Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:35:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Signature Campaign  (Read 1955 times)
Karolina26

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:29:57 PM

I look at the project, on the team, then I look at the restriction of the reception of participants to 150-200 people and on the percentage of remuneration to the participants.

R
         ▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████▀███████████
  ████████▀▀     ▀▀████████
 ████████           ████████
▐███████             ███████▌
▐███████             ███████▌
 ████████           ████████
  ████████▄▄     ▄▄████████
   ███████████▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀███████▀▀
MAD              ▒█████▒
       ██████  ░░░██████
  █████░░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░█████
 ██░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░ ██ ██
 ██ ░░░  ░░░ █████ ░░░ ██░  ██
 ██░░  ░█▄  ░▀███▀░░ ██░░  ░██
 ██  ░░░ ▀█▄█▄▄ ▄▄███░  ░░░██
 ██▒░░  ░░░████░███░  ░░░ ▒██
  ██  ░░▄█████████████▄░  ░██
  ██░░░█▀░░████░████░░▀█░░░██
   ██  ░░▄█████ ███▀█▄░░░ ██
    ██░▄███░░ █░█░  ░▀█▄ ██
     ████░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░██
      ████ ░░░  ░░░  ░███
        ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[] FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tux99

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:33:13 PM

first off all you are now Jr member. its not good rank for joining signature bounty campaign. Signature bounty is now hard to find out.why? because daily a lot of campaign coming in this forum and we cant find out suitable bounty program.also a lot of scam/fake bounty announced now a days.so why legit good bounty are rare now a days.

Hmm... you are right. I have seen threads here which accuse ICOs such as Impressio and Uchit to be scams. And they have been flagged as scams by some of the ICO review sites as well. I feel sorry for those users who participated in their bounty campaigns. All of their effort has been wasted.
Perhaps the good criteria of each person will vary. Choosing good one from the team of the project. Good team will make good project and development. but that obviously became bounty that has very soft cap ICO are required in order to get results.  This will be a reference if it will receive a fee or not.
xaker74

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:46:47 PM

It is very difficult to find a good signature campaign now, a lot of people sign up there at once! How do they know about it good campaign so quickly?
Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:48:36 PM

first off all you are now Jr member. its not good rank for joining signature bounty campaign. Signature bounty is now hard to find out.why? because daily a lot of campaign coming in this forum and we cant find out suitable bounty program.also a lot of scam/fake bounty announced now a days.so why legit good bounty are rare now a days.

Hmm... you are right. I have seen threads here which accuse ICOs such as Impressio and Uchit to be scams. And they have been flagged as scams by some of the ICO review sites as well. I feel sorry for those users who participated in their bounty campaigns. All of their effort has been wasted.
Perhaps the good criteria of each person will vary. Choosing good one from the team of the project. Good team will make good project and development. but that obviously became bounty that has very soft cap ICO are required in order to get results.  This will be a reference if it will receive a fee or not.

It's quite hard to choose which campaign is legit or not due to many scammers nowadays that offers impressive number of tokens. To validate such legitimacy you need thorough research and feedback from friends if you have any.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
BlueBobbins1

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:22:00 PM

A good subscription company is the one that few people know about least and that's where few people are involved.So as if you have level of as I have the younger,then to do not what at all in those where many people the more level higher!
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:29:27 PM

it is very difficult to determine the best current signature campaign but to avoid us from the scam campaign all we have to do is look at the bounty manager and see about the project's product

007_cryptoone

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:37:27 PM

What have you done today for your development? If nothing else, then discover new opportunities in this profitable project - P2PS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
foaman

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:21:27 AM

I love to choose signature out of the percentage of pool. Like, if the company will give around 35-40% of pool to signature campaign - this is a good sign, if 10% - it is not worthy of that.
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:26:20 AM

I try to pick my bounty campaigns based on the company that will be managing it and the calculations based on the number of tokens available for the bounty task I will undertake and the projected price of the token. That way you can try and assess whether you are working for a fe dollars or a few hundred dollars once the campaign has ended.
karramov

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:29:42 AM

I don't think it's hard. look who answered you and in what companies they participate. and you will have a list of good projects
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 07:35:29 AM

You have to find it by doing your own researches. No one can tell exactly this is good or this is not good. It depends on several conditions. Specially the project should be a good one. You can get an idea about the project by reading its whitepaper and by looking at its token metrics etc.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:04:52 AM

There is a list here that gives an overview of the running signature campaigns.
I have noticed that the number of campaigns having trouble is increasing (mine included).
It is getting more and more difficult to get a free spot in a campaign, so people who are in it don't leave anymore just hoping the payments will be made again.

It's me!!!
jean messi

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:39:36 AM

No one can determine a good project or not, because we see with our own views of the company, starting from the team that manages and ideas on the project, so the choice is determined by your own research and instincts
Mio talama

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:56:44 AM

You must search by yourself which signature campaign that you think it's best for you.
For example we already follow the signature campaign that we think is good but a little prize and
we see bounty with the allocation of funds that look tempting.
So my consideration in choosing a signature usually I choose a popular bounty manager,
then the seriousness of a team in building the project.
Can be seen from telegram group active or not and the number of members,
and how much like facebook and follower on their twitter page.
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:59:07 AM

As long as you choose the potential ico project, your signature campaign will be successful. Follow the famous bonus managers on the market like needmoney ... etc
kejot

Activity: 92

"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:01:32 AM

Why don't you try to do your own research? There so many bounty on this forum, but you need to see each of bounties here, you can see it on bounty section. If you are interesting to join signature campaign, you can try to join Yumerium bounty just like me. I think that Yumerium look promising to be joined.
Here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4465888.0

usd.dev

Activity: 266

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:02:39 AM

This is such a difficult question that those who know the answer to it will most often remain silent and will not be far away with their thoughts. A large number of people reduce the chance of getting a normal amount of money. Study the question and look for good projects that limit the number of participants.

Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:10:23 AM

Hello Bounty Hunter Friends,

Could you please tell me which signature campaign is the best for now? And, Please share your way how to choose a good signature or social bounty?

Thank You
You need to explore more and make your own research, Well before I joined in a bounty campaign I always read the white paper it consume a lot of time but it is important when choosing a good project, then I always check if the community supporting it to know it we should join in the telegram, then if the manager is trustworthy because it matters to me.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:10:54 AM

Choose Sig campaign with the same way like you choose ico. Clearly roadmap and expirienced dev team. That’s why researching top managers for your campaign team requires extra attention.
tranb9681

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:14:38 PM

There are many good campaigns that pays high reward, but you should check the ICO first before you to join the bounty campaign check the teams, read their projects, the roadmap if you convinced that the ICO looks promising then join that bounty campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: