Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:16:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If I "just" wanted to 3x?  (Read 537 times)
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:53:14 PM

That is maybe not that hard question cause if coins will again make something like they did in last year and recover from this down so you will be able to just make 3x in most of coins from first 10 in my opinion.

NereuFajardo

Activity: 152
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:37:29 PM

If you are looking to make a x3 of your entire balance, then just put your money in eos or ethereum, and wait until december - january, you will make more than x3 of your entire money, believe on my words
1MORLAP

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 07:23:22 PM

I can do 5x for you today:

Aga Token
Profitable cloud mining token on the Aga Platform and beyond. Proceeds from the initial sale of AGA Tokens are invested into AGA Platform. Mining profits from the platform are used to re-purchase AGA Tokens at multiple of the original price.

PM me and I will send you few tokens to test.

Tomasz
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:31:11 PM

so many ICO's it not worth anymore when going in exchange, a lot of dumper trader, and when we talk altcoin if market is like last year you can choose new altcoin when bullrun coming and you will reach 3 x or more
We are in the downtrend and it sure will be affecting a lot of the ICO markets anyway.
It happened last year even when a lot of the altcoins took a huge hit but that does not mean that when altcoins came back they still did not end up doing great eventually.

Nothing should be expected much from altcoins when bitcoin is in a huge downtrend or a huge bull trend, as the only time we should expect anything at all from alts is when bitcoin moves a little bit sideways.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:57:43 PM

It is very difficult to find such a coin this year. I think that you need to study new and promising projects like Metronome and Tezos. I guess that old projects won't give you such a high profit this year.

Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:40:17 PM

It is very difficult to find such a coin this year. I think that you need to study new and promising projects like Metronome and Tezos. I guess that old projects won't give you such a high profit this year.
Rather stick into old ones than on new ones which we wont even know on what fate it would be heading when it comes to potential ones. I do keep an eye to those old coins which are on dip prices and buying them instead on minding on investing to ICO's. Yes it might not give the possibility on making big income but i would prefer this one because when it comes to risk factor or level this would be more less compared on investing to new coins.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
parlament9

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:46:35 PM

You have answered the question. choose the most promising and technological project, invest in it and just wait for the purposes. The same WAN now not bad looks for purchase, as well as other altcoins

Vness10

Activity: 372
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:47:39 PM

Since March, most alts I've been in have gone 2-10x but I am up only 10% or so because I wasn't patient, fell for people telling me to sell early, etc. Buy and hold was the strategy for this spring. For example, I was in WAN and ONT early, AMB as well, many others.

My goal is to 3x my funds, that's all I need want to do. It seems so easy - some small coins go 3x every day.

What would you recommend for achieving this goal, this year?

I am utterly overwhelmed by the choice and the amount of shilling and promotion that goes on, and I have a lot of FOMO and anxiety so end up spreading myself thinly across many coins, when I could already have achieved my goal in a couple of months had I just bought and held, walked away from the computer.

What do you guys sincerely recommend? Safe altcoins that should 3x against btc before the end of the year?
I think you can't get 3x in this time because as you can see crypto market is fluctuating. And about your coin you hold I think you try some new not only the old once because if that coins don't have any reaction now I think much better to buy some other coin that have good value that will give you a good profit.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
anglosaxon

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:12:06 PM

Since March, most alts I've been in have gone 2-10x but I am up only 10% or so because I wasn't patient, fell for people telling me to sell early, etc. Buy and hold was the strategy for this spring. For example, I was in WAN and ONT early, AMB as well, many others.

My goal is to 3x my funds, that's all I need want to do. It seems so easy - some small coins go 3x every day.

What would you recommend for achieving this goal, this year?

I am utterly overwhelmed by the choice and the amount of shilling and promotion that goes on, and I have a lot of FOMO and anxiety so end up spreading myself thinly across many coins, when I could already have achieved my goal in a couple of months had I just bought and held, walked away from the computer.

What do you guys sincerely recommend? Safe altcoins that should 3x against btc before the end of the year?

Nobody can exactly say that when you can reach your x3 profit. But in my opinion, if you can do good researches and make reasonable selections according to this researches, I think you can make profit which is more than x3 in the future.
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:11:31 PM

If your size is not too big, you can find a good ICO imho, some projects can do x2-x3 in short term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: