Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:49:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ETH cross BTC one day ??  (Read 1046 times)
pidonkmo

Activity: 420
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:12:05 AM

Both of those coin has its own value. Until know bitcoin is still so far from eth, and i think it hard for eth to cross bitcoin. Bcause they are walk side by side and always support each other. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:04:16 AM

Ethereum's market potential to date is increasing. Currently, Ethereum's market potential has been widely applied to the platform. Includes finance, internet, agriculture, resources and electricity prices. Ethereum includes a leading blockchain platform with a market share of over 50 percent worldwide.
Rambukwelle

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 10:33:17 AM

I honestly don't believe ethereum will be beat bitcoin in the future, Yes bitcoin should be beaten one day but it will not be by eth. There will be a better Project which will make the entire world getting mass adopted which will fully armoured with far more technology. That Coin will definitely overtake the market cap of bitcoin.

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
Pritt

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:00:57 AM

It can happen easily one day. Many of you lack the general understanding of technogy. BTC is a brand and it was 1st, but ETH is also not new and making it's name right now. I see much more real life applications, plus it's the best platform for ICOs, and it's booming
LUGHUL

Activity: 387

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:16:36 AM

it's possible that ETH will be more expensive than BTC sometime in the future. see the development of blockchain technology owned by ethereum is amazing.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
Markyway88

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:20:23 AM

Will ETH cross BTC one day ??
Will it be? No one knows about it. ETH has many advantages in bitcoin specially when it comes in blockchain technology and in using of smart contracts. I believe in ethereum but still, my loyalty is in bitcoin. The innovation of bitcoin using the lightning networks will remark that it does not easily be eliminated by any cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has its own greatness and I like its usage. Simple but helpful, that's how I defined the bitcoin.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:57:19 AM

Will ETH cross BTC one day ??

No one really knows if ETH can cross BTC one day because that is not impossible. But as of now, ETH will still take a lot of steps in order to make bitcoin's rank lower. There is also a lot of potential coins like XRP and Monero. You can actually consider all the coins in the Top 10 as competitions of bitcoin.

minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:35:59 PM

I think it can stand on the same level as BTC
But i don't think that it could go higher then Bitcoin
So many coins are based on Ethereum
Many of them are scams and will boom the market in different days, some of them are perfect projects
In case of this situation, in my opinion, it could take the same level
But not cross

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
laracrofth

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:14:12 PM

Both of those coin has its own value. Until know bitcoin is still so far from eth, and i think it hard for eth to cross bitcoin. Bcause they are walk side by side and always support each other. 
Yes, these two coins have their own value, and at the same time their values are highly correlated. SO i suppose we will see their parallel live in the future.

emelyanova (OP)

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 01:42:50 PM

Yes, these two coins have their own value, and at the same time their values are highly correlated. SO i suppose we will see their parallel live in the future.
That's True.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:16:52 PM

In general, everything is possible in the era of cryptocurrency and during the previous period we saw many unexpected surprises in the market (for example, The rapid rise of Ripple, Tron..) but I do not think that your expectation will be achieved, especially within the next few years because Bitcoin has many characteristic and advantages compared to Ethereum such as, the high value of market cap, price and value.

In addition to that, now Bitcoin is the controller of the whole market and everything has become linked or related to the king (BTC). Furthermore, it is true that Ethereum is the second best cryptocurreny and their value has improved over the years, but there is a big difference between this currency and Bitcoin. In fact, for example, when the price of Bitcoin has risen significantly, then Ethereum has jumped too, so Ethreum is the follower of Bitcoin.
Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:50:09 PM

jus to say never cross between ethereum and bitcoin.why i can say thats because bitcoin is foundation from all of altcoin, when the bitcoin drop all of altcoin will be droped too

One piece 6731

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:05:45 PM

i don't think so, bitcoin is way better than, and it's the most famous cryptocurency, so if Eth Will raise bitcoin Will raise toi, im sure that Eth Will never be better than bitcoin.
Andwarchik

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:12:47 PM

The amount of bitcoins is limited and the amount of Ethereum can increase indefinitely. Until the Ethereum is made limited in number it will always be cheaper than bitcoin.

C O U N T I N G H O U S E   ⧼  Forex & Crypto-Currency Hedge Fund  ⧽
https://www.countinghousefund.com/
Birds

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:23:04 PM

I think this will not happened, when ETH will be $2000 usd then Bitcoin price will be $20000 USD
Shavedcoconut

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:32:21 PM

I have been skimming through most of the comments and I see a majority completely certain Ethereum wont reach bitcoin in value or price. My opinion leans heavier towards ethereum having more value in the form of potential than bitcoin. Of course, bitcoin might carry on being the most popular and will always be the “mother of all cryptocurrencies”, but the way I see things, ethereum has way more forms of applications with its smart contracts. Where do most new crypto tokens/coins build themselves upon? The ethereum blockchain mostly utilising their smart contracts to generate all these new tokens we buy on ICO’s when investing in a new project or even bounty rewards are ethereum Based. I dont know if it will ever reach bitcoin in market price, but the application of ethereum i think spreads further than just being a digital currency with added benfits over fiat. What do you huys think? I like both of them, im finding crypto fascinating with all these ideas popping up and ethereums smart contracts have me bought for many reasons.
Shavedcoconut

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:43:12 PM

The amount of bitcoins is limited and the amount of Ethereum can increase indefinitely. Until the Ethereum is made limited in number it will always be cheaper than bitcoin.
You do have a great point there. Being finite certainly adds value to something. Look at the value of fiat, it’s ridiculous having paper money thats controled and regulated, i mean who is stopping the ones that control it literally printing more? Technically its illegal and much more unless justified, but then corruption exists right? Fiat isn’t decentralised so its value is concerning. You made a great point with bitcoin having its fixed max supply vs ethereum.
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:10:48 PM

Ethereum and Bitcoin cross each other every now and then. Like now Bitcoin and Ethereum is on fire. BTC is currently running at 9,500 US dollar while ETH is at 700 US dollar. And from the looks of it both coins are aggressive to break its resistance. Hodl your horse if this happens it will moon.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
kreket1

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:25:47 PM

I think ETH does not look to overtake BTS ever. Just because bitcoin knows a lot more people than eth. Much depends on the coin population

alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:03:42 PM

In my opinion, this will not happen. Any crypto currency has a dependence on Bitcoin, Eth is no exception. But if you look at the crypto currency market, you can immediately see that all the crypto currency is far from Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the "main" currency, at least for the next few years
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: