Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:08:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If I "just" wanted to 3x?  (Read 537 times)
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:42:53 AM

Since March, most alts I've been in have gone 2-10x but I am up only 10% or so because I wasn't patient, fell for people telling me to sell early, etc. Buy and hold was the strategy for this spring. For example, I was in WAN and ONT early, AMB as well, many others.

My goal is to 3x my funds, that's all I need want to do. It seems so easy - some small coins go 3x every day.

What would you recommend for achieving this goal, this year?

I am utterly overwhelmed by the choice and the amount of shilling and promotion that goes on, and I have a lot of FOMO and anxiety so end up spreading myself thinly across many coins, when I could already have achieved my goal in a couple of months had I just bought and held, walked away from the computer.

What do you guys sincerely recommend? Safe altcoins that should 3x against btc before the end of the year?

When we talk about traditional theory of Money, maximum ROI per year is around 8-12% no matter where you invest. But jumping to cryptocurrencies we start expecting 100-200% in a month or two. It is possible no doubt but not as easy as 1-2-3. If such is the case, every crypto investor should be millionaire right now. If you wanna succeed in Crypto Venture make rule no. 1 don't simply follow others' suggestions whether it's about buying or selling any coin. Be your own boss, do your own research. There are over 2K cryptocurrencies trading over 300 exchanges currently. So there is vast possibility of research and opportunity. Try to target best and invest based on your own consciousness.
21millionsbtc

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:36:26 AM

looking at present market scenario we cant say we will get immediate 3X coins market look gloomy as of now nt to jump into market for fast results
jackjackfly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:56:43 AM

Well it really depends on the project. If you see that situation is on fire. And the projecct loses its positions its better to sell everything at once so not to receive nothing at the end. But anyway it depends more on you

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:01:09 AM

You can't just come here and say "I want to triple my investment" and expect to get money for free just like that.

Do you know how difficult it is for most hedge funds to make 10% a year? And you want 300%?

You can make that much by taking really risky trades but you need to be prepared to lose most of your funds.

You can even go on Bitmex and buy those Up and Down contracts.
Eventually you will pick a right time and BTC will go up or down $1000 in a week and it will pay off 10x.

MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:16:09 PM

There are a lot of altcoins that have potential to make an easy x3 until the end of the year. BlockPort is a good example and also SENT is very hot right now. I expect that both of them will do a x10 by the end of year!
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:25:28 PM

Try Deeponion for an easy 3x. It is a cheap coin that is going to get listed on a tier-1 exchange soon. It will pump when listed just like all the coins do when they hit the big time. Most likely it will go way beyond your 3x requirement
DaryaCrypta

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:34:42 PM

I recommend you after buying altcoins a little distracted and do not pay attention to their course. This is the only way you can not panic and not sell tokens ahead of time. Now almost all altcoins are cheap, so buy those whose technology is closer to you.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
nanasei

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:46:36 PM

To achieve your target of 3x of increase in your funds with a safe coin, then bitcoins, ethereum or waves is good for you but you arent going to see the 3x now. It is for long term,probably for a year.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:11:06 AM

To achieve your target of 3x of increase in your funds with a safe coin, then bitcoins, ethereum or waves is good for you but you arent going to see the 3x now. It is for long term,probably for a year.
Impossible to say it at this time and it's really hard to reach with that increase. We never to think it from happening again instead, we only just hope it could increase just a little bit higher. I'm an optimistic person but  don't sew any coins going that x3 even bitcoin and Ethereum.
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:29:00 AM

so many ICO's it not worth anymore when going in exchange, a lot of dumper trader, and when we talk altcoin if market is like last year you can choose new altcoin when bullrun coming and you will reach 3 x or more
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:47:33 AM

Since March, most alts I've been in have gone 2-10x but I am up only 10% or so because I wasn't patient, fell for people telling me to sell early, etc. Buy and hold was the strategy for this spring. For example, I was in WAN and ONT early, AMB as well, many others.

My goal is to 3x my funds, that's all I need want to do. It seems so easy - some small coins go 3x every day.

What would you recommend for achieving this goal, this year?

I am utterly overwhelmed by the choice and the amount of shilling and promotion that goes on, and I have a lot of FOMO and anxiety so end up spreading myself thinly across many coins, when I could already have achieved my goal in a couple of months had I just bought and held, walked away from the computer.

What do you guys sincerely recommend? Safe altcoins that should 3x against btc before the end of the year?

I'm not trying to be rude however we see you fell for other peoples hype to sell, now your asking for more advice. Not a bad thing bro, but I strongly suggest you learn to trade. Over the last 25yrs I have traded from stocks/rare metals/currency's and now crypto. There's so much to learn, but it can be fun if you take your time to learn by initially trading small, learning how to technically interpret trading charts and finally learning the fundamentals of each coin you wish purchase.

This forum is full of lazy traders trying request  magic answers to get rich quick. The problem with this, is the only answers you get here (mostly) are biased answers from members who have their own interest at heart... not yours.

opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:10:15 AM

To do this, you need to choose a good coin for investment. For example Red Pulse or Refereum and wait for the completion of the market correction.
ravijadon12jan

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:26:01 AM

THat's the story with most of us, I guess Smiley
It's important to have a strategy and stick to that, don't be too greedy and book profit if that's your strategy. If you're a HODLer, then stick to that. I have divided my investment into 70-30 ratio where 70% of my investment is for long term and I'm not touching it before 2021 or so. As far the rest 30 goes, I buy at DIP and sell at 10-12% profit.
malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:35:46 AM

This year there isn't any altcoin worthy of your holding from now until the end of the year, but I can recommend some short-term possible x3 coins for you! GOT.PAI.FT.DFN

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:48:09 AM

It is really hard to choose where to invest in or what alt-coin to buy,
For me you should really consider the community or the support for their project sometimes it is a big factor for the price of the coin.
And also do some research about the project of their alt-coin sometimes it helps to get some new investors .

whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:04:01 AM

To do this, you need to choose a good coin for investment. For example Red Pulse or Refereum and wait for the completion of the market correction.
Why Refereum needs blockchain technology? This coin is not very profitable since ICO, they sent a lot of free tokens to people, maybe thats the reason why price is falling.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:05:00 AM

In crypto 3x is nothing rather you have to hold for a better profit while it is possible in the crypto investing within a period of only 2 or 3 years. The minimum profit you can earn more than 30x also which is not possible for other asset classes like; Gold, Bond or stock.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:04:58 PM

3x is not easy, if you diversify your money then that's totally up to rise of bitcoin but if you choose very undervalued good coins like oax, you can easily make 3x.

PROFIT_REVIEW

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:01:30 PM

It is impossible to predict which coin will make 3x until the end of 2018, especially if you want a safe investment. I can only recommend, and you already make a decision. I like IOTA.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:53:04 PM

If you only want 3x, Neo will be a good choice. The price is currently at $40, going to $120 won’t be too difficult IMO. Neo went down to $30 just last week, if there is a chance to get in at $30 will be better.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀