Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:17:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi never ment to disappear  (Read 2622 times)
ajax3592

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 07:06:42 AM

LOL what a dream! I'm sure you'll be a great director in future if you can put your dreams to good use Cheesy

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shadowninjax

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 10:32:08 AM

Wow, this shows you're deeply involved around bitcoins.  Grin

Say Hi to Satoshi for me, the next time you see im in a dream. Lol

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 10:40:59 AM

Based on a true story
Isn't that horrific

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
bxbb

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 05:41:43 PM

Okay guys, I had this really weird dream last night. I met Satoshi on a café. I don't know how I recognized him, but somehow I did. Anyway, we sat down and talked a bit and he told me the reason to why he disappeared is that he forgot his password to Bitcointalk and was to ashamed to ask for a new. So because of the shame he threw his computer with his wallet in a river (a few moments later I dived in that river to find the computer. And then I realized I couldn't swim so I drowned, and then I woke up.)
Anyway, what do you think of this dream? Could this be the reason why he/she/them disappeared?

Dream come true (except the river part) Cool

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/nov/27/hard-drive-bitcoin-landfill-site
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 06:25:11 PM

Okay guys, I had this really weird dream last night. I met Satoshi on a café. I don't know how I recognized him, but somehow I did. Anyway, we sat down and talked a bit and he told me the reason to why he disappeared is that he forgot his password to Bitcointalk and was to ashamed to ask for a new. So because of the shame he threw his computer with his wallet in a river (a few moments later I dived in that river to find the computer. And then I realized I couldn't swim so I drowned, and then I woke up.)
Anyway, what do you think of this dream? Could this be the reason why he/she/them disappeared?

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/nov/27/hard-drive-bitcoin-landfill-site
It's a fake

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 08:26:18 PM

It's a fake
Hey something very bad has happened to me. I can't believe it. I've lost an USB drive containing 10,000,000 BTC. Please help me recover it. Is this legit enough? Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 08:41:54 PM

It's a fake
Hey something very bad has happened to me. I can't believe it. I've lost an USB drive containing 10,000,000 BTC. Please help me recover it. Is this legit enough? Roll Eyes
Yep
Even better if you put a bitcoin address and ask for donations for your loss

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 09:26:51 PM

Yep
Even better if you put a bitcoin address and ask for donations for your loss

*insert btc address here*
Please donate, I'm now broke I've lost many bitcoin.
Am I doing this right?

I highly doubt that any stories were legit.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
bxbb

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:23:57 AM

It's a fake

Doesn't matter, it's still funny  Roll Eyes

Am I doing this right?

I'm a certified scammer. I scam noob and make 10000% profit in no time. If you're interested to be my partner, send 1 BTC to this address:
1H1xi1ptET7NTuzN2L84Xx1y5UaF9nbEZK

Is this legit enough?
blacksails

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 05:04:35 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2013, 09:06:02 AM by blacksails

Am I doing this right?

I'm a certified scammer. I scam noob and make 10000% profit in no time. If you're interested to be my partner, send 1 BTC to this address:
1H1xi1ptET7NTuzN2L84Xx1y5UaF9nbEZK

Is this legit enough?
Very good. You seem to have experience! Wink
Haidang1796

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 05:37:22 PM

Well that sounds weird  Undecided

CoinGeneral

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

The General

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 09:18:26 PM

Here's a quote from the article:

At the time he obliviously threw them away, the 7,500 Bitcoins on the hard-drive were worth around £500,000.

If they were worth 500,000 Euros at the time, why did he just randomly throw them away? Yes I believe his story, but still, what the heck?! Also, for him to have known about Bitcoin back in 2009, he should have an account here.

Anyone know who he is?

Haidang1796

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 10:09:07 PM

So where is Satoshi now? Anybody have a clue

bitmarket.io
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 10:32:38 PM

he was murdered
blacksails

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 11:35:49 PM

Nobody knows who Satoshi is. He/she/them disappeared without any trace. This has been discussed many times in other topics.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 11:38:15 PM

It's proven that you can't dream about people you've never met. So, get off drugs.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
blacksails

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 11:43:44 PM

It's proven that you can't dream about people you've never met. So, get off drugs.
Source?
oser41eric

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 12:34:02 AM

Nope, most dreams are irrational and never happened or cant happen. At least mine  Wink
LorenzoMoney

Activity: 335

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 02:58:17 PM

What if Bitcoin really is a Cargo Cult.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cargo_cult

What if Satoshi was a deity. What if Satoshi was Logos, not incarnate, but made available through the Internet. 2000 years ago, Logos had become Flesh because flesh was the only way for Logos to invest itself with a material vessel in order to communicate with Man (and Woman).  With the advent of the Internet, Logos could communicate with us through that network without the difficulty and complexity of becoming incarnate through insemination of a mortal woman.

Satoshi is our John Frum
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cargo_cult

Satoshi promises a new order, and wealth and HIS truth is in the BLOCKCHAIN.

The way Tibetan Buddhists turn prayer wheels, for us, mining is a sacred sacrament through which we are redeemed. 2000 years ago, when Logos needed to separate itself from that which is carnal, it shed the vessel. This time, Satoshi merely ascended and removed Himself from communicating with us.

https://twitter.com/Lorenzo_Money -- Bitcoin Address: 1EttqaSSCksRAXrwejoChs5zmGjSikN9mC -- http://lorenzomoney.wordpress.com/
The Bulk of mankind is as well equipped for flying as thinking. - Jonathan Swift
DOGE COIN address: DSYMgD1HfmJFwNuc6Zvhp7PkrVD1QRBsgu
buzybit

Activity: 275

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 10:42:35 PM

lol what a dream!
people here in bitcointalk are so obsessed that they see dreams with it

i am falling asleep right now in order to watch were Satoshi is!
Good-Sato-Night! Tongue
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: