Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:03:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We need to wake up fast before china will eat all the BTC..  (Read 2043 times)
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 06:41:40 AM

china shall rule the world. I love chinese food. fuck murica

They are not that kind of people like Germans, English or Russians. They avoid open confrontation, whenever in history they got engaged in an open conflict they suffered badly since medieval times (Mongols conquest) till not so long ago (Japanese occupation). If ever, they would prefer some tacit "peaceful" subjugation through primarily economic ways...

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonat3

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 06:50:10 AM

The Chinese are well known as savers. IMO, BTC will have an ultimate valuation of atleast 1 million USD/BTC. And the Chinese are more likely to hoard the coins and reach that goal. The West is more likely to be oblivious of BTC's true end valuation and will most likely sell the coins before they even reach their true potential. What this means is that in the end they will end up with more millionaires than us. Where do you think they will invest that money? In their home country of course. This will cause a huge economic shift in power that has enormous geopolitical implications.
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 06:52:35 AM

The Chinese are well known as savers. IMO, BTC will have an ultimate valuation of atleast 1 million USD/BTC. And the Chinese are more likely to hoard the coins and reach that goal. The West is more likely to be oblivious of BTC's true end valuation and will most likely sell the coins before they even reach their true potential. What this means is that in the end they will end up with more millionaires than us. Where do you think they will invest that money? In their home country of course. This will cause a huge economic shift in power that has enormous geopolitical implications.

Yep.  They keep doing the right thing and it will pay off in the end.  The west continues to spend beyond its means and will have to pay the piper eventually.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
emanymton

Activity: 219
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 07:22:58 AM

Yep.  They keep doing the right thing and it will pay off in the end.  The west continues to spend beyond its means and will have to pay the piper eventually.
Rubbish! We can always print more money with absolutely no negative consequences whatsoever Grin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: