaction cost is the fee for the varying your bitcoin transactions by a miner and for the confirmation by the bitcoin network. Bitcoin transactions fee also depend upon the block size. Bigger block size fast transaction and less transaction fee. And small block size more transactions traffic and how to high transaction fee.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:49:37 PM

Today I was amazed at how low the commission was when transferring 0.07 bitcoins. Only 192 sat !!! The transfer took about 10-20 seconds. It's very, very cool. About $ 650 for $ 0.017 - this is something! Bitcoin is the future!
Please which of the exchange is that, because the only exchange I have trade with and has the lowest fee is binance which is 0.0005 which is approximately 4$ with the recent price and the transaction speed is not even that faster it still take up to an hour before delivered.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:54:10 AM

Today I was amazed at how low the commission was when transferring 0.07 bitcoins. Only 192 sat !!! The transfer took about 10-20 seconds. It's very, very cool. About $ 650 for $ 0.017 - this is something! Bitcoin is the future!
Please which of the exchange is that, because the only exchange I have trade with and has the lowest fee is binance which is 0.0005 which is approximately 4$ with the recent price and the transaction speed is not even that faster it still take up to an hour before delivered.
As it was explained above (but I'll reiterate) the transaction fee is NOT the exchange transfer price. The exchange transfer price consists of two components: the transaction fee (you have to pay it regardless if you use exchanges or not) and the exchange extra, they collect for manipulating your founds.

Now, normally, when you send a transaction from your own wallet you have 100% control over the transaction fee level, you can even set it to 0 (but it may prevent your transaction to have been confirmed, ever).

On the other hand, when you withdraw money from the exchange, you have no control over the transaction fee (they set it for you) and they additionally charge you some extra, as I have already explained, in effect making the exchange withdrawal much more expensive then the transaction fee you could execute yourself.

The thread, as I understand it, is about transaction fees alone.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:04:30 AM

This is the thing which is attracting me one of the most from others in Bitcoin, I think that bitcoin transactions are already so much easier and more comfortable to use.
It is good to know that even transaction fee is low you can process fast and less traffic on the network which is more convenient and sure that you won't lose it. Sometimes transaction fee need to be higher for faster transaction. Lower transaction fee and well convent processing can also be a way for many people to become interested of using it. Hope that fee can lessen and not up again.

Mideafan

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:12:35 AM

With Bitcoin, you can perform the transaction on the global exclusive with the ultra cost, make the privacy and its security will help your time and money. This is a progress of the progress of 4.0.
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:13:34 AM

Bitcoin will be the currency of the future. I'm still looking forward to the lightning network, and hopefully this upgrade will be completed faster.

If bitcoin were to trade cheap and fast, I'm sure more people would use it.
Beatrix77

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:41:07 AM

Thanks to the low transaction costs, Bitcoin attracts many investors' attention. Currently, Bitcoin is leading the list of electronic money due to its superior features and global coverage. In the future, Bitcoin promises to increase prices, bringing great profits for investors.
charlincharplor83

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:46:13 AM

The nearest time transactions occur at a relatively low fee or change depending on the time. Are there any transactions with a stable fee?
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:53:13 AM

The nearest time transactions occur at a relatively low fee or change depending on the time. Are there any transactions with a stable fee?

Typically, crypto money exchanges are doing transaction at a flat rate (even some of them makes transaction free). Transaction fees are changing according to the degree of difficulty of mining for peer to peer transfers.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:54:53 AM

Thats a great news for all bitcoin enthusiast. I think more good things to come for bitcoin, bitcoin development seems to be accomodated thoroughly by this time. And it seems that it gives a good impact to the investors and to other people who are planning to invest bitcoins. I hope that there are more good news as days goes by.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:32:43 AM

that is good news, it makes bitcoin progress more and more.
make members feel comfortable with that. Cool
Not really a news but its good to have low transaction fees all of the time. You can check the suggested fees from time to time (https://coinb.in/#fees).

Fees depends on the network as well and the more unconfirmed transactions, the higher fees. (https://www.blockchain.com/en/btc/unconfirmed-transactions)

So therefore, it seems that there are decrease in transactions? Does it mean there are just few that transact in bitcoin or the network is just more fast than before?

I remember last year when the fees are high yet slow confirmation, the network seems congested and somehow only the high fees are become priority than those with less. Let's see if the transactions will be faster after the next halving occur.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Pan Troglodytes

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:05:56 AM

that is good news, it makes bitcoin progress more and more.
make members feel comfortable with that. Cool
Not really a news but its good to have low transaction fees all of the time. You can check the suggested fees from time to time (https://coinb.in/#fees).

Fees depends on the network as well and the more unconfirmed transactions, the higher fees. (https://www.blockchain.com/en/btc/unconfirmed-transactions)

So therefore, it seems that there are decrease in transactions? Does it mean there are just few that transact in bitcoin or the network is just more fast than before?
You can check the exact numbers at any given moment at: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/unconfirmed-transactions

At present the number is low, in Dec 2017 it was as high as 200k and it was driving the fees to levels such as 100USD fee per transaction (regular size)

I remember last year when the fees are high yet slow confirmation, the network seems congested and somehow only the high fees are become priority than those with less. Let's see if the transactions will be faster after the next halving occur.

I tell you, when the price moves up again that much as in Dec 2017, we'll see fees go through the roof again.
Compiler

Activity: 434
Merit: 86

Community Manager

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:10:02 AM

If good also depends on the sites where you want to make the transaction, there are people who seem to cheat with the commission and others that are normal.

ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:22:44 AM

lets see how long it takes before core fan boys pretend segwit and LN caused cheap prices.

even though the reality is that spam from mixers caused high prices to pretend segwit/ln was needed, just to force the bilateral split
major spam vents always happen when core need the community to react and upgrade to their bip
summer 2016(bip68+112), november 2016(sw'bfore christmas push'), summer 2017(bilateral split due to sw stagnation of only~35%)
coincidence?.. nope

oh and lets not forget now the spam has died because gmax told his mixer pals to calm it down post split.
that segwit utility and LN usage is below 10% so caused no actual impact.
https://blockchain.info/charts/avg-block-size?timespan=180days

yea even the big segwit advocates of BTCC have yet to trust segwit enough to put their block rewards on segwit addresses
1* address not bc1q* address
https://blockchain.info/block/0000000000000000000bff3438191e837cbd2870d049a3f9aeb5b922afd921dc

This actually makes sense. Wonder if it is to pump the price and then them to go out. I wonder what will happen if bitcoin price surges again.
baby1moretime

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:37:22 AM

Low bitcoin prices create the general mood of investors want to simultaneously "pour money" into this potential market.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:21:56 PM

Bitcoin transactions fee is the charge taken by the miners in order to complete an transaction through bitcoin network by miners. Bitcoin transactions fee mainly depends upon on the block size of bitcoin node. If the block size is large then the transaction is fast and then transaction cost will be low. But if the blocks size is small and transaction traffic is high then ultimately the transaction fee also increases. In future the transaction fee will be decrease because many multimillion companies start using it.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:26:32 PM

This cheap and lightning network is really good and aplicable to every sector of payment.
One reason why people are not using it because the security is too weak.
Too many bad news about bitcoin hacked by hackers.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:43:54 PM

I remember last years situation when i pay 10$ for transferring 20$.
Hope this days not back when btc hit 20k again
most investors hope, but no one can know for sure how the future development will hopefully be expected to be achieved and make investors' interest in investing more and greater the development of crypto currencies progressing rapidly
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:21:33 PM

I think that in the future the price of transactions can grow greatly in the future. Bitcoin currently has scalability limits and for this reason I think that the more popular Bitcoin will be the more expensive the transaction is.
Pan Troglodytes

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:04:43 AM

(...)

This actually makes sense. Wonder if it is to pump the price and then them to go out. I wonder what will happen if bitcoin price surges again.
I'll tell you exactly what will happen. We will see mempool of 200k unconfirmed transactions again, and you will wait weeks for confirmation of any transaction with a fee lower than 100USD.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: