Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:23:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Signature Campaign  (Read 1955 times)
cezariya

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:21:09 PM

I will suggest you to go for byteball related bounties. They have some bounty running on steemit.
settchi

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:41:08 PM

There can be different criteria to choose a good bounty. For some it can be the pay while others may prefer to choose a reliable bounty.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:43:47 PM

Even the projects I see best in this regard are not able to enter the stock market. On the contrary, the projects we call garbage have entered the stock market and increased their prices 10 times. I think you need to be a bit lucky as well as making good choices at this point.
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:49:13 PM

Even good projects, even in the signature company, and those are pulled with payments. As a result, you can not earn as much as half a year. Everybody is waiting for the market to recover.

silede

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:00:14 PM

All the good bounties in btc section require the user to have at least 10-20 earned merits. So earn some merits first.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:15:35 PM

I do not really understand what you mean by good signature bounty. is it good in term of amount allocated for signature or is it good in term of campaign manager managing the project or good in term of evaluation of the project it self. if you are looking for campaign that is good in term of all the factors I have listed then you may find non. therefore you need to take risk as well and if you wanna minimize risk you can participate in sig camapign being managed by some trusted campaign manager such as sylon, yahooo62278 etc. you can also participate in dominium campaign.
ollowser

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:31:16 AM

Just participate bounties that have the highest pay and reputed members are a part of it. You will have to grow your profile first for this.
Phumagraphlz

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:37:53 AM

there are so many project out there in the industry that had signature campaign  you need to find out what is the good one because every one might tell  you different project maybe you need to check the site of that project and decide what signature you will be participating and earn good coin and profit in the future.
deloreswest

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:42:43 AM

Try to look it at amazix bounty, i believe amazix has manage so many success ico and they really dedicated. Right now signature campagin that good in amazix is mobu and orvium.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:52:22 AM

Hello Bounty Hunter Friends,

Could you please tell me which signature campaign is the best for now? And, Please share your way how to choose a good signature or social bounty?

Thank You

you must try to look for it and research it for your knowledge in the future, this is very important. because I think you can do other things besides just participating in campaigns, such as investing or trading. so you should start to look for technical knowledge analysis
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:55:30 AM

Could you please tell me which signature campaign is the best for now? And, Please share your way how to choose a good signature or social bounty?

Thank You

Sad to say that most of the bounty campaigns are now in favor of Member to Hero ranks. You could find some campaign that will receive Jr. Member but mosty scam or did not success. Try to join the Amazix group Bounty https://t.me/amazix_bounties because for me the best way to join beautyful bounty campaigns is that it should be handled by known bounty managers like them or try to join my signature now in which Jr. Member are accepted too.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:59:31 AM

Of course this is true because the signature campaign is always in every project or bounty. And the signature campaign is also a large enough average income from others. So it is appropriate that the signature campaign is said to be good.
Benito01

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:59:47 AM

Thank You

Its hard to choose good bounty program but I want to share what is my way to choose good bounty program, first check the ICO of the project and choose bounty has higher rating because those project has the higher possibility to success in the future.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
zucknail

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:00:06 AM

Thank You

you must try to look for it and research it for your knowledge in the future, this is very important. because I think you can do other things besides just participating in campaigns, such as investing or trading. so you should start to look for technical knowledge analysis
researching and read the whitepaper will help us to find good campaign and ico.all detail roadmap explained in this whitepaper.and also it teach us how to be profesionall investor by reading whitepaper.
shad_ow90

Activity: 224

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:00:21 AM

Thank You

Welcome to Buddy bounty campaign. It is a good project and had real product. You can check out at here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4258059.0

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:06:25 AM

I suggest joining TipBlockchain Bounty Campaign. The token that you get from TipBlockchain will be very profitable because this project will be very successful. Members of the telegram group community are very numerous, will reach 40k people. That means this project is very interesting for investors who will buy tokens on their ICO.
Janienregado1992

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:07:55 AM

yeah choose that good Signature Campaign !! it will give more and more profit and tokens if you completed there tas that they given to you!! and you should always post accurate topic in bitcoin topic or Bounty Topic !!
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:08:45 AM

for now the best signature campaign you can see at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3998963 you can see the thread to choose the signature campaign that is best to try to become the right bounty campaign participant.

jmix2018

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:10:08 AM

yeah always choose good Signature Campaign !! Because this campaign has the huge or pool price of token that they give us!! for completing there  task in 6 week without now absent posting and topic in bitcoin forum!! always do that right thing!!
Cavanho27

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:10:59 AM

You should join bounty signature from famous bounty manager, such as amazix, jamal, sylon, etc. Following the signature of bountyhive is also very nice. Shocked Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: