Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:17:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with best online tech shop for EU  (Read 763 times)
alisi (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 08:58:31 AM

Hi mates.
I've been searching online shops for a few days now - alternative to newegg.com, but can't find anything. Could you please help the brother out here and tell me some good shop which is at least similar to newegg?
Only Germany shops are somewhat close to newegg regarding price tag, but still high (computeruniverse,alternate...)

I really envy all American!!!  Smiley

Hope we can do some list here of good online shops for EU or worldwide.

Cheers
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:02:19 AM

Hi mates.
I've been searching online shops for a few days now - alternative to newegg.com, but can't find anything. Could you please help the brother out here and tell me some good shop which is at least similar to newegg?
Only Germany shops are somewhat close to newegg regarding price tag, but still high (computeruniverse,alternate...)

I really envy all American!!!  Smiley

Hope we can do some list here of good online shops for EU or worldwide.

Cheers
Mate,
I was searching hard also but no matter what i do i am getting same USD prices in EUR or GBP. That suks!

I will be watching this thread closely

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
alisi (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:26:52 AM

Smiley
Well I don't care in what currency the value of item is displayed (as long it's fair exchange rate). But yes, I know what you're trying to say - in newegg price is 100$ and here is like 100€ and then if you're lucky ~100€ is final price - if not, you pay the shipping which is from 8-20€ and let's not forget fin 19-22% tax. So my point being here is: as long prices are near to newegg I and other fellas here would be very happy for your help Wink
Maybe amazon.de is somewhat ok, just I'm not quite sure about it, cos lot's of stuff is used there and it's my opinion that prices could be/get cheaper.

Cheers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: