Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:33:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Signature Campaign  (Read 1955 times)
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 02:50:16 PM

Hello Bounty Hunter Friends,

Could you please tell me which signature campaign is the best for now? And, Please share your way how to choose a good signature or social bounty?

Thank You
First i check the bounty manager.
Then check the background of the project. if it interests me.
then the participants and the stakes provided on how much would i earn on the current rank.
then thats it. and specially i just follow my feelings whether i like or not.
Schwifty27

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:57:45 PM

well there are good signature campaigns i think they dont accept who's still in lower rank.
buiduc

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:58:26 PM

It is very difficult to find a signature that has enormous potential because of the large number of bounty scam for it if I want to join bounty campaign always see the manager and white paper the project  Wink
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:05:06 PM

Right now I am unable to find those USD5 per post in coin value Signature bouties anymore.

I am still looking for one but the one I am currently doing seems not bad actually.

Sometimes no prawn, fish also good
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:07:18 PM

Could you please tell me which signature campaign is the best for now? And, Please share your way how to choose a good signature or social bounty?

Thank You

It is actually hard to predict and to know which is the best bounty campaign upon joining. You would only know the best one after an ico or after the token's exchange listing. We should just do series of research about it and must keep updated about the project.
asuredbet3

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:07:51 PM

Actually i think u can't really guarantee which bounty is best until the completion of d bounty and how well the coin performs in the market
meidut

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:09:06 PM

Thank You
all signature campaigns are good. it's just that we have to be smart to choose. Before you choose, first read the project website. If the project has a good purpose it could be a good signature campaign.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:11:25 PM

There are signature bounty campaigns that do not accept junior member so you better check if they do. There are signatures bounty campaign also in altcoins. Sometimes if you are lucky you will get good pay and if their token booms after they are listed in exchanges, that will be your luck. But first you have to check the number of participants for the more participants they have the less the payment you will get.

You are right. all members have a level to follow the campaign. so before they follow the campaign, they should check the blackboard. and anyone who joined as a campaign developer.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:30:14 PM

Thank You
you enter this forum just for that? you must do your own responsibility to find your chosen signature campaign, there is no one that will waste time to tell you what signature campaign is good. every one of us here is busy and putting all our effort to find our own campaign.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Ziaderi33

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:59:02 AM

Thank You

currently I choose bounty signature flogmall, because the project is very good for long term flogmall, flogmall coin prices are also cheap, in addition, gifts for bounty also many

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:16:16 AM

Thank You

There are actually many signature campaigns to choose from and it is really up to you on which ones to join but then you should always be on check everyday to see if there is new signature campaigns that are available and you can register in that specific signature first because there are now many people who are working with campaigns in different ranks and also there are only limited slots available if you are really eager to earn you need to be constant and be patient you will soon get to join a campaign. Good luck Wink
DesertOasis3

Activity: 144
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:20:03 AM

You need to look around at what is on offer at the time you are ready to join a campaign and balance the factors. Is the token going to be a good value? 25c - $1 is what I would look for. Have they allocated a decent amount of tokens for the whole bounty? Is there enough time in the campaign to build up some decent stakes?

Also consider maybe it's a token you would want to hold instead of just selling for ETH once its lists.
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:20:48 AM

Thank You
for me cryptosolartech is the best signature campaign for now because i trust the manager of this campaign he also has other campaign that highly recommend to you because they are a team of managers that has a big reputation to this forum thats why i always join to their campaigns.
Mbok Ajeng

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:21:22 AM

it would be better if you see the whitepaper first. After that, you can see the team that handles whether it can be trusted or not. get used to choosing ico with a duration that is not too long and has a big bounty allocation. a good team must be always active in their telegram group to share the latest updates about the ico.
bapangkiran

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:26:17 AM

When I choose the first signature campaign I check is the manager because in my experience follow the signature campaign depends on how the manager makes the project good and in the interesting of many people.
santosummer

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:26:53 AM

Thank You
Hi! Interested in my signature. This is a project with a practical and revolutionary idea of ​​cloud technology. Innovative ideas with a broad scale of development in the future and managed by @Arteezy - a manager of prestige and responsibility. It is difficult to find quality projects at this time and this is one of them. comfortable Wink
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:29:30 AM

Thank You

I think we can't tell which signature campaign is the best for now because each bounty hunters have different experienced in one campaign that they join. You can't recognize too if the campaign is totally good or not if you still know how much that you get in your reward in doing that.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
chicken Campus

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:45:23 AM

Thank You

I think personally that there are many good projects running ICO that have signature campaigns. but you should also check it out right, as I did First I check the reward manager. Then check the background of the project. if that interests me. then the participants and the stakes are awarded on how much will I earn on the current rankings.
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:58:14 AM

Participating in signature bounty is to earn tokens. If you want earn more in bounty first we need to get merits, then our grade and our stake will grow.
Few of Bounties are not allowing junior members to participate.
And try to participate in different bounty campaigns like Twitter bounty, YouTube bounty and Facebook bounty etc.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:09:41 AM

Choose a nice then take a look at my profile and analysis. Perhaps the good criteria of each person will vary. but that obviously became bounty that has very soft cap ICO are required in order to get results.  This will be a reference if it will receive a fee or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: