Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:15:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ALETHENA [ATH] – First Swiss Blockchain-Asset Rating  (Read 7384 times)
evcarlowa

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:39:05 PM

your site seemed completely incomprehensible to me. It does not have enough information to understand the work of your project. in your road map only one event for 2018, it's strange
cpasatel72

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:46:10 PM

I personally do not trust any ratings, all projects claim that their professionals are better than others, but even sites like IcoBench are mired in corruption and put in the top rating of those who gave more money

evcarlowa

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:01:38 AM

I personally do not trust any ratings, all projects claim that their professionals are better than others, but even sites like IcoBench are mired in corruption and put in the top rating of those who gave more money

I absolutely agree with you. so I think that it is worth to rely only on your opinion, on the work of the team. as I see here only 2 pages of discussions, no one answers questions. everything looks very strange
makuzi_alethena

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:55:54 AM

your site seemed completely incomprehensible to me. It does not have enough information to understand the work of your project. in your road map only one event for 2018, it's strange

Hi evcarlowa,

Could you please elaborate on what you do not understand? Did you read the White Paper? I would be happy to explain it to you. Furthermore, I would like to highlight that we are about to release our demo version of the rating platform shortly.

Regarding the roadmap: there will be a more concrete version after the ICO when it will be clear how much of the funds can be allocated to the different milestones. In our opinion it does not make any sense to present some visionary milestones to that we can not fully be committed due to the uncertainties.

We fully agree to the point that a self-assessment of an investment project is necessary. We will not provide any investment advice on project but even more transparency and aggregated data to facilitate the investor's decision.

Hope this helps to better understand the project.

Markus
leodw

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 11:04:05 AM

@cpasatel - Just wondering, how much money did you spend for SprintX to be rated on IcoBench? How, in your personal opinion, should a rating be?

We agree that current ratings might be corrupted - Thats why Alethena has developed a rating methodology focusing at the fundamental facts of ICOs, evaluating more than 60 factors in the areas of technical, business, governance and legal.
natecaviar
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:32:15 PM

Yeah, the whole market is riddled with people stuffing their pockets being straight frauds. But while there currently might be no trustworthy rating in place, there is a huge need for one. Everyone on this site probably has his or her own way of evaluating a crypto project/ICO but think mass adoption!
There is always this mantra of "Do your own research!" but what about the people that actually can't? No average Joe is able to read and understand a whitepaper, to evaluate token design etc. or to even hang out here (honestly better that way). Of course, you can argue that they then shouldn't be investing in crypto, but we need them onboard and we need their money in quality projects for the whole of Blockchain to grow. This is what Alethena is about, empowering the average person to participate and help grow crypto.
Murile

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:08:33 PM

I've been watching the development of the project for a long time, and my friends too. I believe in the success of the team. Good luck.
Halono

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:11:21 AM

is one of the most interesting projects this year, firstly the industry is promising, it will be helpful for people that machine learning will make the world a better place
vcxv

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:25:48 AM

Initially I got confused with their token ticker - ATH which also stands for ATHENA (again similar) which never took off/
pcaversaccio

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:25:35 AM

Initially I got confused with their token ticker - ATH which also stands for ATHENA (again similar) which never took off/

This is definitely not the case for us - and ATH also stands for All-Time-High Wink!
Henry4457

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:25:25 PM

It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join and i wish you the best, Good luck to developers ! Wink
4senkrecht

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:10:39 PM

It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join and i wish you the best, Good luck to developers ! Wink

Thank you for your support! We will deliver on our promise and make the crypto market more transparent.
cilik

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:47:23 PM

this project is very interesting and has a very good concept, I believe this project will go forward and expand if the team do hard work and promote with good, good luck  Smiley Smiley
4senkrecht

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:21:55 AM

this project is very interesting and has a very good concept, I believe this project will go forward and expand if the team do hard work and promote with good, good luck  Smiley Smiley

Thank you for your motivating words. Do you have a topic you would like to discuss? By the way, our pre-sale starts next Wednesday (23 May 2018); access through our website www.alethena.com
pcaversaccio

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:43:29 PM

ICO scams not only hurt their victims. They hurt everyone involved in the crypto sphere. Alethena's COO Tim Glaus on a pressing issue:
https://medium.com/alethena/why-scam-icos-not-only-betray-investors-but-also-harm-the-entire-crypto-ecosystem-61a41bbdade. Take a look at this!
liamclark

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:40:38 AM

Alethena is the first Swiss Blockchain-Asset rating agency. Reliable due diligence and a resulting rating are established by providing a professional, transparent and in-depth methodology.
4senkrecht

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:53:41 AM

Alethena is the first Swiss Blockchain-Asset rating agency. Reliable due diligence and a resulting rating are established by providing a professional, transparent and in-depth methodology.

Yes you are right  Grin We have a due dilligence methodology that has over 60 factors. On our Website, you can check out our mvp www.alethena.com
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:59:51 AM

Switzerland is well-known for having a great economy, if I'm not mistaken
Do you think if/when your project succeeds, we will see more ambitious/innovative ICOs from Switzerland?
pcaversaccio

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:55:29 AM

Switzerland is well-known for having a great economy, if I'm not mistaken
Do you think if/when your project succeeds, we will see more ambitious/innovative ICOs from Switzerland?
Exactly, we see ourselves as a market mechanism boosting long-term sustainable blockchain projects, in particular in the Swiss ecosystem. If you support the Crypto Nation Switzerland vision you should definitely support us because we bring the transparency needed to achieve the vision:)!
Na xter

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:28:15 AM

I did not see the road map. Is it available? I think it should be added, investors often pay attention to it
egretia
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: