Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:44:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ALETHENA [ATH] – First Swiss Blockchain-Asset Rating  (Read 7384 times)
melvin richley

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:16:09 AM

I think this is a good project, a clear direction, worth pursuing, hope the development team can go far in the future.
have project airdrop or bounty ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eren0x

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:02:24 PM

Alethena is the first Swiss Blockchain-Asset rating agency. Reliable due diligence and a resulting rating are established by providing a professional, transparent and in-depth methodology. Proudly transferring the values of its Swiss heritage, Alethena sets itself the highest standards of neutrality and independence.
rob_hah

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:57:28 AM

I think this is a good project, a clear direction, worth pursuing, hope the development team can go far in the future.
have project airdrop or bounty ?

As far as I have understood, there is no airdrop or bounty campaign. They have even written an article about this topic: https://medium.com/alethena/why-bounty-campaigns-do-more-long-term-harm-than-good-to-the-crypto-ecosystem-153564a059f3

I really hope that they will succeed in "filling up" their project but currently it seems that they have dropped bitcointalk :-(
Cangleemee

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:45:31 PM

we always expect the best for this project, hopefully everything will go according to plan so that this project will achieve its success, I am sure the team in this project will always try the best until later this project can be successful with many investors who join.
Parson_John

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:47:07 PM

Hey  I am impressed with the interests of investors with the ideas you have. and I want to ask about bounty, do not you open a bounty service for this project?
kay90277

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:13:40 AM

How many days remain to update the community / investors regarding Alethena's next steps? Still waiting for the BIG DEAL!
leodw

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 08:04:51 AM

How many days remain to update the community / investors regarding Alethena's next steps? Still waiting for the BIG DEAL!

Dear Kay

When it comes to the ICO and funding, as announced, we will update investors and the community on September 26th latest.

Next steps regarding to our rating platform have been taken in den meantime. Kindly have a look on our website, where we have released more ratings lately.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us in case of any questions.

Best regards

Leonard
yodacategory

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:07:27 AM

I think this is a potential project, plan well organized and clear direction, transparency and reliability. I advise people to follow and participate in the project.
RobersonRichard

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:15:23 AM

Good evening all!
Wow this seems like a really serious and interesting business. I will keep track of this! I also like the whitepper, it shows the potential of the idea!
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:05:09 AM

Fully Tokenised Equity — An Industry Game-Changer and Alethena’s Way Forward
https://medium.com/alethena/fully-tokenised-equity-an-industry-game-changer-and-alethenas-way-forward-aa158d19775c
leodw

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 10:29:35 AM

Dear Alethena Community

Thank you very much for your continuous support and your patience since our token sale event. 
Despite failing to reach the soft cap, we were able to attract additional investors, publish new ratings on our platform, and refine our rating methodology. 
To comply with the terms and conditions of our token sale, we have refunded all crypto-investments to the provided addresses.   

However, we will continue our endeavours of making the cryptomarket more transparent and sustainable by turning Alethena into a fully operational Swiss Blockchain-Asset Rating Agency and Due Diligence service provider.

The continued funding will be sustained by our newly developed methodology of bringing proper company shares, encompassing all rights and duties, on the blockchain.

In case you would like to learn more about our tokenised-shares, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via contact@alethena.com

Thank you very much 

Team Alethena

https://medium.com/alethena/fully-tokenised-equity-an-industry-game-changer-and-alethenas-way-forward-aa158d19775c

kay90277

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:52:36 PM

Your announcement sounds great, but it's difficult for me to understand how this should work. Is this now a STO that you are doing? Do you already have an idea where the token will be listed on an exchange?
Koal-84
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1065

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:07:35 PM

Any news about Alethena? I can't find informations about the ICO result?

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
makuzi_alethena

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:24:41 PM

Any news about Alethena? I can't find informations about the ICO result?

Hi Koal-84,

Alethena is progressing very well. One of the major achievements was the tokenization of the shares of the limited company that made us the first fully tokenized limited company in Switzerland. Besides providing our expertise in the area of due diligence we are working in the areas of tokenization and tradability/liquidity of shares.

I highly recommend following our blog on Medium (e.g. https://medium.com/alethena/fully-tokenised-equity-an-industry-game-changer-and-alethenas-way-forward-aa158d19775c) and subscribing to our newsletter on www.alethena.com

Best,
Markus
Bailo

Activity: 700
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 11:53:26 AM

project seems to be dead.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: