Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:04:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Taking a loan to buy bitcoin  (Read 23509 times)
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:48:58 PM

have the balls and do it. maybe i will follow you too. im planning to get a loan and put it in bitcoin but higher interest rate. i think we can win it.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:59:02 PM

No this a bad idea if you would have done this last year you would have been in a really good profit as price was around 600$ and you could have earned 4 times the profit. I'm not saying bitcoin can't grow now it has increased by 150% since starting but at the end bitcoins price is still unpredictable just try to save some funds for the loan incase it doesn't turn out well.
javeed1

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:31:39 PM

It's advisable to first refrain using personal loan to invest our bitcoin. We doesn't want to invest our whole btc in loan. We just invest little bit of btc into loan.when we get income or lose it our btc,it doesn't a matter.
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:00:48 PM

It's advisable to first refrain using personal loan to invest our bitcoin. We doesn't want to invest our whole btc in loan. We just invest little bit of btc into loan.when we get income or lose it our btc,it doesn't a matter.
In general, I prefer not to get involved in loans in any way. It seems to me that today Bitcoin needs to be earned and saved, but no fights should occur. You need to think about the future and keeping bitcoin is the best that can be.

Tomak

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:10:01 PM

And i say, fuck the bitcoin. The price is already too high. It was good for 200USD and now forget about it. Its better to split 100k USD and invest in 10 different altcoins that cost now around 1-5 USD only. The revenue after 1-2 years may be x100. All you need is only one to go to the moon and the rest 9 of them may go to 0. You will make a shit load of money anyway and the chances of loosing the money is really low investing in 10 different projects. In this case you still make 900k.

chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:42:46 PM

In general, I prefer not to get involved in loans in any way. It seems to me that today Bitcoin needs to be earned and saved, but no fights should occur. You need to think about the future and keeping bitcoin is the best that can be.

For me there's a lot of option to not invest of any loans jus to get bitcoins to hold for an investments. Yes it's right thar bitcoin really needed to be saved for better future purpose, and having loans is just a stressful obligations to pay for and you cannot have the assurance for your invested profit to benefit you in an instance. Btc price will not increase immediately, you may encounter more fluctuations and might provoke you to sell at an early stage.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:01:52 PM

I've heard from someone that if you are going to take a loan, make sure that you are going to gain from it and not just splurge that loan on a travel or new electronic gadgets. Its the same thing like taking a loan for business because of expansion. If you have a good understanding on trading and ICOs maybe you can repay the loan earlier than specified in the contract.
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:05:48 PM

And i say, fuck the bitcoin. The price is already too high. It was good for 200USD and now forget about it. Its better to split 100k USD and invest in 10 different altcoins that cost now around 1-5 USD only. The revenue after 1-2 years may be x100. All you need is only one to go to the moon and the rest 9 of them may go to 0. You will make a shit load of money anyway and the chances of loosing the money is really low investing in 10 different projects. In this case you still make 900k.

Well, my stragety trading not putting all to a cryptocurrency, I split to many parts, not stop 10 altcoin, even I can split to 30 altcoin in my list. So, about the risk I still have but I think it still better than putting all to Bitcoin.
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:38:19 AM

Well, my stragety trading not putting all to a cryptocurrency, I split to many parts, not stop 10 altcoin, even I can split to 30 altcoin in my list. So, about the risk I still have but I think it still better than putting all to Bitcoin.
I suggest investing in fewer Altcoins and researching them more thoroughly instead. If you over-diversify you end up investing in more shitcoins, since you won't be able to properly gauge the value of so many coins.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:11:08 PM

I'm thinking of getting a loan to buy more bitcoin, as I'm guessing we'll reach $10K in a few months it can be a good deal to lend at a bank against 5% anual rate

Did anyone do this before? Would like some experience advice

even if you want to, its not that easy to get a loan in a bank, what can u offer for bank as a guarantee they give you a loan? As I know the bank will Do an analysis of your finances, as well as any assets you have, after that all in the calculation, then the bank decide you are worth the loan or not. In addition, the world of cryptocc is very risky, and make loan at the bank is also at risk we will lose asset assets if we can not afford the monthly repayments. Think 100x to do it.
lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:15:18 PM

I suggest investing in fewer Altcoins and researching them more thoroughly instead. If you over-diversify you end up investing in more shitcoins, since you won't be able to properly gauge the value of so many coins.

And how to choose the altcoin? I doubt that someone can answer this question. These coins are very unpredictable. You can invest in Bitcoin and the most popular coins. Rating of the most popular altcoins can be found on any investment site

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:23:04 PM

It's ok to do so..loan and buy bitcoin for investment but may I just remind you that bitcoin is very unpredictable you are taking a big risk..I'm not saying you will fail but somehow you need to study first the market and make some sort of computation, you must be sure that the earnings you will get in investing in bitcoin will suffice the interest and loan that you will going to have plus of course your earnings otherwise you will end up with debt and nothing more
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:42:14 PM

And how to choose the altcoin? I doubt that someone can answer this question. These coins are very unpredictable. You can invest in Bitcoin and the most popular coins. Rating of the most popular altcoins can be found on any investment site
There is no cookie-cutter way of determining good altcoin investments. I wouldn't follow popular coins either, although I would be more likely to check them out. In the end only one thing matters: Is the coin useful or not.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:31:57 PM

Too risky if we want to invest in bitcoin by relying on loans. For me, a wise way to have bitcoin is to use faucet or if you want to learn bitcoin or altcoin we can earn better in this forum.

Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:32:40 PM

Too risky if we want to invest in bitcoin by relying on loans. For me, a wise way to have bitcoin is to use faucet or if you want to learn bitcoin or altcoin we can earn better in this forum.
Joined in campaigns first if you don't have any money,it may took time but atleast you will not be risking any debts and you can find some job offering at marketplace.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: