Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2018, 03:58:22 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: asicminer v2 blade issue  (Read 1115 times)
ijchan223

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:02:34 AM

i guess it is just a hardware issue just hooked it up to bfgminer and only reporting errors not hashing at all, kinda odd because the proxy was accepting everything. guess i will sell it on ebay to try to get some money back
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1109

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:50:46 AM

You might consider seeking a warranty replacement from where you bought it from, or talk to FriedCat. Not sure what their policy is on hardware issues, but I think shipping with an entire bank of chips down is grounds for a replacement already.

dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1050

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 11:37:13 AM

You might consider seeking a warranty replacement from where you bought it from, or talk to FriedCat. Not sure what their policy is on hardware issues, but I think shipping with an entire bank of chips down is grounds for a replacement already.

The general policy is this would be a warranty replacement. One or two chips is okay but a bank would be faulty as there is no way to modify the blade to improve. An alternative you could suggest is to get a reduced price on either this blade or a new one.

Remember to put future support requests via the support thread where there are lots of people with the same hardware who can help: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=205369.0

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.