Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:44:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How long Crypto currency will survive?
1 Year
2 Years
5 Years
10 Years
Crypto will not die

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long Crypto currency will survive?  (Read 3057 times)
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:00:25 PM

Cryptocurrency will not die for a long time, the blockchain technology has just begun its introduction to the masses, which means that the crypto market will torment and delight us for many years, bring us to a state of euphoria and hopeless panic. This process will last until the technology finally spreads around the world.
However,  it will not die easily because so many people around the world already know about it. They will continue struggle to bring this to become more modern, more intense than usual. Surely cryptocurrency will exist as long as blockchain technology is still used by anyone.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:11:06 PM

How long is crypto will survive in this world ?

What could kill Crypto?

I think crypto won't die. My reason is that when there is still a computer and internet network, crypto lasts. Maybe today Crypto only functions to trade in the market exchange. In the future, crypto will also function as a transaction tool in supermarkets, and crypto also functions as a game exchange tool.
Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:18:05 PM

Crypto will not die. Crypto can't go without blockchain and blockchain has proven  be the trending technology in this current era. I believe all that is required is time and mass adoption will take place.
yobo2020

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:20:05 PM

I strongly believed that  that creyptocurrency can't die down like it can only be restructure or can be occur in another form.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:22:24 PM

The currency of the future cannot surrender now. Great success ahead. More financial instruments are needed. What would the market continue to live and develop.

cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:52:05 PM

The death of cryptocurrency involves the death of the blockchain technology, and this is not possible. The exchanges and the market itself may die, prices may fall to unimaginable levels, but the technology that has its application in the real world will remain, which means its value will only increase every year.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:09:05 PM

I believe that cryptocurrency will continue to be alive ones people still believe in the blockchain technology. I just for see that in the future, government of many countries will come up with regulatory measures for crypto.

LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:22:14 PM

Nothing lasts forever in this world. But I believe in Bitcoin and its future. Major players in the market already have their plans for the future of Bitcoin. I do not think that they will be able to give up this opportunity to become even richer and stronger. Blockchain technology is indestructible.

Vness10

Activity: 372
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:24:41 PM

As long many people are believed in crypto and as long they buy and invest in crypto it will be longer journey. And I think cryptocurrency will be use in decades and new generations will accept it.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:25:44 PM

the thing that can destroy cryptocurrency is when the world explodes, cryptocurrency will continue to make improvements by applying to technological developments and human needs that are always changing
when one coin is considered to be useless, another coin will appear that perfects the coin
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:37:42 AM

Cryptocurrency will not die for a long time, the blockchain technology has just begun its introduction to the masses, which means that the crypto market will torment and delight us for many years, bring us to a state of euphoria and hopeless panic. This process will last until the technology finally spreads around the world.
However,  it will not die easily because so many people around the world already know about it. They will continue struggle to bring this to become more modern, more intense than usual. Surely cryptocurrency will exist as long as blockchain technology is still used by anyone.
Cryptocurrency have missed out on a lot of pressure that makes it must survive and enhancing its development into a market mainstay. until this Cryptocurrency able to survive and improve its development to become a pretty major precious coins.

imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:03:48 AM

In theory, bitcoin will not disappear, but many other altcoins will disappear. 2018 - 2021 should be the cryptocurrency market downturn, the price of bitcoin may cause many investors to give up it, the next 1000 dollars is possible of.

regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:44:36 PM

This industry is just beginning to develop and be introduced into the daily life of a small number of people and I am sure that every day the cryptocurrency will develop and everything connected with it will develop too  Grin
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:53:34 PM

I am sure that Crypto will never die, as long as the users keep fighting and surviving, and I see that happening today. only one thing can kill crypto, namely the government rulers.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:41:45 PM

What to do on such market?
What is the question? Have you tried to ask in other topics. What do you do in this market? Trade! Try it, it can bring you a good profit.
bartusv

Merit: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:50:21 PM

This technology is here to stay for long and will not die. It will change many sectors of our economy.
More and more people will start using crypto as payment solution in the future.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
97percent

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:09:13 AM

The prospect of crypto in the future, how long it will not be known. Because it all depends on the crypto community itself. The more support and crypto usage, the more crypto's age will grow. Likewise with the opposite.
As long as the demand for crypto continues to exist, crypto will continue to develop productively.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:13:44 AM

How long is crypto will survive in this world ?

What could kill Crypto?

Every technology in the world, either it is tangible or not, is surviving when people around the world is still using it for many purpose including practicality. Blockchain is also a technology so, If we still use it, there is no reason to worry about it.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
saidaperme

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:57:50 AM

When is growth?Huh
Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:09:20 AM

the development of the Cryptocurrency market is indeed experiencing the up and down erratically. This makes the State a defense challenge to achieve progress in future coins. so I was seeking to support the Cryptocurrency in order to survive much longer in the future.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: