Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:52:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?
Agree
Disagree

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?  (Read 8131 times)
runor

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:53:47 PM

I do not think that the crypto currency is the fastest way to get rich, because it takes a long time to achieve good results!
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:54:16 PM

I may not agree with this the reason being that one need to have a good knowledge on how it works before taking part. some people come into Crypto with the mindset of getting rich quick but at the end it did not happen that way and they get disappointed.
Taniya1901

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:12:52 PM

I agree, it's a really good way to get rich..But not everyone will succeed... It is necessary to have certain knowledge and constantly develop... Then everything will turn out!
tuhnupeppu

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:17:12 PM

Of course it is but it's not as easy as it sounds. It's a lot more difficult to buy low sell high. You can get rich but you still gotta work just like any other profession. Now you might be able to earn more money really quickly due to the nature of coins, but also vice versa.
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:36:08 PM

Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?

Getting rich in crypto should be accompanied with hard work and dedication. Learning on how to deal with it's ups and down in order to manage your investments very well. This can make you rich.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:03:17 PM

Everyone is constantly talking about the opportunity to get rich quickly. But it was possible to make it to the few. Some lack sufficient knowledge, others do not have the necessary experience. The market of crypto is a complex and lengthy job, and not some kind of lottery. Do not just think about quick wealth, you need to look for and help develop a useful society and a promising project.
Tran Dinh Nam

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:14:21 PM

Crypto Currency is a good way to earn a big amount of money,  but this will only happen  if you have a lot of knowledge about  the market and you know what you are doing.
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:25:44 PM

Crypto Currency is a good way to earn a big amount of money,  but this will only happen  if you have a lot of knowledge about  the market and you know what you are doing.
And it is also the fastest way to lose a large amount of money to those who lack knowledge. These people are the most crowded in the cryptocurrency market, they often do not keep calm.

copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:29:17 PM

I do not think that cryptocurrency is a quick way to get rich. Because the market is unpredictable and if you do not have time to fix the profit, then you automatically lose it. Therefore, you must constantly monitor and control this process to be constantly on the wave. At first, I also thought that you can earn here quickly and easily, but without the proper knowledge and skills is impossible. Although, it is possible, but difficult. At least to me.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:34:37 PM

The knowledge about cryptocurrencies is very important and the right choice of coins in your portfolio. Also how the handle and analyze the market to gain profit from it. But it is already too difficult to get fast rich.
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 06:36:59 PM

cryptocurrency is a good way to invest your money. It won't make you rich over night but with patience it might happen one day

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
tamerl4n

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:37:53 PM

Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?
Yes, the crypto market provides many such opportunities, if you have sufficient knowledge and skills. But after all, the downside of the coin is possible - there is a risk of becoming a beggar, losing his assets. Therefore, you need to work on improving your experience in the crypto market, and not just think about wealth.
Komissarnik

Activity: 257

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:39:03 PM

And it is also the fastest way to lose a large amount of money to those who lack knowledge. These people are the most crowded in the cryptocurrency market, they often do not keep calm.

Also do not discount the presence of a huge number of scammers. The fooling of personal funds under any pretext is very common among crypto
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:41:03 PM

if you can determine and predict crypto, then you will get rich quickly, in the crypto world, analytical ability is the most important thing, because not many people can do it, crypto is very difficult to guess, but that doesn't mean it's impossible

natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:51:47 PM

if you can determine and predict crypto, then you will get rich quickly, in the crypto world, analytical ability is the most important thing, because not many people can do it, crypto is very difficult to guess, but that doesn't mean it's impossible
I think that based on the poor state of the crypto-currency market, there are very bad opportunities for Bounty participants, as well as investors in ico companies. today even the most promising projects are developing very poorly .
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:07:08 PM

Yes crypto can be the fastest way to be rich but before you earned that you need to wait for a long time and specially you have a lot of knowledge about crypto. And also be wise because the value of it in the market is very volatile. You can be rich in crypto but you can be poor if you cannot learned everthing in crypto.
willnotwas

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:12:00 PM

Yes crypto can be the fastest way to be rich but before you earned that you need to wait for a long time and specially you have a lot of knowledge about crypto. And also be wise because the value of it in the market is very volatile. You can be rich in crypto but you can be poor if you cannot learned everthing in crypto.
I don't know of anyone that gotten rich from crypto. I think that it wouldn't be too hard to invest in it but I wouldn't consider richness coming from that.
Solomon3158

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:20:55 PM

Yes, it could be the fastest way to get rich but it could also be the fastest way to get broke as the market is very volatile. One just have to be smart enough in trading/investing in cryptocurrencies. 
I support your opinion sir it's an easy and fastest access of getting rich and broke in a jiffy due to the fluctuations of market prices  but I believe for every smart minders cryptocurrency idealist  we must know how to trade perfectly at the right time and invest in a better crypto that has a future, with this qualities there is a great opportunity of getting rich through cryptocurrency.
Whisper555

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 07:21:34 PM

Cryptocurrency is the most risky way to become rich. Your investments can grow 10 times, and can decrease 10-fold in just a few days)) I'm in the crypt for about a year, but I already experienced it on my own skin. But I like the idea of cryptocurrency in general and I want this direction to develop actively around the world.
I have not yet achieved my goals.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:53:33 PM

1.I think that this is not the fastest way to get rich.(in the crypto world, in any case, you should always wait for something)2.Since 2012.3.I have not achieved my goal yet.(my goal is to spread knowledge about cryptocurrency)4.Crypto is a very cool topic that is gaining momentum every day
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: