Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:34:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HUOBI TOKEN AND ITS USES (HT and HADAX)  (Read 88 times)
click_buy (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:02:17 AM

We have many different ways to have a free coins, such as participating airdrop, bounty, etc ... Now I'll show you one way to earn quite new, according to my personal this is a very safe and good for everyone.
You must have heard of Huobi.pro exchange. Do you know Huobi token?

I. HT(Huobi Token)?

HT was released by Huobi Exchange, No Pre-mining. Free Give-away. Not For Sale. HT is a token that runs on the ERC20 platform, which will be used in the Huobi Exchange, support for many different purposes.
Total supply: 500 million HT

HUOBI TOKEN DISTRIBUTION:

II. Get for free tokens.

Huobi Tokens can be used to earn money, by voting on HADAX for free. Users can now get free tokens from projects by voting for their preferred project on HADAX. The top 3 winning projects gets listed and if you voted for them, you get a reward from the projects. Pick the winner and be rewarded with their coins. This is also the reason why HT has been booming the past days. People purchase the tokens to vote and keep them to vote for future rounds.

Official Huobi Website: http://bit.ly/2JtYwJJ
Official Huobi Twitter: https://twitter.com/Huobi_Pro

3rd Phase of HADAX Voting is Live.
https://www.hadax.com/en-us/
I. Voting phase

1.The 3rd phase of voting starts at 13:00, April 27th, 2018 (GMT+8).
2.Voting of this round will last for 7 days and conclude at 13:00, May 4th, 2018 (GMT+8).

II. Users can cast free votes
Users pay for the votes first and then get refunds under no conditions. 1 vote costs 0.1 HT. After the voting ends, the wining projects will hold the refund of HTs before they are listed.
After the voting, users can have their votes for the unsuccessful projects refunded automatically or keep them until the projects win and then have them refunded by HADAX.
Users can have their votes refunded automatically at least 72 hours before the voting ends, and then the HTs will be refunded automatically. In less than 72 hours before the voting ends, refunding is not available until the voting ends.
Teams can set up their own incentive rules and distribute the incentives among the voters in proportion to the number of votes after the token is listed. For example: Project A sets an incentive of 1 million Token, and the users cast 1 million votes during the voting, then 1 Token will be rewarded for each vote. Teams can adjust the incentives during the voting process. However, the incentives can only be increased and cannot be decreased.
The reward tokens from project teams will be sent to users in 4 installments. When the token is live on HADAX, voted users will get the first quarter of tokens. Later, they will get each quarter in each week that follows.
Notes: All the HT paid for the voting will be refunded. The locking rule during the last 72 hours of each phase is set to avoid impact on the final results by frequent voting and refunding. Users can have their paid HT refunded at any other time.

More information about Huobi Token and HADAX

https://www.hadax.com/notice_detail/?id=1398
https://www.huobi.pro/ht/
https://www.huobi.pro/notice/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 04:16:00 AM

If these are the usecase for these tokens, then people buying them are that prices are stupid. To me is has no usecase, the exchange is just trying to be creative with their tokens, I know because of the ICO issues on China they don't want to do ICO, so they started giving it out free and people are now giving their BTC for these, there is one winner here, and that is the exchange because they have trading fees to collect when you trade there

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
dangphananh

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:54:59 AM

Now, users can not get token free from projects by voting for their favorite project on HADAX. I tried several times by voting for HADAX but still did not receive a free token. I think it's a scam
rumancox99

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 09:09:02 AM

i also trying to voting for HARDAX  many times,but i cant get any  free token ,At least i lose faith on houbi
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:10:28 AM

I bought some Huobi in the ICO price, I am very satisfied with this investment, investing into bigh exchange can´t be bad investment  Grin

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
click_buy (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:03:04 AM

If these are the usecase for these tokens, then people buying them are that prices are stupid. To me is has no usecase, the exchange is just trying to be creative with their tokens, I know because of the ICO issues on China they don't want to do ICO, so they started giving it out free and people are now giving their BTC for these, there is one winner here, and that is the exchange because they have trading fees to collect when you trade there
Each group has different ideas, Instead of having to spend money to participate in risky and  scam ICO projects, I think this is a safe way for people to get free coins.
click_buy (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:06:14 AM

Now, users can not get token free from projects by voting for their favorite project on HADAX. I tried several times by voting for HADAX but still did not receive a free token. I think it's a scam
Make sure that the projects you join are one of 3 winning projects, If your project is not in the top 3, you will not be able to get tokens.
click_buy (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:20:47 PM

i also trying to voting for HARDAX  many times,but i cant get any  free token ,At least i lose faith on houbi
hi, Are you sure you have read and understood the rules of the program? I think the project you voted for is not in the top 3
click_buy (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:30:25 PM

I bought some Huobi in the ICO price, I am very satisfied with this investment, investing into bigh exchange can´t be bad investment  Grin
there is something wrong here, Huobi Token is not for sale, No Pre-mining. Free Give-away
click_buy (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:31:50 PM

However, if you have huobi tokens, you can use it in many programs and you can earn tokens from that program.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:02:47 PM

However, if you have huobi tokens, you can use it in many programs and you can earn tokens from that program.
Yeah, but currently the rewards are so low, people won´t hold this coin for this, but because they trust in the Huobi exchange.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:08:09 PM

I think that Huobi tokens can be a very good long term investment. If you check BNB or KCS you can see that both of the tokens grew rapidly with the delopment of those exchanges. It's a new trend when exchanges issue their own tokens, so I suppose that we can see other top exchanges to release their tokens soon.

click_buy (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:18:58 PM

Yeah, but currently the rewards are so low, people won´t hold this coin for this, but because they trust in the Huobi exchange.
Each person will have their own opinion. I just provided a way to earn free tokens from HT via HADAX. I believe that with the strong development of Huobi, next time there will be many chapters and attractive rewards.
click_buy (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:21:50 PM

I think that Huobi tokens can be a very good long term investment. If you check BNB or KCS you can see that both of the tokens grew rapidly with the delopment of those exchanges. It's a new trend when exchanges issue their own tokens, so I suppose that we can see other top exchanges to release their tokens soon.
I agree with you on this, in the future Huobi will grow larger and Huobi Token will rise in price, at least higher than the current price.
mastrox92

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:33:33 PM

added to yobit
https://yobit.net/en/trade/HT/BTC

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: