Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:25:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Transaction price Bitcoin  (Read 2366 times)
seregakretyuk

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:34:22 PM

It's really good news! Cool
Bitcoin is now really very undervalued!
Hopefully the future will continue to be easy to transact.
It's have a great future! Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 09:44:20 PM

I do bitcoin transfer also only with 100k. and that is a very cheap transaction fee.

and this is a bitcoin excess that makes many people feel satisfied with bitcoin service.
in the future, I hope bitcoin service will be more maximal again because bitcoin will be used as a global payment.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:48:45 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 11:41:25 PM by Aleister Crowley

Today I was amazed at how low the commission was when transferring 0.07 bitcoins. Only 192 sat !!! The transfer took about 10-20 seconds. It's very, very cool. About $ 650 for $ 0.017 - this is something! Bitcoin is the future!
we all know that transaction cost is one of the advantages bitcoin has, and nobody tells us that bitcoin's price is helping on the profit we can have .. even if we do not use it for anything
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:51:56 PM

Today I was amazed at how low the commission was when transferring 0.07 bitcoins. Only 192 sat !!! The transfer took about 10-20 seconds. It's very, very cool. About $ 650 for $ 0.017 - this is something! Bitcoin is the future!
This is very nice and where are those complainants that are keep on whining out about the transaction fees?
When there are news like this they never appear.
But when there are attacks on the network and it's being spammed, they'll complain.
 Roll Eyes

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:28:55 AM

it is because you convert the fees to dollar. depends on the price of bitcoin, the fees could be high if bitcoin price high.
last year at dec, bitcoin fee was very high because bitcoin price was very high against USD too.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
russaa8 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:00:06 AM

it is because you convert the fees to dollar. depends on the price of bitcoin, the fees could be high if bitcoin price high.
last year at dec, bitcoin fee was very high because bitcoin price was very high against USD too.

I do not think that last year, when the price of bitcoin was about 20,000 dollars, the transactions were expensive in this regard. I think that you do not quite understand what the price of the transaction depends on and why it was so high half a year ago
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:45:10 AM

are you sure about that? i am doubt if you say the transaction took only 10-20 seconds.
it is not even 1 blocktime of bitcoin. how can you do that ? and the fee is too low.  Huh
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 09:53:24 AM

Of course, bitcoin transactions are now more expensive because indeed any rising bitcoin price also has an effect on the transaction. different from the first when bitcoin still cheap every transaction need not be expensive

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
russaa8 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:17:16 AM

are you sure about that? i am doubt if you say the transaction took only 10-20 seconds.
it is not even 1 blocktime of bitcoin. how can you do that ? and the fee is too low.  Huh

I am completely confident in my words, it really happened almost instantly, which surprised me very much. Therefore, I decided to share here my joy for the good work of bitcoin. If you do not believe me - try to do it yourself, I think it will please you!
pxo.011

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:54:25 AM

wow this is good by the way low fees with faster transaction, i hope this will last longer and i hope it could be more efficient to use.
voron84-05

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:51:26 PM

How much I managed to notice the commission on the transaction BTC thing is relatively relative, the transaction price is low until the network is loaded, as soon as the popularity of BTC grows the price of transfers will also rise. I 2 weeks ago sent from the exchange to the stock exchange 0.04 BTC and my commission was 5000 sat. If bitcoin grows to $ 50,000 then that commission will not be small.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:54:00 PM

Wow that is so cheap. I would like that. The lesser the transaction fees, the more people will want to use bitcoin for that matter. The last time i heard many people were whining about the transaction fees of bitcoin. Its great to know things like these happen.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:00:59 PM

Bitcoin transactions are heavily loaded on next 2 last blocks. There is a capacity limit on each block and miner's fee depend on how transactions get loaded depending on hashrate. Bitcoin is not good about transaction's fees compared to digibayt and other blockchain related coins. Transaction fees are fuel of each block and miners get reaward due to equipment rates.
russaa8 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:38:43 PM

Bitcoin transactions are heavily loaded on next 2 last blocks. There is a capacity limit on each block and miner's fee depend on how transactions get loaded depending on hashrate. Bitcoin is not good about transaction's fees compared to digibayt and other blockchain related coins. Transaction fees are fuel of each block and miners get reaward due to equipment rates.

Yes, only bitcoin already knows everything. He is constantly on hearing. There is a very large number of people who own him and simply believe in his future. Digibayt can and is good, but it never becomes so great as bitcoin.
fatema

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:54:59 AM

Investors, merchants, buyers and bittakens are really good for the business to improve bitcoin transactions. With this exchange it will be surprisingly less than 190 to send 5000 btc. Bitcoin has been praised for the transaction speed. I think effective steps are taken to advance Bitcoin in the future.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:10:09 AM

I remember last years situation when i pay 10$ for transferring 20$.
Hope this days not back when btc hit 20k again
I do not think such heck in transaction fee will happen again. last year was the first time when BTC will hit such huge price since 2008 and nobody is expecting such huge pump but if such happens again then we might see a little bit high in transaction fee but it will not as high as it was last year. and I have been hearing about this lightening network and if its what they call it then transaction fee will be as low as paying nothing and I think this is what everyone wants most importantly the crypto traders.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:16:38 AM

for the bitcoin transaction there is no levy whatsoever if the amount of Bitcoin shipped exceeds 0.01 BTC. Bitcoin in small quantities is given to miners as a reward for processing the transaction and putting it into blockchain. For now, most transactions are processed for free, but for deals that attract coins from multiple Bitcoin addresses so that it requires a larger portion of data, it will incur very small transaction fees.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:32:03 AM

that's one of the advantages of bitcoin because technological advancements and advancements of the times are used bitcoin in its use we need something that is practically fast and generate huge profits bitcoin success for the future
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:43:13 AM

glad to hear that from you. i was wondering too about when the fee of bitcoin will reduce.
if bitcoin want to used by everyone around the world, then the transaction fee of bitcoin must be cheaper and faster.

damrianto

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:12:05 PM

bitcoin transaction costs depending on the swallow that is in use. and what transactions we do and depending on the bounty that has been used. but in general transaction costs bitcoin ranges from: 0.0001 - 0.0005 BTC.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: