Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:03:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Transaction price Bitcoin  (Read 2366 times)
paymentbit21

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

Today I was amazed at how low the commission was when transferring 0.07 bitcoins. Only 192 sat !!! The transfer took about 10-20 seconds. It's very, very cool. About $ 650 for $ 0.017 - this is something! Bitcoin is the future!
Yes, it's very cool!
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:16:34 PM

This is just (1) of many great things that crypto world can provide, lets support BTC and crypto world for better or brighter future. No more CORRUPTION I hope, but I also know that it is too impossible. Smiley
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:27:00 PM

Well, transaction fees are still cheaper for the high amount transactions but when it comes to the micro-transactions, most of the things of daily need are available at the price of Bitcoin transaction fee so why would anyone use Bitcoin if technically he is getting it for free? We need to find a concrete solution in order to reduce the transaction fees for the micro-transactions too. The high fee is an obstacle to the growth and adoption of Bitcoin on the mass level.
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:20:58 AM

Bitcoin transaction price is so low that you can transact business with that. That's a great one
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:02:58 AM

the beginning of bitcoin was created indeed to help simplify us in transactions when I hear your words are ease in transaction bitcoin we can feel one of them time transact very quickly and effectively I doubt in the future that will come bitcoin will not be used anymore.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:00:33 AM

Today I was amazed at how low the commission was when transferring 0.07 bitcoins. Only 192 sat !!! The transfer took about 10-20 seconds. It's very, very cool. About $ 650 for $ 0.017 - this is something! Bitcoin is the future!
It is only for now, because not so many people see fit to buy or sell their bitcoin at that moment. When the price goes up a bit and next selling frenzy begins, the blocks in the blockchain will not be able to accomodate all incoming transactions, miners will prioritize only high-fee transactions and you will again see a spike in transaction fees. It is unavoidable, unfortunately...
olyolali

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:13:30 AM

well like this bitcoin
very exciting and very interesting because we can charge very little fee then than that if many people have knowledge about how to invest in bitcoin will be very fun
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:36:36 AM

It is only for now, because not so many people see fit to buy or sell their bitcoin at that moment. When the price goes up a bit and next selling frenzy begins, the blocks in the blockchain will not be able to accomodate all incoming transactions, miners will prioritize only high-fee transactions and you will again see a spike in transaction fees. It is unavoidable, unfortunately...

Well i don't think it's going to be the same when the price surged last december. It's likely the effect of segwit and ln as well. Back then the transaction fees were unacceptable as well as the transaction time but it probably would be different now even if btc pumped to another ath

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
hikaru_11

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:23:30 AM

I think, bitcoin's future depends on how the users handle it. If all the users are very responsible in their action I think bitcoin will have a good value. It will also have a higher rate of the users and bitcoin will be famous nation wide. But if the users are only thinking for theirselves and just want a money but not doing right well I think bitcoin will be ruin for sure. And as time goes by the value of bitcoin will be higher. And it can used to invest in some projects inside the internet. And bitcoin has valuable compare to physical money. How lucky we are to discover bitcoin and it is also our source income.
arjanenako

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:41:21 PM

thats good to hear, but whats upsetting me is the market in crypto, huge transaction pay to be paid before withdrawing.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:23:18 PM

thats good to hear, but whats upsetting me is the market in crypto, huge transaction pay to be paid before withdrawing.

I really don't understand what you are saying here? Ever since the market went into a bear market, transactions fees decrease as well, maybe its because more bitcoin users are Segwit or trading exchanges are batching withdrawals now.

So I don't know what's upsetting you right now as the mempool is not clogged and you can withdraw anytime and its very quick. Maybe you are complaining about the trading fee that this exchanges.  The trading fees usually range between 0.1% to 0.25%, but it can be up to 1% of the trading amount. So better read their TOS so you will understand and not whine about it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
2408AAY

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:16:27 PM

Yeah. It has been like that for sometime now. The transaction of bitcoin is better especially when it's been bought at a low price because when prices increases, you will have profits that's worthy of your toil.
indopool

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:33:03 PM

This is really good news hopefully this soon reaches the ears of everyone around the world, so crypto market especially Bitcoin arrival of many new investors like year 2017. I strongly believe this is the beginning of crypto awakening.
TianaStam

Activity: 218
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:36:15 PM

Yes, bitcoin transaction came back on cheap and fast way. Some people even supposed that such transformation will come to the fast price raise, but as I see from May nothing actually changed.
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:55:26 PM

Bitcoin now has again cheap transactions. It is wonderful. Does this mean that it will no longer have problems with high transaction costs? I really would like it to be for a long time and not temporarily.
WoopDeBoop

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:11:58 AM

Transaction fee is not for free right now. But if you want to turn the real money into future from holding it now it is not big you must to pay for your profit of the future.

jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:32:32 AM

I am shocked about this, i did not expected that transaction fee is too low for that amount. I think the main reason for that is the website or exchange you are using. There exchange sites that are new so they use low transaction fee as move to attract uses. Some exchange really cost a lot now.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:52:21 AM

Actually the other day I have read in some other thread that there was a 300M USD transaction and that guy paid 4 cents in fees if I am not mistaken. That would make 10^-8 of a percent Smiley

Of course, it is only for now, as the times are quite quiet for now, not many transactions waiting in the pool.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:28:07 AM

very good, do you enable the lightning network mode? I think if bitcoin is able to maintain every feature that can make users satisfied, then bitcoin will be more easily accepted by the world for the future.

this is a good progress, I rate the innovation of bitcoin feature transactions will be better again.

Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:43:03 AM

It's a good news for everyone if we pay lowest amount of our transaction fee.it will be helpful to grow up crypto currency. l wish it has long time policy of this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: