Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 07:01:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Solved] BE - Anker hub - windows 7  (Read 1336 times)
NocTurNalFX (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 06:26:42 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2013, 02:21:43 AM by NocTurNalFX

[Solved]

Had my anker hubs running on windows xp fine.   put windows 7 on my pc ,  i have a cheap 10 port hub   with 2 anker hubs connected to it.   the block erupters show up fine on the cheap hub,  but  they are unrecognized on the anker hubs.     if i plug the anker hubs into the pc,  still not recognized.  

set up worked fine when xp was loaded on the pc.   any ideas?

BTC Donations: 1MH1Si7eFToQDFcmEYsBgsAXEcochQe4Cg
NocTurNalFX (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 02:21:08 AM

After messing with it a bunch.  I updated the systems root usb drivers.  Ran windows update  and then cleaned up all the installed usb devices and reinstalled them all one at a time.  Now the Anker hubs are finally recognizing the Block erupters.  Now they all seem to be working perfectly. 

Problem is solved.  If anyone else has this issue,  I will be glad to help out the best I can.

BTC Donations: 1MH1Si7eFToQDFcmEYsBgsAXEcochQe4Cg
Swifft1

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:29:48 AM

I'm having a similar issue. Windows 7. New, never run miner system. Loaded Qt, wallet, mining pool etc...
If I put one USB miner in the hub it's fine. If I load all 5 then turn it on. Device drivers sees them all, only three light up, and I get COM errors and nothing runs. I've tried swapping ports around. Nothing. It's  Anker 3.0, 9 port Hub. It should be able to handle it. No?
Should I load the one. Get it running. Then start plugging in one at a time?

Thanks in advance!

-Mark-
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: