Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:16:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PAPA ASIC NEED FUNDING PLEASE PARTICIPATE  (Read 7831 times)
papamoi (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 09:36:19 PM

there is many negative point from my side i can accept:
-first english is not my first language so soemtimes i m not able to explain or "sell"my ideas or investment
-i m really not a good marketer
-i don t like overpromise people so therefore you won t hear me see me writing fabulous or incredible proposal
-the contract we are going to sign is prepared at the moment
- i ve written in the first post that i ll put 100k  usd in this
-the technical doc are coming and will come as soon as we sign

Noone is forcing anyone and as i said i don t know how to market my ideas (probably because of the language and maybe because i don t like overpromise)

choice is yours not mine

Then you should not be here soliciting funds from other members if you're not able, willing, or prepared to act professionally.  

next time i ll seek your advice.

define professionnally?

we are all bitcoin fan here and it s not any kind of profession i want to make here but aiming to achieve a fan project.

so i ve understood that u are not interested and i m not really interested or willing to get you interested in this

that s fine thanks for your advice and have a nice day

or do i have to add anything else?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
awgilyas

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 10:24:49 PM

If there's a PCB design available for the chips. I'd be interested.

P.S. Need JohnK to post here to verify your identity.

1AwangATDktxLw8e6VaDijw9AMWz5wy8bx
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 10:34:59 PM

If there's a PCB design available for the chips. I'd be interested.

P.S. Need JohnK to post here to verify your identity.

Yes i want a PCB design first or at least some kind of guarantee that you can do 70 populated pcbs at 1.5-2.5 btc.

Wetish

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 12:13:39 AM

i know this is legit cause i take the time to capitalize my words
plasmoske

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

The realist

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 02:46:18 AM

Papamoi. Didn't you get scammed for about $50k at the start of the year to buy some 2 x 86.4GHz computer to mine bitcoins?

Personally I wouldn't really want to 'invest' in what you're doing. You can't even tell if something is a scam or not so I wouldn't trust you to run your own business using clear judgement/logic.

Running a ASIC business, you'll need the smarts which is something I think you're lacking. No offense. You can't just hire some Chinese company and tell them you want ASIC chips. Doesn't work that way.
You gotta know what you're doing.

And... I'll quote.

I would like to warn you guys that you will finance these guys business ventures by paying them upfront

so please be carefull

once the money have left your accounts there is nothing you can do to recover it ,

So PLEASE BE CAREFUL

thanks

Same quote can be applied to this thread. Trust a greedy guy who doesn't have any engineering experience and is relying on 3rd party Chinese people?
Seeing as 0BTC so far has been transferred, everyone here seems to be smart about it so far.

Also

the contract we are going to sign is prepared at the moment

Seriously papamoi. Just stop. We all know you want to get rich quick but look. You got scammed the exact same way at the start of the year. You signed a contract with some con man and handed the money over to him. That really didn't stop him from scamming did it? Don't let history repeat itself.
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 05:39:14 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2013, 05:50:27 AM by papamoi

Papamoi. Didn't you get scammed for about $50k at the start of the year to buy some 2 x 86.4GHz computer to mine bitcoins?

Personally I wouldn't really want to 'invest' in what you're doing. You can't even tell if something is a scam or not so I wouldn't trust you to run your own business using clear judgement/logic.

Running a ASIC business, you'll need the smarts which is something I think you're lacking. No offense. You can't just hire some Chinese company and tell them you want ASIC chips. Doesn't work that way.
You gotta know what you're doing.

And... I'll quote.

I would like to warn you guys that you will finance these guys business ventures by paying them upfront

so please be carefull

once the money have left your accounts there is nothing you can do to recover it ,

So PLEASE BE CAREFUL

thanks

Same quote can be applied to this thread. Trust a greedy guy who doesn't have any engineering experience and is relying on 3rd party Chinese people?
Seeing as 0BTC so far has been transferred, everyone here seems to be smart about it so far.

Also

the contract we are going to sign is prepared at the moment

Seriously papamoi. Just stop. We all know you want to get rich quick but look. You got scammed the exact same way at the start of the year. You signed a contract with some con man and handed the money over to him. That really didn't stop him from scamming did it? Don't let history repeat itself.

Again

if you don t want to be in noone is forcing u

don t make me repeat myself ,everyone is not ed trice and as i said i ve been fooled once and i m supposed to do my homework about guys with whom i m working.
these are reputable ic companies not some kind of b..s... american conman.

Eight months have passed between what happened with ed trice and now and i ve been contacted almost all ic about this.

don t you think people learn while they are been conned by some american bastards?

the difference here is that there is some kind of mpw already in process (i ve hold the information in purpose) and we ll get some chips being tested next week or so

if you feel you are smart and specially that i m a a dumb guy who is not able to manage his business ,i repeat again don t invest but don t come and act as smartass here.

AGAIN PLEASE DON T INVEST WITH ME

I don t want to convince you if you are enough dumb to not being able to understand the opportunity of this ,it has taken time and money to arrive to this and i don t want smartass and big mouth to be part of this.

if i warned people abt being careful with their money (after being cheated by some f---ing american bastard)i do not want to cheat any money and come here with promises ,dreams and fantasy.

i ve presented the project with realistic and reasonnable costs and everyone can contact ic s to verify if the figures i ve given are realistic or not

now there is always smartass like you and others who think that they are superior to others ,so i don t want your participation in this.

i ve been able to make this project to arrive at this stage it s not for getting discouraged by some smartass.

thanks

and there is specially one last sentence you said wich is getting me angry,if i wanted to become rich quickly i would have bought btc with my money and would have just kept it .

i ve been conned by ed trice and then bitfury didn t deliver the chips at the price he promises me(he was supposed to sell it to me at costs price)

and i specially know how greedy people are....

the aim of the gaiem here is to be not dependent to any greedy asic provider and being  INDEPENDANT comes at this price

but you are too DUMB to understand this.....

plasmoske

The realist

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:10:17 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2013, 06:26:27 AM by plasmoske

Calm down buddy. I'm just here to warn the community. Obviously no-one is forcing me. That's just a stupid thing to say.

if i wanted to become rich quickly i would have bought btc with my money and would have just kept it .

Now that's... I don't even. Like the time you sent $50k to some guy for a 1.4TH/s CPU miner because you wanted to get rich quickly ermmm... sorry I meant support the bitcoin network? Yeah if I wanted to get rich as well I would have just bought 1 million worth of bitcoins back in 2010 also. But then again I don't have a magical crystal ball and neither do you. Saying that sentence now just makes you look even more of an idiot.

Seriously just stop. You lack the intelligence to pull this off. You can't even spell or write correctly. Are you even a qualified engineer or have any at all experience in this field? Is that a no I hear? Money and desire alone will not make you win the game. You do need to have at least some clue.

Roll Eyes

Stop before you get scammed/conned again and end up living on the streets.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:18:50 AM

I don t want to convince you if you are enough dumb to not being able to understand the opportunity of this ,it has taken time and money to arrive to this and i don t want smartass and big mouth to be part of this.

... Good luck gaining investors carrying on like this Sad
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:19:52 AM

[...]

the difference here is that there is some kind of mpw already in process (i ve hold the information in purpose) and we ll get some chips being tested next week or so

[...]

Then prove it.  

What's the estimated efficiency? Hashrate? Where's the communications protocol documentation?  What are the supply voltages?  What is the pad layout and dimensions?  What are the core and IO voltages?

Where is any of the supporting documentation?  I came here because I have BTC, it looked like an opportunity, and now I see it's clearly not.

the aim of the gaiem here is to be not dependent to any greedy asic provider and being  INDEPENDANT comes at this price

No, you are too dumb to realize that we're asking legitimate questions because we were interested in your project.  Why haven't you made any effort to appease any of the concerns?  You need our money, but you can't even provide the slightest shred of support to this.  The only interest you have is from people who will go for it if there's an open source hardware design.  How are you ever going to get these people on board if a design can't even be made because there are absolutely no specifications?
plasmoske

The realist

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:27:53 AM

papamoi. Stop trying to pull a Ed trice move on us. We're no papamois.

Cheesy Roll Eyes
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:53:18 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2013, 07:56:19 AM by papamoi

[...]

[...]

Then prove it.  

What's the estimated efficiency? Hashrate? Where's the communications protocol documentation?  What are the supply voltages?  What is the pad layout and dimensions?  What are the core and IO voltages?

Where is any of the supporting documentation?  I came here because I have BTC, it looked like an opportunity, and now I see it's clearly not.

the aim of the gaiem here is to be not dependent to any greedy asic provider and being  INDEPENDANT comes at this price

No, you are too dumb to realize that we're asking legitimate questions because we were interested in your project.  Why haven't you made any effort to appease any of the concerns?  You need our money, but you can't even provide the slightest shred of support to this.  The only interest you have is from people who will go for it if there's an open source hardware design.  How are you ever going to get these people on board if a design can't even be made because there are absolutely no specifications?
i don t need your money and i ll refuse it

i ll ask people to send also their bitcointalk id with the btc or fiat as i ll be choosing who will be with us or not
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:55:05 AM

papamoi. Stop trying to pull a Ed trice move on us. We're no papamois.

Cheesy Roll Eyes

i don t need your money either,plasmoske,

you can keep on playing smart ass  and i m not intending in wasting time with time waster

thanks for your participation

at you next post i ll hit ignore button (things i ve never done until now)

papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:56:33 AM

... Good luck gaining investors carrying on like this Sad

every one have his method i m a bitcoin fan not a marketer here for making money on people s back

papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:58:26 AM

Calm down buddy. I'm just here to warn the community. Obviously no-one is forcing me. That's just a stupid thing to say.

if i wanted to become rich quickly i would have bought btc with my money and would have just kept it .

Now that's... I don't even. Like the time you sent $50k to some guy for a 1.4TH/s CPU miner because you wanted to get rich quickly ermmm... sorry I meant support the bitcoin network? Yeah if I wanted to get rich as well I would have just bought 1 million worth of bitcoins back in 2010 also. But then again I don't have a magical crystal ball and neither do you. Saying that sentence now just makes you look even more of an idiot.

Seriously just stop. You lack the intelligence to pull this off. You can't even spell or write correctly. Are you even a qualified engineer or have any at all experience in this field? Is that a no I hear? Money and desire alone will not make you win the game. You do need to have at least some clue.

Roll Eyes

Stop before you get scammed/conned again and end up living on the streets.

ARE U MORE DUMB THAN DUMB?

SO for you lack of english spelling makes people less smart?

hmm how old are u?

what u don t have to read and waste your time .....

Crazy dumb .....
JTrain_51

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:59:20 AM

I am very interested in this but I want to know if we will get the design of the chip itself or just chips and manufactured.

Also would like to know this
Im reading the comments now looking for this
I would also know why you are not going to a bid whale and asking for the funds
plasmoske

The realist

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 07:03:23 AM

Strong scam. Abusive to potential customers and lacks intelligence.
papamoi is the Inaba 0.1 - Not as handsome and not as intelligent as the real deal.
Wouldn't touch even with a 20 foot pole.

ARE U MORE DUMB THAN DUMB?

LOL
awgilyas

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 07:48:33 AM

I am very interested in this but I want to know if we will get the design of the chip itself or just chips and manufactured.

Yep. At least an initial sample chips first.  And so far I'm not convinced.

1AwangATDktxLw8e6VaDijw9AMWz5wy8bx
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 07:51:25 AM

didn t got u?
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 07:55:05 AM

ok

i ve put the first in my ignore list as promised

roadstress ,

as said we ll get chips specs etc for pcb expert of the forum to start work on it

also as said in a week or so we ll get some test chips where we would be able to see how chip is performing

so please be patient

thanks

for others time waster, i won t reply any more and will start ignore them,
people who knows me knows that i m man of my words

thanks
plasmoske

The realist

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:12:30 AM

Good luck raising 1 mil in 2 weeks™.

You have no engineering background.
You are relying on a company from China to design it for you.
You have no PCB design.
You have no company to handle this. You're just a one man operation.
You require 1 mil by 2 weeks time.
You will not even know if the chip works or not once you get it because you have no PCB.
You say it's 1.5 month for chips to be done? That's pretty fast. Anyhow after that... you will need PCB designers/manufacturers.
That will take some time also. And then mining software.

And by the time you're done, it will be anywhere from Feb-April. KNC/hashfast/cointerra/bfl/blackarrow would be raping you by then already.

And it's good you have put me on ignore. Now I can post without hassle Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: