Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:32:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ETH cross BTC one day ??  (Read 1039 times)
emelyanova (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 03:30:59 PM

Will ETH cross BTC one day ??
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:55:56 PM

they are crossing each other everyday,
actually they need each other for the price to grow.
but if you are referring that will ETH be cross the line of the price of BTC! this will never happen!

Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:04:43 PM

The market cap fluctuates between each other.  As you know already that the price of bitcoin is so far for ETH to reach. This mostly impossible as of now as you know the bitcoin team is really behind it's constant growth 24/7. ETH team as well is really dedicated seeing it's small contracts success. The small contracts are really in full race mode supporting Ether value grow. ETH is expected to have threefold value by end of this year.

Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:17:38 PM

depends, btc value is based on commmunity recognition, that in itself could be sufficient to "power" its dominance for decades. the first and foremost pre-requisite of money is that other people recognise it as such.
J Sykes

Activity: 60
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:29:35 PM

In market cap yes maybe, we were very close to a 'flippening" in January. But I don't think the overall market cap is a good metric for measuring the success of impact of a project, its very rudimental and basic and can vastly overstate a coins true value. Having said that it is all we have at the moment but I do think there are some other sites trying to add more relevant factors into the ranking system such and average customer holdings and amount of use.
Kelaychi

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:53:07 PM

Do you mean based on price or market cap?
For me, my answer for both is NO- NEVER
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:14:25 PM

The market cap fluctuates between each other.  As you know already that the price of bitcoin is so far for ETH to reach. This mostly impossible as of now as you know the bitcoin team is really behind it's constant growth 24/7. ETH team as well is really dedicated seeing it's small contracts success. The small contracts are really in full race mode supporting Ether value grow. ETH is expected to have threefold value by end of this year.
Thinking of exceeding the father of all cryptocurrency is too far from reality but who knows that might one day ETH could surpass the price gap between these two. But for today and tomorrow it is just only an imagination because there is a lot of factor that Bitcoin price could tremendously than ETH so it is by far from reality.

Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:44:12 PM

Thinking of exceeding the father of all cryptocurrency is too far from reality but who knows that might one day ETH could surpass the price gap between these two. But for today and tomorrow it is just only an imagination because there is a lot of factor that Bitcoin price could tremendously than ETH so it is by far from reality.
Replacing bitcoin into its throne would really takes time and consideration on all supporters that will able to decide if they fully switch to Etherium from bitcoin which we do see its an impossible thing.You are right that there might be some chance but would be very slim or doesnt even recognized at all and also basing on the entire cap and entire supply of ETH it would be hard to determine or make it possible on reaching more than on the cap on where bitcoin is on now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:33:58 PM

Cross? do you think it will overtake the market cap of bitcoin?
NO it won't cross bitcoin someday and even it will take to eternity.
Bitcoin is the starter of the crypto market and the billions of bucks invested can't be removed.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

CaptainKrypto255

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:07:28 PM

They both will have tremendous growths and maybe ETH will have a larger % change in its price, but in terms of absolute dollar value - bitcoin will be higher.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:18:33 PM

Do you mean based on price or market cap?
For me, my answer for both is NO- NEVER

How sure you are? Yes bitcoin is good for now, but we cannot say this thing in the future.
For me, I'm neutral on this thing because no matter what happen on this coin I'm still glad that I'm holding both of this coin.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:28:23 PM

99.9% its a no. Ethereum can never overtake bitcoin.  Mean to say that ethereum is only ranking 2 or 3 in terms of marketcap, very far from bitcoins marketcap.
riaruhs09

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:10:04 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum have always been side by side and they support each other but with Bitcoin as its parent. no one knows if one day Ethereum will be able to overtake Bitcoin or not, which is certain that Ethereum is now progressing steadily.

Mrjenong

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:18:23 AM

I think it will never happen .. because BTC is the second parent after satoshi is created, BTC will always grow over time, if ETH wants to surpass BTC it will never happen.
if the ETH surpasses BTC all coin systems and the coininess of the coins will be disrupted because BTC is the benchmark of all coins.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:43:27 AM

99.9% its a no. Ethereum can never overtake bitcoin.  Mean to say that ethereum is only ranking 2 or 3 in terms of marketcap, very far from bitcoins marketcap.

Only time can tell especially with regards to technology, who knows bitcoin will die in 5years, because another technology was invented? We cannot tell, though I believe on this two great coin but for me better to buy more eth and btc because for sure it will succeed on time.
BlackMoon258
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:47:48 AM

I believe Ethereum is a press-inflated bubble that will collapse once people realize it can't do anything remarkable in a real world use scenario that existing technology can't already do with more flexibility and control (like clustered servers)
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:05:50 AM

How i know.
emelyanova (OP)

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 05:31:06 AM

Thanks for your valuable opinions
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:11:33 AM

Many are thinking that their coins will overtake bitcoin and replace it.

To end this discussion, until you see that coin reached the same milestone as bitcoin did and it's popularity is increasing, you'll eventually see the market cap increase.

And when it happens, you can decide and see it face to face.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:20:37 AM

ETH Will remain under bitcoin and will never cross BTC.
this is the real fact and everyone in crypto community know this.
ETH will remain to just a back up for bitcoin. what i am afraid of is ETH may drop on its place and some alt will take place.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: