Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:56:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How long Crypto currency will survive?
1 Year
2 Years
5 Years
10 Years
Crypto will not die

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long Crypto currency will survive?  (Read 3057 times)
doynemi

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:26:18 PM

i think cryptocurrency is still a profitable thing for the next few years even more. cryptocurrency is also growing and more altcoins are emerging with the good prospect. if it continues, the cryptocurrency will stay survive for the future.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:06:10 PM

forever, because in my opinion cryptocurrency is very strong that it will make the cryptocurrency survive forever.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:10:08 PM

For me i want cryptocurrency to stay for long time. Especially those cryptos that that has real use in this world. I think one day we will live in a cashless society.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:54:03 PM

Cryptocurrency is hear to stay as it is changing the financial system. The market has to be regulated but
preferably  self-regulated,  as over - regulation could kill it.
ShroudKar98

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:57:20 PM

I think no one can predict the price of bitcoin in the future, Cryptocurrency will last as long as possible. This technology is still new and has not been fully adopted by the masses.
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:25:32 AM

There is not that will kill crypto , it is a very unique technology that has gained ground in less than a decade and will continue to grow in our mix, which will help it more stronger and that show how it can't be kill or eradicate by any one due to it's decentralized nature which is main reason people believe in it and why it will never be kill.
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:31:16 AM

How long is crypto will survive in this world ?

What could kill Crypto?
We don’t know when crypto is going to end, most especially Bitcoin, I don’t think we should be talking about when  it’s going to end till the time when it’s all mined (there are some of them with no limit, and I think Ethereum is one of them).

So for now, none of us knows about that but I do think that the power is in the hands of the masses to decide whether it’s going to end or not, cause whenever they decide to quit that’s when it’s going to be over, unless the devs themselves decides to shutdown everything themselves.
Cryptocurrency does indeed become the mainstay of the market to generate more profit. see the potential for the expansion of a high enough able to bring Cryptocurrency into futures markets that boast. in the present Cryptocurrency of competition improve its development to survive and become the main quality the best.

Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:44:37 AM

i think cryptocurrency is still a profitable thing for the next few years even more. cryptocurrency is also growing and more altcoins are emerging with the good prospect. if it continues, the cryptocurrency will stay survive for the future.

I am sure so, in my opinion the crypto trend is still strong and good, investing now will make us get a big profit, the most important thing in crypto investment is to be patient because I am sure that the market will recover soon.
daniel08

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:54:36 AM

What could kill Crypto?
I think crypto will not die , because as long as there are people who believes in cryptocurrency and making more profits from it , it will not die and it can survive. When cryptocurrency has been intruduce in public , there are many people who wants to be in the world of digital currencies because when bitcoin has been launch it gets popular and many people gain profits from it and then there are the altcoins that are being launching one by one.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:00:07 AM

Crypto is one of the revolutionary technologies of our time that has come to stay. It is facing a lot of tribulations now because it takes time for people to adopt and shift from old ways of payment methods. Crypto has no expiry date.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
tomisinade

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:42:02 AM

Cryptocurrency will survive for a very long time because this technology has opened a lot of doors for different businesses and industries.
tinglei5

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:09:42 AM

I think that the future cryptocurrency industry will have better development and it will survive.
dkkoi5

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:11:44 AM

I think the encryption market will survive all the time. Although the price of cryptocurrency has fallen very sharply in this year's market, I think this year's market is really suitable for investment. And now the price is very low, it will be very beneficial to our investment, I believe that the encryption market will soon pick up.
Perqushi

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:28:04 AM

crypto will last forever
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:11:37 AM

Encrypted currencies will always exist, but their value will fluctuate constantly in the market. No one knows how high their potential will be in the future.
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:14:06 AM

Please forgive me for my English is not very good, but I am very willing to share my opinion!
I don't think the coin market will die, because more and more countries have accepted the blockchain application, and these applications are directly related to the encrypted coin. I think that with the development of the blockchain, the cryptocurrency will also get more attention!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Chesterjems

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:29:37 AM

I and the majority of others believe that crypto will not die at all and there are really serious premises for that. Crypto is a good alternative for our economics and their minuses in working processes. I am sure that crypto will become widely spread soon and it will be recognised.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:35:41 AM

What could kill Crypto?
I do not think that something can happen with crypto-currencies, as these virtual currencies have gained great popularity, some countries have taken bitcoin as a means of payment, the number of crypto-ATMs is increasing, and technologies that are associated with crypto-currencies are also very popular. I believe that the crypto-currencies industry will only develop.

Cordann

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:55:15 AM

I am absolutely sure that crypto will not die in the next few decades. It offers really a lot of innovation for the community, combined with the benefits and capabilities of the blockchain. I am sure that together they can really change the world around them.
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:06:30 PM

What could kill Crypto?
Today, the crypto market is still quite a young direction. I am sure that over time crypto will develop, with the advent of new technologies and useful solutions for society. Of course, 90% of all current altcoins will die, because they do not bring practical benefit, but the crypto itself will live and develop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: