Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:55:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][ Crypto Exchange ][ XCOV.COM ][ 24H left (35%) BONUS ]  (Read 4422 times)
bjornandre

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:38:12 AM

This project was truly amazing and a great idea, I'm happy to be part of this project.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jessiederecho98

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

0xF3D1641d0A3511367999969D4b956343cc85f704

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:40:46 AM

This project will change our lives in the future and makes our lives easier with this wonderful exchange so what are you waiting for let us invest XCOV and be part of their community Smiley

I Think you are really expert interms of marketing ha Smiley because of that i am motivated also to invest .thank you so much sir God bless us and hope this project will success soon:)

;0
not much hehe I only regret the past that I did not invest before a project like this ..this time there will be no more regret Smiley Thank you God bless you too lets get richer together Smiley

⍟⍟⍟ Onasander ⍟⍟⍟  Decentralized Investment Bank
TOKEN SALE STARTS: ⋙ ⌚ July 22 ❱ ❱ http://www.Onasander.com
zacafron31

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:46:46 AM

This project will change our lives in the future and makes our lives easier with this wonderful exchange so what are you waiting for let us invest XCOV and be part of their community Smiley

thank you for your comment sir . because of that i would like also to invest this wonderful project Smiley we will gonna make profit of this Smiley

haha there's a lot of people inspired your comment sir , thank you we will support this wonderful project Smiley
jakelumaad14

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:51:10 AM

thank you for your comment sir . because of that i would like also to invest this wonderful project Smiley we will gonna make profit of this Smiley

haha there's a lot of people inspired your comment sir , thank you we will support this wonderful project Smiley

thats right sir I am willing also to support this project . let us spread about xcov project so that there will be more investor who will invest.
mykim

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:52:14 AM

There is even a trading robot specially created using a computer program in the platform to
determine whether to buy or sell a currency pair at any given time, wow! that's great!
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:54:09 AM

There is even a trading robot specially created using a computer program in the platform to
determine whether to buy or sell a currency pair at any given time, wow! that's great!

Thanks Mykim for support  Smiley
fzabeth14

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:57:42 AM

I Think you are really expert interms of marketing ha Smiley because of that i am motivated also to invest .thank you so much sir God bless us and hope this project will success soon:)

;0
not much hehe I only regret the past that I did not invest before a project like this ..this time there will be no more regret Smiley Thank you God bless you too lets get richer together Smiley

haha you learned a lesson from past, good decision making .yeah let us spread this project sir so that there will be more investor Smiley
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:04:53 AM

2 Days Remaining for PRE-ICO, Dont Miss XCV TOKEN 35% Bonus

Register to wish-list on XCOV.COM
jmsk1

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:05:39 AM

I really like the roadmap of this project, and it seems to be a promising long-term project.I am feeling this a very good project. Your company team members are looking very good and strong and I pray that the price of your coin goes up much Thanks.
xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:09:29 AM

I really like the roadmap of this project, and it seems to be a promising long-term project.I am feeling this a very good project. Your company team members are looking very good and strong and I pray that the price of your coin goes up much Thanks.

Thank you Jmsk
Join our telegram  t.me/xcovcom
jessiederecho98

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:12:30 AM

thats right sir I am willing also to support this project . let us spread about xcov project so that there will be more investor who will invest.

you're all welcome guys Smiley btw how many eth or btc you want to invest to buy XCV token ?

katawan4741
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:22:24 AM

Contributors of Xcov.com Trading ICO will have all the advantages of other cryptocurrencies
along with the benefits of the Xcov.com Trading Platform.
zacafron31

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:23:54 AM

you're all welcome guys Smiley btw how many eth or btc you want to invest to buy XCV token ?

I am planning to invest more or less 1btc.depends on the price of the btc sir
jakelumaad14

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:28:40 AM

i still not yet decided sir but surely it will be more 4eth i think thats all i can afford for now Smiley
jessiederecho98

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:49:50 AM

;0

haha you learned a lesson from past, good decision making .yeah let us spread this project sir so that there will be more investor Smiley

yup we need to . so that the project   will be more partner in the future ..spread is the key Smiley

xcov.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:52:01 AM

;0

yup we need to . so that the project   will be more partner in the future ..spread is the key Smiley

Thanks
Dont miss to register on Xcov.com to stay up to date
fzabeth14

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:52:54 AM

;0

yup we need to . so that the project   will be more partner in the future ..spread is the key Smiley

okay .. may i know how much will you intend to invest this XCOV project sir ? if its private its okay
jessiederecho98

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:59:38 AM

i still not yet decided sir but surely it will be more 4eth i think thats all i can afford for now Smiley

nice one guys dont worry even if you have high investment or low investment but the most important here is we are investing a good project which will give us more profit soon .. also this XCOV exchange is very nice it has a feature which which you can use it in your Android and IOS ,very friendy right ? I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS to  everyone

zacafron31

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:16:19 PM

nice one guys dont worry even if you have high investment or low investment but the most important here is we are investing a good project which will give us more profit soon .. also this XCOV exchange is very nice it has a feature which which you can use it in your Android and IOS ,very friendy right ? I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS to  everyone

indeed i really like this project also and i also read that they have feature which other exchange dont have . and this exchange is very useful for us investors
jakelumaad14

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:24:22 PM

very well said sir well said Smiley .and I believe that my small investment will change my life soon Smiley I believe in this project lets have faith on XCOV :
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: