Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:04:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How long Crypto currency will survive?
1 Year
2 Years
5 Years
10 Years
Crypto will not die

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long Crypto currency will survive?  (Read 3057 times)
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:34:15 PM

I see the crypto is like gold so the crypto will never die. Maybe the crypto will be crumbling for years to come but after that it will come back up. And now it's too early for us to think that crypto will die, crypto survives only about 10 years, and for a very long time this market has grown

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:06:00 PM

How long is crypto will survive in this world ?

What could kill Crypto?
Cryptography can kill regulation, but I think so, in all countries of the world are defined differently in relation to cryptocurrency, however, all major cryptocurrency investors have their influence on the solution of this issue in different countries.
hlarisimus2014

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:08:11 PM

It seems to me that the cryptocurrency will become part of the global financial system soon. People perceive cryptocurrency as something new and promising.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:03:43 PM

As we look to this new technology crypto currency which are already circulating in the digital world  and created with different types of crypto , it will really be a part of worldwide currency , considering it as advanced digital currency ,in which you have options of a cashless transactions and payments to any establishments that accepts bitcoin and other cryptos , so crypto currency will be part of world economy.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
zerocashdev

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:09:23 PM

I think for another 10 years the cryptocurrency will be on everyone’s ears and I also think that the only thing that can kill a cryptocurrency is the cryptocurrency itself  Shocked
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:31:55 PM

I think crypto isn't going anywhere. This is a promising area. It is still at the stage of development and will continue to develop further. I think we can all use crypto in the future.

ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:36:48 PM

What could kill Crypto?

Absolutely all cryptocurrency will not be destroyed, as it is a promising and necessary blockchain technology. So don't worry about it.
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:40:02 PM

For me I don't think cryptos will die looking at the tech part of the cryptos, the tech part is growing everyday and more people are joining and building great things with blockchain and more government agencies are also in it building stuffs, so i believe cryptos have come to stay though it will keep evolving from time to time.

TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:49:11 PM

As long as you can make money with cryptocurrency, they will develop and flourish. Nobody needs a crypto market for the dead, they want to capture it and put it into service.
Always look at the situation in the long term, the market provides a lot of opportunities, and this is the very thing that will attract new people here.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:54:41 PM

As long as you can make money with cryptocurrency, they will develop and flourish. Nobody needs a crypto market for the dead, they want to capture it and put it into service.
Always look at the situation in the long term, the market provides a lot of opportunities, and this is the very thing that will attract new people here.
When crypto is still needed and there are still people using it, crypto will still exist. Crypto now attracts a lot of users, many benefits that we can use. With many of these advantages, crypto is now the choice for financial transactions. Crypto can even grow even bigger when technology becomes more sophisticated and when the infrastructure that supports crypto uses is broader. We will face a digital era that is getting higher and is currently in a fairly good process.
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:57:16 PM

What could kill Crypto?
I realize Crypto is like stock so it will last forever. People are always looking for profit in investment, and Crypto will exist until it still helps investors to wait for benefits when investing in it and make profits for investors it still exists.

levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:51:59 AM

What could kill Crypto?

Maybe not for long if the market condition of cryptocurrency stay on the bottom like this.
It will become a different story if crypto used as the global currency in the world and all peoples accept crypto as a payment.
Currently cryptocurrency is just a currency for some peoples only, the other use as speculative asset, trading asset, etc.
cc80aa

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:23:36 AM

I dont think so thats not a good question maybe mislead on reality..so maybe the question is..how long fiat money will survived? so many company big firm , banking, government institution are starting accept bitcoin. we have latest summit convention on bitcoin focusing or studying bitcoin as first currency in the world in the future.In the US proposing  as ETF bitcoin proposal.
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:33:52 AM

Cryptocurrency will last for a very long time and this can be seen from current developments. Crypto is increasingly popular and many people expect to get money from Crypto. And there are some countries that have received digital currencies. And with that, I am increasingly convinced that Crypto has a very good future.

Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:41:11 AM

It is hard for anyone to guess when the crypto will grow again, but we find that the market is showing signs of recovery, so please be patient, in my opinion 2019 will be the year. recovery of the coin.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:46:21 AM

What could kill Crypto?

I think cryptocurrency has come to stay, and cryptocurrency will stay as long as the internet will stay. The treats from some governments will not do it anything.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:54:52 AM

What could kill Crypto?

no one knows for sure how long crypto will survive in this world or even crypto will survive forever and instead will be used for daily payments.

What could kill Crypto?
who can kill crypto is the government, because if all countries prohibit crypto, I'm sure crypto will die and no one will be able to invest or use crypto again.

Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:08:41 AM

I think the crypto currency will be able to last long as long as there are still people who will use it, although it is still difficult to predict but I am sure that in the future more and more people will use this crypto currency
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:28:01 AM

Quite a subjective judgment, because everyone sees the value in a particular object according to its assessment. If the majority considers that this technology is necessary - it will live.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:31:42 AM

For this esoteric question, I think the life of cryptocurrency is even permanent. The cryptocurrency is also improving. Although the largest nemesis of cryptocurrency is a quantum computer, quantum computers can take decades to realize, and does it take several years to decipher a password even when quantum computers come out?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: